User Tag List

Thread: How long to wait for someone to PM me their address?

TRADER
    SMOKIN'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How long to wait for someone to PM me their address?

I'm sure this is an oversight of some sort by the trader... however, I traded 2 forms to someone and they did send me pp. I have been pming and reminding them that they have not sent me their address yet so I can mail the forms. It's only been about 5 days so not too long but how long do I wait before I refund the money since I would like to trade these forms before they expire. :) Hopefully they get back to me with the address. thanks.
    IDSO Pampers Gift to Grow Points

Mod Of The Month June 2010
    Coupon Ninja
    TRADING COACH
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    STEAMING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    102 Thread(s)

Default Re: How long to wait for someone to PM me their address?

You should exchange addys before you exchange payment (like in the PMs where you are working out the trade). Has the person signed on in the past 5 days? If they have, I would refund the money and go ahead and look for a new trader. I would personally wait about 24- 48 hours for payment depending on what agreement the trader and I would have made. This is something I would be very clear about in my thread and in any PMs too, just so there is no confusion.

If they paid paypal, did a ship to address come through in the "you have money" email???
    Co - Mod for Trains
    Because Fried Chicken!

goes woof goes meow goes tweet, and goes squeek, goes moo goes croak, and the goes toot. 's say quack, and go blub, and the goes ow, ow, ow.
    But there's one sound that no one knows .... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?
    SAVING FOR OUR TRIP TO NORWAY!!! 43% there!