Discuss Frugal Natural Way to Clean an Oven Window at the Household Tips & Tricks within the HotCouponWorld; A recent pin on pinterest caught my eye: Quick and Easy Way to Clean Your ...
04-15-2013, 08:30:44 AM #1
Frugal Natural Way to Clean an Oven Window
A recent pin on pinterest caught my eye: Quick and Easy Way to Clean Your Oven Without Chemicals | Cook It Allergy Free
I just did it and it worked so easy!
How to Clean Your Oven Without Chemicals
- 1 Spray Bottle
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 1 Razor Blade
1. Mix water and vinegar together in the spray bottle. Spray this mixture all over your oven door and/or the inside of your oven.
2. Sprinkle a thick layer of the Sea Salt evenly over this mixture.
3. Sprinkle a thick layer of the Baking Soda over the salt.
4. Spray the vinegar/water mixture over the salt and baking soda until it forms a paste. Note: you should begin to hear the vinegar and baking soda working together at this point. Now. Let it sit.
5. Then, using a scouring pad, scrub with a little man power until you start to see the crud coming off. Once you have scrubbed all that you want, get out your razor and, making sure that the mixture stays very wet, gently scrape off any remaining crud.
FYI: Some deals that I post will contain affiliate links. I truly appreciate it if you use those links. Interested in a 30-Day trial of Amazon Prime for FREE shipping? Here's a link!
By cody82414 in forum Daily Living
Last Post: 04-14-2012, 07:15:48 AM
By PrestS in forum Household Tips & Tricks
Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:44:07 AM
By jen276here in forum Online Sizzlin Hot Deal Alerts
Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:28:48 PM
By TerryTerrific in forum Rebate Archives
Last Post: 01-01-2010, 04:22:13 PM
By cjpsmom in forum Trade Post Archive
Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:54:52 PM