A recent pin on pinterest caught my eye: Quick and Easy Way to Clean Your Oven Without Chemicals | Cook It Allergy Free
I just did it and it worked so easy!
How to Clean Your Oven Without Chemicals
- 1 Spray Bottle
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 1 Razor Blade
1. Mix water and vinegar together in the spray bottle. Spray this mixture all over your oven door and/or the inside of your oven.
2. Sprinkle a thick layer of the Sea Salt evenly over this mixture.
3. Sprinkle a thick layer of the Baking Soda over the salt.
4. Spray the vinegar/water mixture over the salt and baking soda until it forms a paste. Note: you should begin to hear the vinegar and baking soda working together at this point. Now. Let it sit.
5. Then, using a scouring pad, scrub with a little man power until you start to see the crud coming off. Once you have scrubbed all that you want, get out your razor and, making sure that the mixture stays very wet, gently scrape off any remaining crud.