Unload/Load/Run Dishwasher
I also want to either make "goldfish" or graham crackers today

cpaige
03-30-2012, 03:56:00 AM
Diaper Laundry
Unload/Load/Run Dishwasher
I also want to either make "goldfish" or graham crackers today

I would love the recipe for the goldfish!!! :wink7:

If I don't clean off my desk today, the paperwork is going to eat me! Between my coupon stuff and my business paperwork, I'm drowning!

Clean off the desk, go to ShopRite, the bank and then hopefully a bike ride (if my tailbone cooperates!), put laundry away (the dreaded task).

chitownmelli
03-30-2012, 04:57:14 AM
laundry and vacuuming for sure
dishes as usual.
should start on that weekly grocery list
and just waiting and dreaming about the weekend starting - this will be my first full weekend off in something like 21 days, so I'm REALLY looking forward to it, need to recharge :)

froggie3
03-30-2012, 05:26:28 AM

If I don't clean off my desk today, the paperwork is going to eat me! Between my coupon stuff and my business paperwork, I'm drowning!

Clean off the desk, go to ShopRite, the bank and then hopefully a bike ride (if my tailbone cooperates!), put laundry away (the dreaded task).

The recipe (http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2011/03/23/recipe-easy-cheesy-crackers/print/) I'm going to use is from 100 days of real food blog. My only alterations will be to roll it flat and thin and cut it in tiny squares....I don't have the want to attempt to make a goldfish cookie cutter today(can do it from a soda can though, I've seen some people do that.

Kathyotz62
03-30-2012, 05:32:56 AM
Going to pick up where I left off yesterday in this room cleaning and organizing.

*Got sick yesterday - food nor liquids was not my friends*:sad3:

I think it was all the sinus meds I have been taking. They are finally catching up with me. So today I am picking up where I left off yesterday, right now headed out for a garbage run & bags of ice....& Gingerale. ( Keeping stomach settled so I can make some headway today.

Hugs & Happy Friday to all:wavehi:
Kathy

cody82414
03-30-2012, 05:40:18 AM

me too

If I don't clean off my desk today, the paperwork is going to eat me!

:giggle2::giggle2:

PeachySteph
03-30-2012, 06:01:06 AM
UGH I need to clean off my desk too!
More sorting and putting away of the coupons
more cleaning
and I need to look up different easter crafts for the kids, since their spring break starts after today.

cheynesnana
03-30-2012, 06:09:24 AM
Laundromat..ugh.. I hate it! The only good thing is that all the laundry is done at once! Then I need to come home and sweep and mop the floors.. double ugh! LOL

angeleyeza
03-30-2012, 06:23:28 AM
i d need to get some laundry done.. floors.. a few dishes from breakfest..make some more phone calls .. been on the phone all morning with the mortgage company. but on a positive note i would like to thank god for his help today. i had a rep on the phone from wells fargo that was really nice this time. was able to lower my payment from $766 /month to $400 a month for 6 months.. i guess its better than nothing right? i can figure something out between now and 6 months. hopefully. now to go through my bills. and figure a way to get them in this coming month. and maybe pay off some debt and get out of this hole im still stuck in :-/ keep us in your prayers! i did manage to see a dishwasher for $125 and thinking about a yardsale. and maybe selling other stuff. idk. what makes the best money? ugh.. here i sit rambling when i should be working on house cleaning. ..ttyl!

cybilx10
03-30-2012, 06:32:30 AM
Yep Spring Break starts here too after 3...he is so excited..too bad he doesnt realize he has a list of things to do.

Today I have a huge list of things to do

clean bathroom
5 loads of laundry
clean kitchen
vacuum
dust
go to po
go to home depot
call AT&T
pay bills
gotta get to grocery store
tonight I have a 50th B-Day party to go to so I need to pick something up for that
dinner for the boys
bed

I have more, but I dont know if Im gonna get it done since it started raining out..might have to wait for a non rainy day

hapegma29
03-30-2012, 07:54:17 AM
Getting ready for a Cystic Fibrosis garage sale in a few weeks. I have soo much to clean out. Need to go to Kroger and pick up a few things. DH is going fishing, so I may be able to get some things done. My coupons are a mess as well. Have a great day!

