User Tag List

Thread: Too good to be true? This is great if it works for the high ticket items!!!!

Member Of The Month Nov. 2011 TRADER
    SIZZLING

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

sneek Too good to be true? This is great if it works for the high ticket items!!!!

Walmart Black Friday Deals 2012- Get Black Friday Price Deals RIGHT NOW!! | Walmart Coupons and Price Match Deals

to summarize, we can put items on layaway and then pay for them on BF @ BF prices? I'm thinking its worth it for the high ticket items like 60 in LED TV and may not be worth for low priced items which may have different SKUs/barcodes than regular items on sale.

whacha'll think?

Disclaimer: Paul of ihtm is NOT the official spokesperson of WM so take the info for whatever its worth. Better yet, ask your local WMs since Mr YMMV is the invisible all powerful boss @ WM

Mod Of The Month May 2009
    ╰☆╮ Mugalina ╰☆╮
    ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ↁᘮG!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2)̲̅$̲̅]
    TRADER
    OLYMPIC TORCH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    136 Thread(s)

Default Re: Too good to be true? This is great if it works for the high ticket items!!!!

I read on Facebook that this wasn't going to work because BF items actually have a different barcode.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶Dugalina٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᙢᘎG!
    TRADER
    RED HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Re: Too good to be true? This is great if it works for the high ticket items!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meggers View Post
    I read on Facebook that this wasn't going to work because BF items actually have a different barcode.
    Theoretically though, you could get XYZ item that is going to be on sale at Best Buy for black friday...it may not be on sale at Walmart, but because you are using layaway you can actually ad match.

also just from previous experience..yes a few things like the DVD's and Games that are super duper cheap have different barcodes. But I never remember anything else having different barcodes.

One other note It appears as though if you put something on layaway and if it goes on sale even before you purchase it, you get that lower price, even if the price has changed again.

Need a Crock-Pot Recipe? Try:
    Crockpotladies
    Are you a Patient or Caregiver of someone with a rare disease? Want $10??, fill out a short info page here & PM me for referral info: http://www.rarepatientvoice.com/sign-up/
    Get extra $$ for products you purchase, try Ibotta ibotta.com/r/b7iTQPM me for details