This Static Cling is the perfect solution for remembering your reusable shopping bags. It’s not a sticker and can be easily placed on the driver’s side window so that it’s always in your line of sight when you are getting out of the car!
Fill out This Simple Form to get yours. You can request up to two per household.
Want more free stuff? Check out our Freebie forum!
Don’t throw those empty milk jugs out. Instead re-purpose them into great Halloween decorations and costumes! Wash them out well with soap and water to avoid that funky sour milk smell (unless that is part of the Halloween fun in your house)!
Here are some ideas to get your juices milk flowing….just click the link underneath each picture to see how they are made!
Smart Couponing Tip: Dumpster Dive for More Coupons
Dumpster diving for coupons is one of the ways that some extreme couponers get more coupons. That’s right they dig through dumpsters for discarded papers. However most don’t dive into trash bins but instead dive into recycling bins full of newspapers. Is this legal? Well it depends. Check with your local city, county or state laws to see if it is allowed or if the recycling bin is located on private property ask the property owner before you dive.
Times are tough right now with the economy in the US and many people are looking for ways to make a few extra dollars to help strech the budget. Here are few tips to earn a little extra cash:
* Hold a yard sale, get rid of unwanted clothing, toys and household goods by throwing a yard sale.
* Tutor, consider offering your talents as a tutor to a child struggling in school.
* Sell unwanted items on eBay or Craigslist, great for when winter weather prohibits an outdoor yard sale.
* Do paid surveys online, many online surveys pay cash for a few minutes of your time.
* Become a mystery shopper and get paid for evaluating local restaurants and stores.
* If you are crafty, consider selling your handmade craft items, craft fairs, church bazzars and online sites such as etsy.com can be a great venue for selling your homemade craft items.
* Consider selling your blood plasma, desperate times call for desperate measures, search America’s Blood Centers for a local plasma center,
* Teach a class, think about what your talents are and look into teaching a class at a local community center.
* Hold a bake sale
* Recycle cans and bottles, take your recyclable items in and earn extra cash and save the planet too! You can also try working out a pick up for empty bottles and cans at local bars and restaurants.
* Get a part time job, delivering pizza or the newspaper can be a great way to earn a few extra bucks.
* Baby-sit or pet sit, offer yourself on the weekends to pet or baby-sit.
* Save change in a jar, you would be suprised at how fast it can add up! When you are ready to cash it in, look for a bank that offers free coin sorting. CoinStar machines cost a fee, but if you put the balance on a gift card they waive the fee.
Some of these ideas may be a bit extreme to some people but if you are needing cash and are willing to put forth the effort it can be done! Find more great frugal living tips in our Frugal Living Forum