PDA

View Full Version : Randalls living well/feeling great promotion 4/2-4/29/08

zoeys_mom
03-26-2008, 01:49:11 PM
I just got this promotional catalina at Randalls in Houston:

Shop between 4/2/08 & 4/29/08 to earn $10 off your next shopping order
Everytime you spent $30 in participating products in the same transaction you will receive a coupon for $10 off your next shopping order. Limit one coupon per transaction per day.

JANE4girls
03-26-2008, 02:03:19 PM
for those who won the Philly Cream give away, use your $4 Thomas coupons on this deal for less OOP!

austinmomto2
03-26-2008, 07:15:02 PM
What are the promotional products? Anybody have a list yet?

JANE4girls
03-27-2008, 07:43:21 AM
What are the promotional products? Anybody have a list yet?

I emailed them and will let you know when I find out :wavehi:

austinmomto2
03-27-2008, 07:50:08 AM
Thanks!!!! :BigHand:

hfawn
03-30-2008, 10:27:25 AM
Sounds exciting, I can't wait to see what products are included!

cheesecake
03-30-2008, 10:30:18 AM
Something to look forward to!!

JANE4girls
04-02-2008, 08:51:15 AM
okay I got an email back from Randalls...so mad..they said check the stores for items, lol.

grrrrrrr

zoeys_mom
04-02-2008, 08:55:27 AM
okay I got an email back from Randalls...so mad..they said check the stores for items, lol.

grrrrrrr

Yeah, as if the stores ever know what is going on, :hectic1::rolleyes24:

sugarnspicex4
04-02-2008, 01:36:50 PM
I just did this promo today. This is yet another promo I had to fight for at the CS desk. I waited about 10 minutes while a CS employee looked over the circular and then walked the aisles looking for the shelf tags! I did get a $10 gift card when it was all said and done. Be careful out there, shoppers!

JANE4girls
04-02-2008, 01:59:36 PM
thanks for the heads up...between this deal and krogers, I think krogers is my best bet, lol

austinmomto2
04-02-2008, 06:09:40 PM
I went last night to our Randalls off Gattis School Road in Round Rock. Saw few items with tags:

Earth's Best baby food
Huggies diapers and wipes
Health Valley granola bars

They were still doing tags and this was at 9 PM (1 hr before closing) so I am sure not all the tags have been put up.

I am still trying to get my free movie tickets I earned almost 1 month ago-every week they tell me they will be getting them "tomorrow" and then when I go back in they tell me that they haven't gotten them. I have already left my phone number 3 times with the customer service managers and still nothing-ughhhh. Randalls' promotions really kill me :rolleyes24:

sleepigrl
04-05-2008, 06:29:42 AM
If you go to the main Randall's website and click on the "Living Well" image, you'll get a page where you can access the products (well, at least the brands). There are four category icons at the bottom.

We did this promotion last year and did have a few problems getting our $$, but mostly the CS desk just took our word for it on the items.

Good luck :)

zoeys_mom
04-05-2008, 04:47:02 PM
Pure Protein bars are $1 and part of the promo.

I just bought 30 of them, used 15 $1.50/2 coupons from 1-6 RP.
I also got 4 gatorades since I had a $10 catalina to roll from the Kelloggs deal.

Paid $1 and got another $10 catalina. Woo Hoo!

Those $1.50/2 coupons expire tomorrow so hurry!!!!!!!

Guera
04-12-2008, 05:54:50 PM
I live in the DFW area so we have Tom Thumb instead of Randall's but they are both part of Safeway.

At my TT today the Hansen's Naturals sodas are on sale for 2/$5 and are part of the $30 promotion that they have right now. If you have the coupon book that you can get from their website it is a pretty good deal. It has lots of B1G1F coupons for their sodas and juice boxes.

Buy 12 of the six packs of the soda and it will be $30, use 6 B1G1F coupons and it will be $15. I used a $10 catalina that I got last week from the promo and paid $4.83 cash (they took off $2.59 for each coupon instead of $2.50) and got another $10 catalina. So 12 6 packs of sodas for $4.83.

