So what’s for dinner tonight? Lemon Garlic Tilapia
[pullquote align=”right”]More Dinner Ideas!
- Sloppy Joe Casserole – It’s What’s For Dinner
- Caramelized Salmon – It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet – It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Chicken Tamale Pie – It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Ground Beef Hobo Stew – It’s What’s For Dinner!
My husband LOVES his garlic and I love lemon so when I saw this recipe I knew it was a winner. I think I will serve it with a nice light salad and some rice pilaf. the ingredient list for this recipe is nice and short which means EASY! Put this recipe on your meal plan soon!
- 4 tilapia filets
- 4 garlic cloves
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, pepper
For the full recipe and directions please head on over to College Park Wife!
What is on your menu plan for dinner tonight? Leave us a comment below and share. Links to yummy recipes are welcome too!