froggie3
03-30-2012, 08:03:20 AM
Diapers are heading to the dryer
"goldfish"(mine are squares) are done...made a double batch

everprincess
03-30-2012, 08:57:08 AM
Working...thought today would be easy...NOT
But I'm making amazing progress

cody82414
03-30-2012, 09:03:09 AM
i d need to get some laundry done.. floors.. a few dishes from breakfest..make some more phone calls .. been on the phone all morning with the mortgage company. but on a positive note i would like to thank god for his help today. i had a rep on the phone from wells fargo that was really nice this time. was able to lower my payment from $766 /month to $400 a month for 6 months.. i guess its better than nothing right? i can figure something out between now and 6 months. hopefully. now to go through my bills. and figure a way to get them in this coming month. and maybe pay off some debt and get out of this hole im still stuck in :-/ keep us in your prayers! i did manage to see a dishwasher for $125 and thinking about a yardsale. and maybe selling other stuff. idk. what makes the best money? ugh.. here i sit rambling when i should be working on house cleaning. ..ttyl!

What did I miss:dontknow1:
What's happening with your situation?
(you can p.m. me if you prefer)

Abbybob
03-30-2012, 09:55:29 AM
Pay bills, drop off rent, balance the checkbook, finish packing for my weekend away (DH got me 2 nights at a local resort with a spa treatment for my b-day.. and yes, he used a coupon!), cleaning the livingroom, and finally taking Little Man to Daddy's office about 4pm so I can escape and go have fondue at happy hour prices!

cybilx10
03-30-2012, 01:00:29 PM
Yep Spring Break starts here too after 3...he is so excited..too bad he doesnt realize he has a list of things to do.

Today I have a huge list of things to do

clean bathroom
5 loads of laundry
clean kitchen
vacuum
dust
go to po
go to home depot
call AT&T
pay bills
gotta get to grocery store
tonight I have a 50th B-Day party to go to so I need to pick something up for that
dinner for the boys
bed

I have more, but I dont know if Im gonna get it done since it started raining out..might have to wait for a non rainy day

I got half of my list done...Not feeling calling AT&T or going to the grocery store, so that will have to wait till another day. Think Im just gonna sit here and relax until I need to leave for the party.

froggie3
03-30-2012, 01:05:07 PM
got the dough mixed up for graham crackers too...it is chilling for either tonight or tomorrow(lets not kid it will be tomorrow before I roll that out).

chitownmelli
03-30-2012, 01:17:51 PM
I vacuumed. The rest of my chores will have to wait until after work. Multitasking has not been an option today.

momof2inohio
03-30-2012, 01:26:11 PM
Took my van in for an oil change
Got a birthday gift for DD's friend and my step-mom
Picked up lunch
Took DD to see "The Lorax" in 3d
Went to get ice cream
Came home and now I need to actually be productive and get things done

chitownmelli
03-30-2012, 01:46:43 PM
I need to go get my pup a birthday gift, I can't believe this week got away from me, and here we are today, his 4th birthday and no gifties. :( He has a coupon from Pet Supplies Plus. Might just have to wander over there tonight and pick something up :)

froggie3
03-30-2012, 01:55:57 PM
Reading on vaccine stuff...oh joy.

everprincess
03-31-2012, 06:08:53 AM
Okay where's Cody? I hope she didn't leave us.

PeachySteph
03-31-2012, 07:01:21 AM
i was wondering the same thing

Slivnfree
03-31-2012, 08:26:37 AM
Is it me or is there ALOT of Coupons that expire today?

I am cleaning out my Coupon Binder!

everprincess
03-31-2012, 08:40:45 AM
Is it me or is there ALOT of Coupons that expire today?

I am cleaning out my Coupon Binder!

I have frees that expire today and winetags. My brain is mush :sad3:.

jeffcocouponlady
03-31-2012, 08:41:06 AM
I am in the same boat as many people here I have to do the dreaded task of putting the laundry away. How I hate doing that. I have to go and pick up my 2 papers later today, clean my kitchen and bathroom, Possibly go to Walmart and check out some easter stuff for my kids baskets. I am not sure if I should put that off till tomorrow.