They taste pretty good, all natural flavorings and they have several flavors including diet drinks.

If you don't have the coupons and want them go to hansen's.com, click on Team Hansen's and then click on order the book.

skyesmom
04-20-2008, 06:53:16 AM
This promo is such a pain for me. Bought Met-Rx bars (which are on the list) and all of the flavors I bought had the special tags. No catalina and the store was less than no help. Had to call Catalina and when they checked my info, they said not all of the bars count towards the promo - only $25 of my $30 counted. The other flavors were not included ! UGH!!! Why did they have the stupid little tags then??:mad19:

noyouyesme
04-21-2008, 05:59:50 AM
I hate when they don't include all of the flavors of an item in a promo. Doesn't make ANY sense to me.

sugarnspicex4
04-21-2008, 07:33:21 AM
I've done this deal 4 times now, and only ONE of those times have I received the $10 catalina at the register! Today I went to customer service yet again to fight for the savings and was told "you can only get this deal once per card in the 30-day period." Never mind that NOWHERE in their advertising is this stated. Last time I was told it was because I used coupons even though the before coupon/after Randall's discount cost was more than $30 (she made a call to corporate while I stood at the desk and was told that was the case). Oh, and rather than giving me a gift card this time she gave me a "one time courtesy" of a hand-written "$10 off next purchase" written at the top of my receipt which she said the cashier would honor as a store coupon next time I come in. I am starting to get really annoyed with this promotion!!

zoeys_mom
04-22-2008, 06:04:02 AM
I've done this deal 4 times now, and only ONE of those times have I received the $10 catalina at the register! Today I went to customer service yet again to fight for the savings and was told "you can only get this deal once per card in the 30-day period." Never mind that NOWHERE in their advertising is this stated.

They tried this excuse on me and I calmly showed them how the ad states
"get $10 EVERY TIME you spend $30 on the products..." It was still a pain and they tried to claim I must have gotten something wrong. I told them feel free to walk the store and look at the tags, I got all day. Not my problem your scan coordinator is an idiot!

noyouyesme
04-23-2008, 03:53:13 AM
i went yesterday and spent $29.xx by accident.

went to CS desk and asked to return everything and repurchase it with one more item.

the CS person shook her head no quickly and handed me a ten dollar bill.

i think the employees hate the promos.

mrsC
04-25-2008, 02:13:24 PM
This promo is such a pain for me. Bought Met-Rx bars (which are on the list) and all of the flavors I bought had the special tags. No catalina and the store was less than no help. Had to call Catalina and when they checked my info, they said not all of the bars count towards the promo - only $25 of my $30 counted. The other flavors were not included ! UGH!!! Why did they have the stupid little tags then??:mad19:

I just came back from Vons and for the 2nd time no catalina! Ugh.. I feel your pain. I bought 4 met-rx..which flavours did they tell you were not included? How soon can you call them to verify your items by the way?

skyesmom
04-26-2008, 07:21:22 PM
I just came back from Vons and for the 2nd time no catalina! Ugh.. I feel your pain. I bought 4 met-rx..which flavours did they tell you were not included? How soon can you call them to verify your items by the way?

24 hours to verify. I just tossed that receipt this morning but based on what I bought then and now, the Big 100 bars do not count but the Met Rx Protien Bars (chocolate cookie and peanut butter chocolate) do work. Bought 26 of them @ $1.19 each and used the $2/2 coupons for an oop of $4.94 and got the catalina. Beware of the expiration dates - I got some that expired in 2007!

marvncarm
04-28-2008, 08:56:52 AM
I just need to vent!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been there twice. I did not receive a catalina either time. I took the upc list for my coupons to verify I bought the right items and still no catalina. My husband laughed and said why didn't you buy extra to make sure you went over. LOL
I did go over $30 on my second trip. The cashier got frustrated with my free coupon for rinse aid and apparently just deleted the item because it was not on my receipt and the coupon wasn't listed either.:shrug7:
I have declared defeat:hysterical:
Saving 80% on each order is just not enough!