User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 General Mills Whole Coupon Inserts Giveaway From GetCouponInserts.com {Ends 8/13/12}

Admin Hottie ADMINISTRATOR
    SCALDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    259 Thread(s)

Winner 20 General Mills Whole Coupon Inserts Giveaway From GetCouponInserts.com {Ends 8/13/12}

Just for HCW readers we have a great mini giveaway from GetCouponInserts.com!
    (a coupon clipping service that sells just whole coupon inserts and has a weekly subscription plan)

This weekend only they are offering all HotCouponWorld members the chance to win a set of 20 of the recent General Mills inserts.

And it is super simple to enter to win, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post and we will select a winner via Random.org on Monday, August 13th

Good Luck everyone!
    Last edited by tacatcon; 08-12-2012 at 08:41:05 AM.
    Heidi - Owner & Admin of HotCouponWorld.com - "I was extreme before it was cool"

- - Our sister sites: Crock-Pot Ladies | Organic Grocery Deals | Printable Coupon Spot | Coupons To Troops

*My posts may contain affiliate links. They help keep this site free for everyone to use when you click and shop through the links. See our site's disclosure policy for more details.

Mod Of The Month July 2011
    Frog On A Log
    COUPON DATABASE EDITOR
    TRADER
    FORUM MODERATOR
    ENTREPRENEUR
    HOT HOT HOT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    80 Thread(s)

Default Re: 20 General Mills Whole Coupon Inserts Giveaway From GetCouponInserts.com {Ends 8/13/12}

I'd love this since I am no longer getting this insert in my area! Thanks for the chance, GetCouponInserts.com!

Check out www.Boxed.com. Your first order ships free, plus save $20.00 on your first order with coupon code: 0T2QW
    Interested in a 30-Day trial of Amazon Prime for FREE shipping? Here's a link!FYI: Some deals that I post will contain affiliate links. I truly appreciate it if you use those links.

TRADER IN TRAINING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 20 General Mills Whole Coupon Inserts Giveaway From GetCouponInserts.com {Ends 8/13/12}

you guys always have the best contests... thank you for all you do!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is great! I'd love to win this! I've just started the whole couponing thing again & this would help me get going again!

TRADER IN TRAINING
    HOT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a newbie and would love to be your random winner!
    Thank you for the opportunity!

TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So nice of you! Thank you so much for the chance to win! :)
    *~*~*Jen ~ Proud Military Wife of her Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom Vet ~ Ron*~*~*
    Jens Havelist/Wishlist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love them I am always forgetting to get the paper and in my area we get the least amount for the other cities.

TRADER
    HOT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These would be awesome for the upcoming school sales that are coming up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queenofthehivemomof5 View Post

Just for HCW readers we got a great mini giveaway from GetCouponInserts.com!
    (a coupon clipping service that sells just whole coupon inserts and has a weekly subscription plan)

This weekend only they are offering all HotCouponWorld members the chance to win a set of 20 of the recent General Mills inserts.

And it is super simple to enter to win, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post and we will select a winner via Random.org on Monday, August 13th

Good Luck everyone!
    Where would I be without coupons to help feed my family?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YAY! What a great giveaway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast