Relax and enjoy the summer evening with this tropical ⭐️ Bikini Martini Recipe.
In just under 10 minutes you can have this refreshing martini drink in your hand.
How To Make a Bikini Martini
Making a bikini martini is super simple but here are a few tips that will make the drink even better:
- Use a shaker to mix the pineapple juice with the coconut rum instead of just pouring in the glass directly. Not only will you get a better blend but it will come out slightly frothy with gives a much nicer appearance.
- If using a metal shaker, keep shaking until it the outside begins to condense. That lets you know that the entire drink is ice cold.
- When pouring the grenadine syrup into the martini glass, pour slowly. Pouring fast will mix the colors together and that will take away from the appearance of the martini.
- 1.5 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 oz grenadine syrup
- 2 maraschino cherries optional
- 1 orange slice optional
- Add ice, pineapple juice and coconut rum to your shaker. Shake well.
- Pour mixed drink into martini glass
- Slowly add 1/2 oz of grenadine syrup to glass. Pour directly in the center of the drink.
- Optional: Garnish each rim with 2 maraschino cherries and an orange slice
- Relax and Enjoy!
Check out more delicious Frugal Recipes!
Let us know how you liked this recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.