User Tag List

Thread: Randals: $0.49 cent cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Randals: $0.49 cent cereal

there is a super coupon in our flier for the week ending 2/24 for 14 oz cheerios or 21 oz quaker life cereal for $1.49. Looked through my q's found one for .50 for cheerios which doubled to $1 and another for $1 off quaker life cereal. You need to present super coupon and Randalls card to get deal and make sure it rings up right I had to correct the Cheerios ring up. In the end you get two boxes of cereal for .98 Just a heads up if you have a cheerios of life q hanging around. hth

TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: .49 cent cereal

Awesome! Quick question is this only regular cheerios or all the different flavors of cheerios?
    *Megan in Texas*

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the add just showed regular cheerios in it and it didn't say anything about other cheerios. They usually have the weekly fliers at the front of the store. I went ahead and got the regular Cheerios. I thought I had a reg Cheerios q with me at the time and accidentally brought the multigrain one for .50 cents and the cashier said "no worries" and honored it. Nice cashier looking for her again :) keep in mind today is teh last day for the super coupon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by harmonyk View Post
    the add just showed regular cheerios in it and it didn't say anything about other cheerios. They usually have the weekly fliers at the front of the store. I went ahead and got the regular Cheerios. I thought I had a reg Cheerios q with me at the time and accidentally brought the multigrain one for .50 cents and the cashier said "no worries" and honored it. Nice cashier looking for her again :) keep in mind today is teh last day for the super coupon.
    Thanks I appreciate this! Going to buy more cheerios for my kiddies.