Tilapia is one of several types of fish that are pretty budget friendly. I often can find it on sale for about $3.50 a pound which for fish in our area is not too bad. I picked up some the other week when it was on sale and tossed it in the freezer. So tonight we are having a tilapia prepared simply.
So what’s for dinner tonight? Lemon Garlic Tilapia
[pullquote align="right"]More Dinner Ideas!
- Cheesy Stuffed Pizza Burgers – It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Caramelized Salmon – It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Sweet Corn and Bacon Skillet Mac & Cheese – It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Cowboy Lasagna: It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Ground Beef Hobo Stew – It’s What’s For Dinner!
My husband LOVES his garlic and I love lemon so when I saw this recipe I knew it was a winner. I think I will serve it with a nice light salad and some rice pilaf. the ingredient list for this recipe is nice and short which means EASY! Put this recipe on your meal plan soon!
- 4 tilapia filets
- 4 garlic cloves
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, pepper
For the full recipe and directions please head on over to College Park Wife!
What is on your menu plan for dinner tonight? Leave us a comment below and share. Links to yummy recipes are welcome too!