TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DFW Tom Thumb Items to Note this week! 8/12 thru 8/18

...now I will be spending the majority of my shopping concentration at Kroger this week but we still should note Tom Thumb/Randalls!

Super Coupons are still strong this week!

General Mills Cheerios,Trix Cereal or Nature Valley Granola Bars 4/$6
    Use $1/2 Cheerios IP or $0.70/2 Nature Valley. There is also the $0.50/1 Nature Valley Cranberry or Dark Chocolate, this will depend if these are included with the coupon. Also keep in mind if you use two coupons only one will double so you will get $1.50/2 boxes. Note: Found a $0.40/1 IP for the granola bars as well.

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 4/$4
    Use $0.50/2 or $0.40/1 if those new snacks are included in sale. There are IPs for these as well.

All Detergent $3.49 - $1/1 = $2.49 Limit 1
    Gatorade All Stars 6-pack 12 ozs $2.49
    Welch's Juice Cocktail $1.49 - $1/1 IP = $0.49 Limit 1

Below items do not require any super coupons:

There is another Mix and Match sale on juice! Buy 5 Save $5!
    MIX & MATCH SALE Participating brands include Ocean Spray, Hawaiian Punch, Clamato, V8, V8 V-Fusion, IZZE, Lipton To Go Drink Mix, Tree Top, Capri Sun, Capri Sun Roarin' Waters, Welch's, Mott's & Langers.
    There are IPs for the V8, we have $1/2 and $0.50/1 on the Lipton and if the $0.55/1 for the Oceanspray flavors qualify then this would be an OK deal at $0.45 a bottle. Prices range $0.99-$1.99 after discount.

Corn 5/$1
    Jennie-O Ground Turkey BOGO @ $4.99
    Easy Mac Singles $1 - BOGO IP = $0.50 each
    Last edited by snfcook; 08-14-2009 at 07:51:16 AM. Reason: Corrected punctuation
    Proud Mama of Ethan, Tristan, Ronan, and Coltan
    Follow me at http://motheroffourboys.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: DFW Tom Thumb Items to Note this week! 8/12 thru 8/18

Thanks a bunch will probably head over to TT today....tried to rep you said I had to rep someone else first...darn.

TRADER IN TRAINING
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=snfcook;1962414]...now I will be spending the majority of my shopping concentration at Kroger this week but we still should note Tom Thumb/Randalls!

Super Coupons are still strong this week!

General Mills Cheerios,Trix Cereal or Nature Valley Granola Bars $4/6
    Use $1/2 Cheerios IP or $0.70/2 Nature Valley. There is also the $0.50/1 Nature Valley Cranberry or Dark Chocolate, this will depend if these are included with the coupon. Also keep in mind if you use two coupons only one will double so you will get $1.50/2 boxes.

I am so focused on Krogers and am not as familiar with Randall's, so what are the super coupons. I have $3/3 General Mills coupons, so that would make the cereal a $2 mmm for me? Is this possible, or am I reading this wrong? If that's the case, I may have to make a stop by Randalls before Krogers. I have been waiting forever to use these qs!
    Gulf Coast of Tx
    In search of $3/1 ball/mason jar coupons!

TRADER
    SIZZLING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she mistyped the cereal and granola - they are 4 for $6, $1.50 each but you have to buy 4.
    <------Check out my blog and see how I feed my family of 4 plus pets for $40/wk

TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the mistype, I have corrected it!

If you have a $3/3, is it able to be used on Cheerios or Trix? Those were the only two cereals listed on the Super Coupon (this coupon is in the ad and needs to be cut out, they normally have extra flyers at the front of the store)

So if you have the IP for the Granola Bars $0.40/1...your transaction would look like this:

3 - Cheerios/Trix
    1 - Nature Valley
    Total = $6
    - $3
    -$0.80

OOP: $2.20 for 4 items...

HTH!

TRADER IN TRAINING
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snfcook View Post
    Sorry for the mistype, I have corrected it!

If you have a $3/3, is it able to be used on Cheerios or Trix? Those were the only two cereals listed on the Super Coupon (this coupon is in the ad and needs to be cut out, they normally have extra flyers at the front of the store)

So if you have the IP for the Granola Bars $0.40/1...your transaction would look like this:

3 - Cheerios/Trix
    1 - Nature Valley
    Total = $6
    - $3
    -$0.80

OOP: $2.20 for 4 items...

HTH!
    Thanks, still can't rep you again. The $3/3q is off of any GM cereal and it lists about 15 different ones on the front of the q (it was a great find on ebay). Thanks for taking the time to work up this deal for me. Now, if I can just recover enough from krogers to get myself over there.....
    Gulf Coast of Tx
    In search of $3/1 ball/mason jar coupons!

TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple of things we missed on here that I just figured out tonight, sorry that I did not shop there until today, when the sale is going to be over..I hope some were able to catch it...

Quote Originally Posted by snfcook;1962414
    Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 4/$4
    [I
    Use $0.50/2 or $0.40/1 if those new snacks are included in sale. There are IPs for these as well.[/I]

If you buy 4 a $2.50 OYNO spits out. If I am not mistaken, this offer is going until the end of August. Check the Catalina section. Also noticed on my receipt that 2-$0.50 off ecoupons came off for the fruit snacks. I used 2- $0.50/2 coupons, one IP and one MFG, they both doubled for me since they had different UPCs.

Thus I paid $1 OOP for 4 boxes of Fruit Snacks and got back $2.50!!! MM of $1.50

Below items do not require any super coupons:

There is another Mix and Match sale on juice! Buy 5 Save $5!
    MIX & MATCH SALE Participating brands include Ocean Spray, Hawaiian Punch, Clamato, V8, V8 V-Fusion, IZZE, Lipton To Go Drink Mix, Tree Top, Capri Sun, Capri Sun Roarin' Waters, Welch's, Mott's & Langers.
    There are IPs for the V8, we have $1/2 and $0.50/1 on the Lipton and if the $0.55/1 for the Oceanspray flavors qualify then this would be an OK deal at $0.45 a bottle. Prices range $0.99-$1.99 after discount.
    On this sale, the Welch's was not pictured but listed and neither was its price point. After discount, it ended up being $2.49 and then you could use a $0.75/1 from this past Sundays SS to make it $1.75 each.

Now, on the Lipton Iced Tea to Go packs, they were also in this juice sale. There is a MIR form display in Tom Thumb/Randalls (ours was close to the lunchmeat in the back) Buy 3 Get $5 back by mail.

So for these, since I did not want to miss out on the sale tonight, I only had my $0.50/1 coupons on me...dang it...but..

$1.49 x 3 = $4.47
    used 3- $0.50/1
    = $2.47 OOP
    MIR of $5
    Thus MM of $2.53
    Hope some of you were able to cash in on this before the sale ended today!

Samantha