Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

AD Randalls ad June 15-21st

be patient, I can't get the ad reader to work

Kind of a slow week.....

Randall's Mod

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

The queen of April Fools was here.

Mod Of The Month Aug. 2009 TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    SIZZLING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Re: Randalls ad June 15-21st

The one deal I see(borrowed from my blog, sorry)

WOW! Randall's has it going on if you are still in need of cereal! Especially if you want to catch a flick at the theatre too!. There are so many ways to run this promotion, so hopefully I can explain it to its full potential and you can mix and match to your liking!
    Obviously the cheapest way to do this is going to be buying ONLY Rice Krispies (because they are the only cereal that is participating in all 3 parts of this deal)
    BUT, seriously, I personally do not want THAT many boxes of Rice Krispies.
    So, here are the offers and my suggestions:

Offer #1: Randalls is giving you a catalina coupon for a free movie ticket, up to $12 when you purchase 5 Kellogg's cereals in a single transaction (limit 1 per transaction)

Offer #2: Specially marked boxes of cereal have Cars2 codes inside which can be input on this website for a selection of rewards (including a $5 prepaid debit card or $5 in concession cash- an evoucher for 4 codes, limit 30 codes PER PERSON)

Offer #3: There is a $10 rebate form here for 10 UPC's from select Kellogg's cereal (Rice Krispies is the only one that is on sale, has the Car 2 code and is on this rebate form, Crispix is also on the form, but they are $1 more in store, limit 5 rebates per household)

Ok, the Rice Krispies, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks and Froot Loops are on sale for $2.49 each. Purchasing 5 in a single transaction, will net you a free movie ticket catalina (pictured in front) and 5 codes to the Cars 2 promotion, so basically a $5 gas card, and a spare code. I chose to mix and match with cereals I had printable coupons for, found here.

I plan on purchasing 20 boxes of cereal in 4 transactions of 5 each. I hope to make 10 of those Rice Krispie treats, so I will qualify for 1 $10 rebate, 5 $5 rebates and have 4 movie tickets.
    Here is how my total should look:

20 boxes of cereal @ 2.49 each = $49.80
    -1/2 Rice Krispie printable
    -$1/2 Frosted Flakes
    -.70 Corn Pops (at least 2 of each coupon, more if I print from multiple computers)
    -10 rebate
    -25 (5 $5 rebates)

=$9.40 total for
    20 boxes of cereal and 4 movie tickets!

If I print from 2 computers, I could save an additional $5.40 making my total just $4!!!!!!

If I just purchased Rice Krispies, my cost would be .80 with 1 computer or a profit of $4.60 with 2 (I would get an extra $10 rebate, making up the difference)

Also, in my pic, you will notice a coupon for $1 off fruit wyb 2 boxes of cereal. If I choose not to print coupons from my second computer, I can use 2 of these each time to get myself some cheap produce. Combine that with the $1/5 store coupons I keep finding at the front of the store, and I will really be doing well :)

Randall's Mod

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

The queen of April Fools was here.