HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DD3 Birds Eye Meals for Two Deal at Randalls AND Kroger

RANDALLS:

***Good news for those of you who have a nearby Randalls, some of the BE meals are marked down to $4.19 so you can run this deal with the BOGO and IP and pay $2.94 for 2 bags (each is 24 oz. so 3 pounds!):

2 @ $4.19 Birds Eye
    -$4.19 BOGO
    -$1.50 IP
    $2.94 OOP

KROGER:

$1.19 Kroger Orange Juice Frozen
    $6.99 Birds Eye Meals for Two 24 oz. bag
    $6.99 Birds Eye Meals for Two 24 oz. bag

$15 something subtotal

-$3 on $15 frozen (Kroger home mailer through 10/18/09, I don't know if they honor these after the exp date)
    -$1.50 Birds Eye IP
    -$7.69 Birds Eye Insert from 10/18/09 (today)

$2.35 (he took off $7.69 instead of $6.99 for the freebie since he didn't scan my card right away

Today the shopping gods must have been smiling down upon me, the Randalls joint juice Catalina didn't print so they gave me a $10 shopping card , someone had dropped a dollar bill which I found on my way out Randalls, the Precious Mozarella snacksters were marked at $2.49 and I had $2/1 peelies with me, a coupon farie littered the store with coupons before I got there AND I found a Kroger that triples 3 likes nearby!

There are quite a few Birds Eye coupons out so check the coupon database and your own collection. I'll bet some of the other stores have good deals on these too.

flicker
    Last edited by pasharain; 05-29-2011 at 06:29:51 PM.