TRADER
    FLAMING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DD3 Office Max: Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer 59.99

So I read that many people save money on printing coupons by buying a laser printer. My current printer is awful and would NEVER recommend an Epson cx4450 for printing coupons, it was an awful ink wasting, wouldn't print unless all cartridges were full and always left lines through my barcodes even after multiple 'cleanings'. anyway, i found a great deal on a samsung ml2510, it only prints black and white, but that's fine by me. It is reg. 119.99 on sale for 59.99 plus if you have max perks you get 30$ there too. I signed up for that today! I did see the toners are rather expensive about 85$, but it comes with one in the box, and i've heard that the toners last a long time, so I don't think it's like the ink jet kind that are spent after a month or two.
    Newly single momma of 2 great kiddos(my reason for living), former expert couponer, returning from a life changing break ready to re-learn the ropes of saving money with coupons again!

TRADER IN TRAINING
    SPARKING

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer 59.99

That sounds nice-I have a brotherMFC210-that is a piece of garbage. This one was free with a warranty, but OMG-the thing is awful. Now it won't recognize full cartridges.

This is a good deal. I may go look at it.

TRADER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this printer has wi-fi capabilites?
    Have/Wish Lists

Visite mi blog Cuponeando

TRADER
    FLAMING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wannabfit View Post
    i'm not sure about that.

Just wanted to let everyone know i've had the printer for 3 months and it is still going strong and i haven't had any problems with it or had to buya new toner yet! I've seen this promo come a long a couple more times and it really is a good deal if you're in the market for a nice black and white printer.
    Newly single momma of 2 great kiddos(my reason for living), former expert couponer, returning from a life changing break ready to re-learn the ropes of saving money with coupons again!

HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Office Max: Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer 59.99

My Brother laser gets 2200 pages per toner cartridge. I've had it since last century, and it's still going strong (except for the fax part - it's a multifunction).

I was in total sticker shock when I had to start buying ink for our new color inkjet. Holy shamoly. I want to find a good deal on color lasers now. It's sooooo worth the money up front.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you get the $30 Max Perks?

TRADER
    SIZZLING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBird06 View Post
    So I read that many people save money on printing coupons by buying a laser printer. My current printer is awful and would NEVER recommend an Epson cx4450 for printing coupons, it was an awful ink wasting, wouldn't print unless all cartridges were full and always left lines through my barcodes even after multiple 'cleanings'. anyway, i found a great deal on a samsung ml2510, it only prints black and white, but that's fine by me. It is reg. 119.99 on sale for 59.99 plus if you have max perks you get 30$ there too. I signed up for that today! I did see the toners are rather expensive about 85$, but it comes with one in the box, and i've heard that the toners last a long time, so I don't think it's like the ink jet kind that are spent after a month or two.
    I have a Samsung ML2510 - and I can tell you it's the BEST little printer ever! As to the cartridge expense, I recently found online a place to buy refurbed cartridges for $34.95 + 4.95 UPS shipping! Saves a fortune on new cartridges and will NOT void the warranty on your printer.

I have had my printer for over a year now and can't recommend it enough!

For $60.00, that's a steal for a terrific printer!

Disclaimer: I have no ties to the company or anyone who sells these printers, I'm just a very, very satisfied owner

Coupons are found money - who walks by money on the ground??
    Saving money ~ it's a way of life, not an attitude

TRADER
    SIZZLING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wannabfit View Post
    Mine does not but I've owned it for over a year, perhaps newer models now have that option, I would call the store and check if you were interested.

Coupons are found money - who walks by money on the ground??
    Saving money ~ it's a way of life, not an attitude