User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: x1/31/2010 MAIL IN REBATE - Nabisco Keep the Jingle in your Holiday - $10 rebate

HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check x1/31/2010 MAIL IN REBATE - Nabisco Keep the Jingle in your Holiday - $10 rebate

I hope this is the right place for this!

I found this at my local grocery store. It was a booklet called Party Planner. It was full of recipes and some coupons for Nabisco products and board games. It also contained 2 rebate forms for $10 each. One to be used by 11/30/2009 and the other good until 1/31/2010. Buy any 10 products listed and send in the form with register receipt(s). I grabbed a bunch of the catalogs before realizing later that the rebate forms were in there. This rebate form and some of the coupons can be found on the link below. To access the rebate form - click where it says coupons.

Holiday Crackers ***MOD NOTE***LINK NO LONGER VALID-PLEASE USE TRADER FORUM FOR ANY TRADES***
    Last edited by mfaust; 01-21-2010 at 07:34:15 PM.

TRADER
    SCORCHING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MAIL IN REBATE - Nabisco Keep the Jingle in your Holiday - $10 rebate

Oh I didn't know about the rebate expiring in January! Can I do both rebate?

TIA!
    Have/Wish List
    ~always looking for NBPR/NWPR Rebates good in VA~

HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MAIL IN REBATE - Nabisco Keep the Jingle in your Holiday - $10 rebate

Yes - you are able to do both rebates from what I read on the instructions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the rebate form says you can find the entire list of participating items at nabiscocrackers.com but i'm not having any luck. Trying to find out of the crackerfuls are included. could be a GREAT deal with "free" q for those when you buy ritz.

HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed the website is only showing the 1 rebate form. My booklet I picked up has both in it. Perhaps after the first rebate is over they will issue the form for the 2nd? I emailed them asking for a list of participating products.

TRADER
    FLAMING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is the response I got from the second email I sent:

I appreciate your contact about the list of products for the rebate in the NABISCO Keep the Jingle in your Holiday promotion.

There is no specific list of products for this promotion. The participating products are any NABISCO Crackers (7oz. - 16.5oz.), any Easy Cheese, and any PLANTERS Nuts (9.25oz. - 21.25oz.). You just need to follow the sizes listed for the products.

If you haven’t done so already, please add our site to your favorites and visit us again soon!
    Kim McMiller
    Associate Director, Consumer Relations

So there really isn't any "list". lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the crackerfuls are 6 oz so that answers that. lol

TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could not get the coupon or the rebate form to print???

TRADER
    SMOKIN'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Re: MAIL IN REBATE - Nabisco Keep the Jingle in your Holiday - $10 rebate

Quote Originally Posted by sherr717 View Post
    I could not get the coupon or the rebate form to print???
    We don't need to buy all of them in a single transaction, right? Cuz they r for 1.99 and limit is 4. So I need to buy them in 3 transactions. I have 8 qs so my total will be around $2 after the rebate. Am I correct and also Is there a better deal? Thanks!
    W: NonInsert REBATE FORMS, bricks IPs,
    H: insert qs

TRADER IN TRAINING
    FLAMING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought 10 boxes of Wheat Thins at Kroger for $1.99/1 (should be free after MIR.) However, the register (and I will never use that one again as it did the same thing with Ziploc last time and I could not use it for SCJ rebate as I did not notice the issue until I got home plus I had some Glade stuff to claim) cut off the date!!! I did not notice it until 2 trannies later, so I had CS print out the re-print. It is on 2 pages and I guess I will have to submit the original receipt and the re-print just to show that the date was 11/18/09. :hectic1: Just did not need the hassle...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast