User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 172

Thread: Contacting companies challenge. Who is with me?!

  1. #1
    Mod Of The Month May 2010
    Monkey
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    SIZZLING
    ladywaterwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    Kentucky
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Chat Contacting companies challenge. Who is with me?!

    I hardly ever contact companies for coupons. Well, today I'm going to spend alot of my time doing that. So, who is with me contacting people?

    Post here if you're joining in, we can keep each other company all day while we do this.

    Last edited by ladywaterwind; 10-28-2008 at 06:37:08 AM.


    Earn money and gift cards through Swagbucks, Superpoints, and Endorse! Learn how HERE!!!

  2. #2
    Mod Of The Month May 2010
    Monkey
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    SIZZLING
    ladywaterwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    Kentucky
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    I've only contacted like 7 people so far. It's felt like more though. So sloooooow.


    Earn money and gift cards through Swagbucks, Superpoints, and Endorse! Learn how HERE!!!

  3. #3
    TRADER
    FLAMING
    Cin42382's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    New Jersey
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    I'll join in! I will start when I get back from lunch though - who needs to work anyway LOL :)
    Cindi
    Mommy to Gabby
    Getting back into the swing of things!
    www.shareyourdiet.com

  4. #4
    Mod Of The Month May 2010
    Monkey
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    SIZZLING
    ladywaterwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    Kentucky
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    Yay!

    Yeah, nevermind work, coupons is the serious buisiness, lol.

    I'm taking a break during lunch and will probably run down to the library. Then allllll night tonight I'm contacting people. It's going to be SO much fun!!! I'm excited. (ok, trying to force myself to be excited, lol. It gets kinda boring after awhile of doing this, lol)


    Earn money and gift cards through Swagbucks, Superpoints, and Endorse! Learn how HERE!!!

  5. #5
    Member Of The Month May 2010
    I My Musketeers
    TRADER
    THREE ALARM
    XUfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    Ohio
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    89 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    I wish I could join you, but I spent a lot of time doing this exact thing over the past couple of weeks! One morning, I put in about 3 straight hours!!

    When you get tired of sitting at your computer, grab a notebook and browse through your pantry and hba storage closet. Write down every brand you can think of. Be careful though! Lots of things are made and/or distributed by one big company now, so you might find yourself on the same webpage more than once.

    Also, try to think of any local companies. There are a couple of smaller bread companies near me, that only distribute to a small area. They love to hear that they've got loyal customers!
    Here are my Wishes
    Xavier Musketeers Basketball
    My tags are turned off. PM me if you need me.


  6. #6
    Mod Of The Month May 2010
    Monkey
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    SIZZLING
    ladywaterwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    Kentucky
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    Quote Originally Posted by XUfan View Post
    I wish I could join you, but I spent a lot of time doing this exact thing over the past couple of weeks! One morning, I put in about 3 straight hours!!

    When you get tired of sitting at your computer, grab a notebook and browse through your pantry and hba storage closet. Write down every brand you can think of. Be careful though! Lots of things are made and/or distributed by one big company now, so you might find yourself on the same webpage more than once.

    Also, try to think of any local companies. There are a couple of smaller bread companies near me, that only distribute to a small area. They love to hear that they've got loyal customers!
    Thanks for the tips Xuipoo! :D

    It also reminded me to start writing down who I've already contacted so I don't do it again, lol.


    Earn money and gift cards through Swagbucks, Superpoints, and Endorse! Learn how HERE!!!

  7. #7
    Member Of The Month May 2010
    I My Musketeers
    TRADER
    THREE ALARM
    XUfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    Ohio
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    89 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ladywaterwind View Post
    Thanks for the tips Xuipoo! :D

    It also reminded me to start writing down who I've already contacted so I don't do it again, lol.

    No Problem Lady Mae!!

    I forgot another tip!! When I was making my grocery list this week, my stepdaughter started looking at the ad. Next thing I knew, she was saying, "did you write to Dixie?....did you write to El Monteray?...etc."

    So...look at your ads!! You might see something that you didn't think of! (And if it's something you can't use...I'll be glad to take it off your hands! LOL!!!)
    Here are my Wishes
    Xavier Musketeers Basketball
    My tags are turned off. PM me if you need me.


  8. #8
    Member Of The Month March 2009
    HCW's Prayer Warrior
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    HOT HOT HOT
    shelleyf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    Tennessee
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    78 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    Use Autofill from the google toolbar to write the companies. It is free and such a time-saver. Just download the autofill toolbar fill in your info and voila you are ready to go! Some forms won't work with autofill but most do. I can write approx. 30 companies in about 15 minutes like that.
    I need a miracle of money so please pray for my family. The job that was supposed to happen for my husband did not work out, but the Lord will provide. I need prayers that my hard work will pay off with my selling, it is not doing well at the moment at all.
    MOD for Expired Coupons,
    Let the Lord have his way. If prayer is needed please pm me as I love to pray for others:)

  9. #9
    TRADER
    FLAMING
    Cin42382's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    New Jersey
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    My problem is just not knowing what to write. My normal "canned" message is something like this -

    "I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much my family and I love your products. (One product in particular I like). Thanks so much for making such a great product.
    If you have a mailing list, I would love to be added to it to receive coupons or information on new products"

    But it sounds so fake
    Cindi
    Mommy to Gabby
    Getting back into the swing of things!
    www.shareyourdiet.com

  10. #10
    Mod Of The Month May 2010
    Monkey
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    SIZZLING
    ladywaterwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location
    Kentucky
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Just today challenge. Who is with me?!

    Quote Originally Posted by XUfan View Post
    No Problem Lady Mae!!

    I forgot another tip!! When I was making my grocery list this week, my stepdaughter started looking at the ad. Next thing I knew, she was saying, "did you write to Dixie?....did you write to El Monteray?...etc."

    So...look at your ads!! You might see something that you didn't think of! (And if it's something you can't use...I'll be glad to take it off your hands! LOL!!!)
    Good one! thanks!

    (and lol :P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cin42382 View Post
    My problem is just not knowing what to write. My normal "canned" message is something like this -

    "I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much my family and I love your products. (One product in particular I like). Thanks so much for making such a great product.
    If you have a mailing list, I would love to be added to it to receive coupons or information on new products"

    But it sounds so fake
    I usually write something along those lines too. Purex I got a little creative on and asked for a sample of one particular detergent, the ultra concentrate natural elements apple and melon. I keep seeing it and wanting to try it, but I don't want to pay even coupon price for something that 'risky' to me cause perfumes and scents can really get to me. Purex is owned by Dial apperantly, which also owns Right Guard. So i asked for the sample, purex coupons, and right guard coupons all in one email, lol.


    Earn money and gift cards through Swagbucks, Superpoints, and Endorse! Learn how HERE!!!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •