User Tag List

Thread: FREE Boscia Skincare – Natural, Anti-Aging Products etc. - Up to 3 samples!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DD3 FREE Boscia Skincare – Natural, Anti-Aging Products etc. - Up to 3 samples!!

The Essence...

Answer a few questions HERE, to request a catalog from Boscia. And from what I’ve been told is that along with your catalog they will send you 1 - 3 FREE skincare product samples.

Company Affirmation…

Boscia's preservative-free skincare takes the best of science and combines it with the gentlest and most effective ingredients in nature to create radiantly healthy skin.

You don't want preservatives in your food, so why would you want them in your skincare?

Boscia is one of the world's first preservative-free, botanically-based skincare lines. This revolutionary Japanese brand creates some of the most innovative antiaging and skin-purifying products—free of chemicals and full of the finest botanicals. Preserve your skin with their preservative-free assortment and boost your glow forever.
    Last edited by itengineer; 01-04-2010 at 04:40:36 PM.
    Even if its a MM, I refuse to expose my family to toxic ingredients that are so rampant right now in U.S. products! DEMAND businesses STOP causing all sorts of deadly diseases. How do you do this??? Stop using products that contain any ingredients that have negative side effects. It WILL pay off… You WILL have a Happier Life!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FREE Boscia Skincare – Natural, Anti-Aging Products etc. - Up to 3 samples!!

thanks! I love all samples, but esp. HBA samples!

Non-Participant SMOKIN' aCRaZyCoUpoNgiRl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FREE Boscia Skincare – Natural, Anti-Aging Products etc. - Up to 3 samples!!

thanks! love freebies!