User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How come some many "good" traders go bad?

TRADER
    SMOKIN'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How come some many "good" traders go bad?

I'm not even sure where to put this, but I haven't traded heavily in the last few years due to kids, life and not being able to find good forms or multiple inserts like I used to. I have looked at the bad trader forum and I see a bunch of people who I recognize as "good" traders from over the years, at least more than I expected. What makes these traders with good standing just go "bad"? Just curious.
    IDSO Pampers Gift to Grow Points

Member Of The Month March 2009
    HCW's Prayer Warrior
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    HOT HOT HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    78 Thread(s)

Default Re: How come some many "good" traders go bad?

I don't know and have been wondering the same exact thing. I think it is very sad.
    I need a miracle of money so please pray for my family. The job that was supposed to happen for my husband did not work out, but the Lord will provide. I need prayers that my hard work will pay off with my selling, it is not doing well at the moment at all.
    MOD for Expired Coupons,
    Let the Lord have his way. If prayer is needed please pm me as I love to pray for others:)

The Original Dinner Guru STEAMING 3timesoccermom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This is the main reason I don't trade. I would probably do something wrong and disappoint someone and I couldn't stand that.
    ....... Renee

TRADER
    SMOKIN'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name is on the bad traders list. I have been trading for several years- on this site and on others. Once, a couple of years ago, I did several trades (thought they were complete) and then I didn't log back on for several months because life got hectic (had just left my ex husband, moved across the country, started college full time as well as a part time job, had 2 kids to take care of as well.) I got an email from an online friend one day asking me if I was aware that my name was on the bad traders list here. I wasn't! I rushed straight here. Apparently one of the trades had never arrived and for some reason I had it marked down that I already received & left feedback. I made better on the trade, which was 5 stamps, but am still on the bad traders list. I have made several trades since but not a lot, not like I used to before life got crazy. I think maybe sometimes things just honestly come up and maybe the trader isn't a "bad" trader. Yeah, I've been scammed by some people and it hurt and made me want to quit. But now I know first hand that it's possible for "good" traders to make an accident and then be stuck on the bad trader list forever. :(

TRADER
    BURNING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

I dont know either..I did one last month and the person did not send all the q's that she said she would. I sent pm's and emails but she would not get back with me. So I moved on and reported her and few days later she had more bad feedback form others. I look every few days to see and she still has not been online on here again. This person had been on here awhile so I thought they were safe to trade with but I guess not.

I understand that things happen but I had a bad feeling about that trade from the start but she had some hard to find and get coupons that really needed..
    My blog and wishlist
    If we make a trade please put your user name on the envie, mines on the address lable or I might

The queen of April Fools was here.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶Dugalina٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᙢᘎG!
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    RED HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IMO it's not hard to stay off the list.

Keep up your end.

Be prepared that if the PO losses the envie...or aliens abduct it that you can either resend it, make up for it (if it was a train) or refund the money.

I had the PO hold onto envies that I hand deliver for 7 days...we could tell from the post mark...who knows..what happend. Silly thing was one was only going 2 hours from me. So it took over a week to get there. When I found out it had not gotten there I just resent the envie.

It's really just is not that hard.

Need a Crock-Pot Recipe? Try:
    Crockpotladies
    Wanna make money unlocking your phone?http://getlocket.com/r/?6d3a08f1
    Get extra $$ for products you purchase, try Ibotta ibotta.com/r/b7iTQPM me for details

TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im scared i will get put on the list of bad traders postal pepole on my side are bad about delaying mail and losing it. I had to report my mail lady a couple of months ago cause she always was putting everyone's mail were ever and half of my mail never got here. I had a bunch of envies go missing they were all from the 8th and 9th of this month. Finaly after 5 days i started getting them 1 was ripped open even. I got my last envie yesteday that was mail from a user on here to me. But i figured i will try to fix anything that happens.
    Tiffany
    Here is my wishlist and database of wanted coupons

The Happy Hoo-ha Hacker
    Member Of The Month Jan. 2011
    TRADER
    EN FUEGO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

I just don't see that there are SO many 'good' gone 'bad',
    but I suppose 'SO' is subjective.

I agre with mommy22boys
    my guess is that
    a.) life happens
    or
    b.) one gets coupons burnout
    or
    c.) there are just some out there wanting something for nothing

If you care to come back to HCW after a hiatus, you make the trade right and move forward.

If you don't care to come back,
    then you don't care that you did someone wrong.

If you are out to get yours,
    you got it
    and you move on
    without thinking twice.

I believe that HCW has the best traders
    and most honest traders of any couponing/deal trading board.

But you know the saying
    One bad apple...

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶Dugalina٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᙢᘎG!
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    RED HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One thing I do do though...If I know my life is gonna get crazy (vacation, Christmas, moving ect..)

I stop trading....for a while.

I used to do trains all the time..but it got to overwhelming..so now I only do one occasionally. I just do more casual trades now.

obviously there are some that actually try to just scam people (do nothing but try to do bad trades)..we really try to sniff those out as fast as possible here. This is why we do the traders in training program...to try and weed out the full frontal scammers.

Need a Crock-Pot Recipe? Try:
    Crockpotladies
    Wanna make money unlocking your phone?http://getlocket.com/r/?6d3a08f1
    Get extra $$ for products you purchase, try Ibotta ibotta.com/r/b7iTQPM me for details

TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mamato3_10 View Post
    Im scared i will get put on the list of bad traders postal pepole on my side are bad about delaying mail and losing it. I had to report my mail lady a couple of months ago cause she always was putting everyone's mail were ever and half of my mail never got here. I had a bunch of envies go missing they were all from the 8th and 9th of this month. Finaly after 5 days i started getting them 1 was ripped open even. I got my last envie yesteday that was mail from a user on here to me. But i figured i will try to fix anything that happens.
    Don't worry, it's not THAT easy to get on the bad traders list. Do you get emails when someone PMs you? Because I guarantee that before you are added to the list, you will get multiple PMs saying 'Hey!! Where are you?!' and giving you the chance to fix it up front. I've had people disappear on trains before, and there is a long delay before they go on the bad trader list, during which the mods send messages themselves to make sure the person has a chance to make it right.

You won't end up there accidentally. Or, perhaps I should say, you won't end up there without knowing it. Not if you have internet access.
    I HAVE MOVED!
    Please double-check my address on recurring trades...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast