PDA

View Full Version : How much $$$ can you make doing surveys in 2012?

a_tyson8
12-29-2011, 07:58:37 PM
Is anyone else up for this challenge? I absolutely MUST get back into doing surveys, so I thought that this would keep me somewhat accountable :wink7:. I need to do everything I can to make some extra money to put towards paying off my car. I had pretty good luck doing surveys in the past so I am throwing myself back into it! The only one I have really kept up with is Pinecone because I did not want to lose my membership there, it's the best!

I think I am only going to count money/GCs as I get them, not as I 'earn' it. It will be easier for me to see what I have actually made this way. If you want to do it differently, that's fine. Whatever works for you!

Good luck everyone! :smile:

rebate_queen
12-29-2011, 08:08:55 PM
I will try this. I have been doing the Pinecone ones for about 4 or 5 months now I guess and they have been pretty steady, but I haven't been keeping track of when I am doing them and how much I've made, so I need to be better about that. I also do Viewpoint Forum surveys, but those have not been as plentiful as when I first started.

I signed up for Toluna quite a while ago, but have never done anything with them. I also have done a couple for the General Mills forum I think.

Anyone that wants to share good survey sites that are easy to do, I would appreciate it. I like it where they basically hand you the survey and I don't have to go looking for it. LOL!

a_tyson8
12-29-2011, 08:13:15 PM
I will try this. I have been doing the Pinecone ones for about 4 or 5 months now I guess and they have been pretty steady, but I haven't been keeping track of when I am doing them and how much I've made, so I need to be better about that. I also do Viewpoint Forum surveys, but those have not been as plentiful as when I first started.

I signed up for Toluna quite a while ago, but have never done anything with them. I also have done a couple for the General Mills forum I think.

Anyone that wants to share good survey sites that are easy to do, I would appreciate it. I like it where they basically hand you the survey and I don't have to go looking for it. LOL!

I think Toluna is great! It is time consuming, but I made $80 in less than 3 months! Not bad for just one site.

I can go find my list of all the sites I used if anyone is interested.

SouthernBelle5
12-29-2011, 08:17:53 PM
I'm in!

JulieDB
12-29-2011, 08:45:44 PM
I think Toluna is great! It is time consuming, but I made $80 in less than 3 months! Not bad for just one site.

I can go find my list of all the sites I used if anyone is interested.

I did not like Toluna because I kept responding and wasting my time entering info only to find that I didn't qualify. Mostly they seemed to want people to do stuff on their phone or send in a video which I can not do.

I like fgi. Yes most only pay $1.00 to Paypal but they pay quickly. And the surveys are almost always quick to do.

Pinecone has done pretty well for me. I get $12 to $16 a month.

But the best? Swagbucks. Yes, I earn points doing things other than surveys as well. And yes I waste a lot of time putting in info. only to learn that it is over quota or I don't qualify. But one month I got the maximum I could get in Amazon.com gift cards. And I think it was through them that I got the greeting card survey where I got $25 in Amazon.

amylynne01
12-30-2011, 09:51:33 AM
I'm in! According to my spreadsheet, I earned $882.68 in 11 months (didn't keep track in January). That's about $80 a month, so my goal for 2012 is $1000! Here are the sites I use:

EmSense (joined through another site, invite only)
Global Test Market
Ipsos I-Say
MySurvey
Opinion Outpost
Pinecone
Reward Port
Survey Head
Toluna (my least favorite - just trying to cash out now and be done with it!)
Univox (brand new to me - haven't cashed out yet)
Valued Opinions
Viewpoint Forum
Cash Duck
Inbox Dollars
MyPoints
Superpoints
Swagbucks

rebate_queen
12-30-2011, 01:33:01 PM
I keep hearing about Swagbucks, but I love using Google for my searching and don't know if I could switch to another search engine. I might have to seriously consider it though :-)

amylynne01
12-30-2011, 01:43:52 PM
I don't actually use Swagbucks' search engine. Their results are horrible! I only use it randomly to win bucks. I use google if I'm really looking for something lol.

rebate_queen
12-30-2011, 01:45:03 PM
How often do you have to do searches on it?

amylynne01
12-30-2011, 01:55:23 PM
I do it at least twice, once in the morning in my am computer routine, and once in the evening after my girls go to bed. Sometimes I try again if I'm on during the day, but I find I win more if I spread out my searches. A lot of the time, I search random things, like the TV show the girls are watching or a name I just heard on the news. I search 4-5 different things and be sure to click on pages 1-4 of the search. So let's say I search XX, then at the bottom click on pages 2, 3, and 4. If I don't win, I search YY, then at the bottom click on pages 2, 3, and 4, etc until I win or hit like 5 different terms. Does that make sense?

cintinative
12-30-2011, 08:23:05 PM
I'm interested. I don't think I earned even close to what you all earned. I just joined Pinecone a few months ago and love it. I also do Valued Opinions, Ipsos I Say, Synovate and Epoll. I have found most of these to be very slow in earning--I may spend 40 minutes to earn 90 points which equates to maybe $0.90. I am not sure that is at all worth it. But I still do sometimes, when I have nothing else better to do at night in front of the TV. I kind of gave up on the Swagbucks surveys--maybe I'll give those a shot again. I also hate their search engine like others have mentioned.=)

abuck4429
01-01-2012, 04:32:47 PM
I'm always up for a challenge. I got lazy and lost my membership to pinecone, here's to hoping I get in when they accept applications again. My goal is $500.00 for the year.

rebate_queen
01-02-2012, 07:53:03 AM
I do it at least twice, once in the morning in my am computer routine, and once in the evening after my girls go to bed. Sometimes I try again if I'm on during the day, but I find I win more if I spread out my searches. A lot of the time, I search random things, like the TV show the girls are watching or a name I just heard on the news. I search 4-5 different things and be sure to click on pages 1-4 of the search. So let's say I search XX, then at the bottom click on pages 2, 3, and 4. If I don't win, I search YY, then at the bottom click on pages 2, 3, and 4, etc until I win or hit like 5 different terms. Does that make sense?

Do you have to download anything, like a toolbar or something? My DH has a password on our computer and won't let anything be downloaded, so I am hoping they don't require you to download anything. TIA!

amylynne01
01-02-2012, 10:09:48 AM
You don't HAVE to download the toolbar. However, if you do download it, you get one buck a day for having it. But totally not required.

Yesterday I made 2.69. To hit my goal of $1000 in a year, I need to average 2.73 a day.

faeryedark
01-02-2012, 10:24:12 AM
I'm in.
I belong to:
Opinion Outpost (one of my favs.)
Swagbucks
E-poll
E-rewards
Hotspex
Synovate
Valued Opinions
shopperCHAT
and there's a few more I'm forgetting

SouthernBelle5
01-02-2012, 10:33:47 AM
I'm in.
I belong to:
Opinion Outpost (one of my favs.)
Swagbucks
E-poll
E-rewards
Hotspex
Synovate
Valued Opinions
shopperCHAT
and there's a few more I'm forgetting

Ipsos?
Mypoints?

kimandkathess
01-02-2012, 10:45:42 AM
Im in too. I would like to do anything I can to earn extra cash for our new house.
So far im:
1.) Trying to reduce bills
2.) Rebating
3.) Surveys

Just gotta figure out what else I can do that really doesnt require a whole lot of money up front.

faeryedark
01-02-2012, 02:05:55 PM
Ipsos?
Mypoints?

Yep, those too, thanks. Oh and my kids are involved with Teenseyes

dliver316
01-02-2012, 07:12:02 PM
I am definitely in! I have been totally slacking with surveys lately. Just have not made the time.

I am going to keep saving all my survey cash or paypal in an account for my son (and soon to be new son also- guess I'm gonna have to start splitting it up). Any gift cards or amazon will be for Christmas.

I started a new survey contest in the survey forum too if anyone wants to join for January- might help give you a jump start! January 2012 Survey Contest (http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/surveys-show-me-money/453924-new-year-new-survey-contest-january-2012-2-winners.html)

Thanks for starting this thread! Hopefully it will be a great motivation to everyone!

rebate_queen
01-04-2012, 03:16:51 PM
I signed up for Opinion Outpost, but every one I have tried I go through a bunch of questions and then I don't qualify so I get NOTHING. Is that normal?

brandasa
01-04-2012, 03:46:13 PM
I signed up for Opinion Outpost, but every one I have tried I go through a bunch of questions and then I don't qualify so I get NOTHING. Is that normal?

As of lately - yes. This used be be my fav - but I've literally earned 5 points the whole last month. Anyone else seeing this - it's been since they changed over their site look.

mittle77
01-04-2012, 04:03:56 PM
can some one send me a invite to pinecone please?

cintinative
01-04-2012, 04:29:45 PM
As of lately - yes. This used be be my fav - but I've literally earned 5 points the whole last month. Anyone else seeing this - it's been since they changed over their site look.

I have had the same problem with them. I don't know if I am just not in the demographic they are looking for or what. I tried them a few years ago, had that problem, so stopped. Then tried again four or five months ago because people kept saying they loved them, and had the same issue. I got aggravated at not earning any points for spending hours just to be kicked out of surveys. So I stopped.

Bump for other opinions. I am really curious if it is "just me." =)

faeryedark
01-04-2012, 06:44:13 PM

I've done waaay better since the site change,strange. I made almost $100 last month with them. I used to avg. about $20

amylynne01
01-04-2012, 06:44:16 PM

Yes and no. I went through a period like that, but last month I earned $10 and already got another $1.50 this month. It definitely has changed in the past few months.

can some one send me a invite to pinecone please?

I don't think they are open to new members right now. You have to find a banner somewhere on the internet to sign up. Keep an eye on couponing or freebie blogs because they will be the first to let you know!

dliver316
01-04-2012, 10:42:35 PM
I have been a big fan of opinion outpost for a long time...but their new site change has been awful! I cant speak from months of experience with it b/c I have been on a survey hiatus but I started again and so far it has been awful.

I dont like that I can no longer go on their site and see what surveys I can take and how much they are for. I have to just click and see where it takes me (which is usually to a sweepstakes entry) or wait for an email that tells me how much the survey is worth. Also, can you no longer see the referrals you receive? Not happy with the change. They were so good. :sad3:

I will keep trying though...

rebate_queen
01-05-2012, 02:36:40 PM
OK, some questions for you survey pros:

This is what I am in right now:

Swagbucks
Superpoints
My Points
Opinion Outpost
Viewpoint Forum
Pinecone
Mills Advisory Panel

I have actually been a member of My Points for a few years and have about 2000 points but I am not sure how (don't remember!). I used to get alot of emails from them, but I would delete them without reading them. Now that I am starting back up, I don't seem to get the emails at all, and I checked my subscriptions there and I should be getting the survey emails at least. Do you all get an email from them every day?

Also, I am getting daily emails from Opinion Outpost, but not from Swagbucks or Superpoints. Should I be?

And.....every time I try to watch videos at Superpoints, it says they are gone for the day. Do I have to do those super early or what? Because other than clicking the button, if I can't watch the videos then what earns me points?

Finally, I think I would like to sign up for 1 more survey site but I don't know which one. I would like to get some opinions. I cancelled my Toluna so I don't want to do that. I am also considering cancelling Opinion Outpost because everything I am trying I go through a bunch of questions only to get nothing, so it's been a waste of my time. I need something that's easy and has good results.

TIA!

a_tyson8
01-06-2012, 03:18:59 PM
I got my first payout of the year today! Starting off with $5 to Amazon.

brandasa
01-07-2012, 06:13:03 AM
OK, some questions for you survey pros:

I have actually been a member of My Points for a few years and have about 2000 points but I am not sure how (don't remember!). I used to get alot of emails from them, but I would delete them without reading them. Now that I am starting back up, I don't seem to get the emails at all, and I checked my subscriptions there and I should be getting the survey emails at least. Do you all get an email from them every day?

Also, I am getting daily emails from Opinion Outpost, but not from Swagbucks or Superpoints. Should I be?

And.....every time I try to watch videos at Superpoints, it says they are gone for the day. Do I have to do those super early or what? Because other than clicking the button, if I can't watch the videos then what earns me points?

Finally, I think I would like to sign up for 1 more survey site but I don't know which one. I would like to get some opinions. I cancelled my Toluna so I don't want to do that. I am also considering cancelling Opinion Outpost because everything I am trying I go through a bunch of questions only to get nothing, so it's been a waste of my time. I need something that's easy and has good results.

TIA!

I'm having that problem with both my points and inbox dollars right now. For some reason I stopped getting their click-thru emails. I updated my info (didn't change) in their system and I"m still not getting them. Not in my spam folder either. Not sure what the problem is."

Swagbucks doesn't send emails - only for you to verify your reward once you select one.

The only survey site I'm still loving right now is mysurvey.com.

faeryedark
01-07-2012, 06:26:07 PM
Just cashed out for $13 Paypal from Opinion Outpost and $5 Paypal from e-poll

cintinative
01-07-2012, 08:35:28 PM
wow, faerydark! Amazing! I don't think I'm even close on anything.

amylynne01
01-08-2012, 06:09:57 AM
I am counting a little differently. I count as I earn, not as I cash out. So after 1 week of 2012, I earned $30.07!

faeryedark
01-08-2012, 11:19:21 AM
I am counting a little differently. I count as I earn, not as I cash out. So after 1 week of 2012, I earned $30.07!

Yeah, I do it both ways. I count every survey I earn on, but I also indicate how much and when I cash out on.
that way i can see what I "made" at the end of the week, but I also know what I am expecting to actually recieve. KWIM?

So, in total ALL surveys from Monday -yesterday, I made $22.75. i have some Valued Opinion surveys, and a Synovate in there

a_tyson8
01-09-2012, 03:55:48 PM
$6 put into my PayPal account today from Pinecone!

YTD Total: $11

JulieDB
01-09-2012, 07:51:01 PM
Gee, I thought I was doing well! So far $10 from Swagbucks and $3 from Pinecone.

a_tyson8
01-10-2012, 01:13:15 PM
$11 in PayPal from Opinion Outpost :BigHand:

YTD Total: $22

rebate_queen
01-10-2012, 04:18:08 PM
I cashed out for my first $5 Amazon GC yesterday from Swagbucks! YAY! I got a pinecone in my email today, gotta do that!

amylynne01
01-14-2012, 06:49:56 AM
I'm up to $78.19 after yesterday. I won't be able to keep up that pace all year, but it't nice to have a good start!

SouthernBelle5
01-14-2012, 08:25:26 AM
I have sent out $305.99

faeryedark
01-14-2012, 09:09:53 AM
I'm up to $83.65 so far earned. Cash-out is different because I have to weed out ones that are being cashed out with funds from last year.
I got ALOT of surveys this week

cintinative
01-15-2012, 07:50:53 PM
Faerydark, that's amazing! I think I'm up to about $20 but that includes what I earned but did not receive until 2012. I am still waiting for it in fact.

rebate_queen
01-16-2012, 07:45:16 AM
I've fizzled out on this already. I just guess I don't have the time to invest in this to really make anything decent. I'm going to keep doing my Pinecones and Viewpoint when they come, and try to keep up with Swagbucks though.

a_tyson8
01-17-2012, 02:01:29 PM
Cashed out at Opinion Outpost for $10.50 today.

YTD Total: $32.50

a_tyson8
01-18-2012, 02:53:10 PM
$3 in PayPal from Pinecone.

YTD Total: $35.50

a_tyson8
01-20-2012, 11:00:32 AM
$3 from Pinecone.

YTD Total: $38.50

a_tyson8
01-22-2012, 10:33:05 PM
$10 from Opinion Outpost.

YTD Total: $48.50

a_tyson8
01-24-2012, 12:48:27 PM
$10 from MySurvey.

YTD Total: $58.50

Anyone else still planning on doing this? :dontknow1:

SouthernBelle5
01-24-2012, 02:30:36 PM
$10 from MySurvey.

YTD Total: $58.50

Anyone else still planning on doing this? :dontknow1:

Yup, I'm just lazy. :wink7: I am going to report when I cash out. I only have 14 points in Opinion Outpost but I have 600ish in Ipsos. I also do E-rewards but I am using that for airline miles right now.

faeryedark
01-24-2012, 03:27:20 PM
I'm keeping tabs on my earnings and my cash-outs in a log book. At the end of the month, I will tally both of them up, and post. I think it would be easier than keeping a running total

amylynne01
01-24-2012, 03:47:39 PM
I'm still in too. I post every day in the survey forum contest. As of yesterday, I was at $130.41 earned.

a_tyson8
01-26-2012, 10:30:05 PM
$5 GC to Amazon today

YTD Total: $63.50

kimandkathess
01-27-2012, 06:20:44 AM
ok, i really need to start doing surveys, LOL

amylynne01
01-27-2012, 06:25:45 AM
$155.78 as of 1/26

ffagirl15
01-29-2012, 07:46:47 PM
I guess I should jump into here too. I'm working really hard to get my survey $ this year. So fair I've received about $170, Opinion Outpost cashout, 2 Pinecone surveys and a video survey/panel from Nielsen. I should be receiving some more checks in the mail soon. Right now I'm doing surveys with:
-Opinion Outpost
-Pinecone (newest one for me)
-MySurvey
-Vindale (hate the most)
-e-Rewards (tied to Upromise)
-SurveySavvy
-Valued Opinions
-Cint Opinions
-Mindfield
Panels include:
-The Great Drive Forward
-Neilsen's National Consumer Panel
Plus I do Swagbucks

Been doing pretty good. I think last year I got around $300 in payouts and from Swagbucks I got around $150 in Amazon GCs.

ffagirl15
01-29-2012, 07:50:53 PM
Oh forgot, another $10 from a survey site (can't remember who) and then $10 in Amazon GCs from Swagbucks (I'm slacking seeing how you can get up to $25 a month from them).

faeryedark
01-31-2012, 07:08:55 PM
Okay.
I tallied up what I earned for January
the total is:$172.65
This is not cash-outs, just what I earned, as some of my cash-outs are carried over from last month.
Also, I counted e-rewards as half, as in my case I need $50 in e-rewards to cash-out for a $25 Gamestop card. Not sure how others count it.
My biggest survey site by far is, Opinion Outpost

ffagirl15
02-01-2012, 09:44:14 AM
See for me I don't count what I've earned, as some take a while to get to the point of cashing out and so I won't be able to tell what was this month and what was last.
So how do you get your e-rewards to give you gc's? I seem to only have the option to send it over to Upromise and the transfer rate is about $2.5 erewards to $1 actual money.

Oh and I just cashed out for an Amazon GC from swagbucks before January ended.

faeryedark
02-01-2012, 12:22:44 PM
See for me I don't count what I've earned, as some take a while to get to the point of cashing out and so I won't be able to tell what was this month and what was last.
So how do you get your e-rewards to give you gc's? I seem to only have the option to send it over to Upromise and the transfer rate is about $2.5 erewards to $1 actual money.

Oh and I just cashed out for an Amazon GC from swagbucks before January ended.

I write down in a log book for every survey I complete, what it's worth. I guess people will do it different ways

As for e-rewards, I "think' it's dependent on who you got your invite through. I got mine through Gamestop so that's available for me as an option, up to 4 GCs a year.

cintinative
02-05-2012, 07:52:48 PM
good job everyone

amylynne01
02-06-2012, 08:32:16 AM
$192.02 as of 2/5

My initial goal was $1000 in a year, so I think I'll pass that if I keep this pace. I'm going to up my goal to $1200 in a year or $100 a month. My survey taking will really slow down once baby gets here in April and we figure out a new routine here.

amylynne01
02-09-2012, 05:58:41 PM
$230.44 as of 2/9

a_tyson8
02-09-2012, 07:24:17 PM
$230.44 as of 2/9

Awesome! I had a really busy week with school and didn't have a lot of extra time for surveys so I need to catch up this weekend!

ffagirl15
02-10-2012, 07:58:01 AM
I'm with you too AT, I have several to catch up on. Though there are a few that I don't let go very long b/c I know the cut off time is really short.

ffagirl15
02-11-2012, 09:03:01 AM
:dance16::hd1::dance16:
I'm doing my happy dance!! Finally, I got my $50 payout for SurveySavvy. I couldn't remember exactly when I requested it but I knew it was supposed to come. The check says it was on 11/17/11!!! What in the world is their deal about sending them out that late?? Where do these checks sit all that time. On top of that, there is a line on the check saying void after 180 days, so by my calculations this check is already 86 days old :rolleyes24:

Anyways I'm happy and that's about to go into the bank and $30 is about to be paid to a credit card. I'm happy with that :smile:

a_tyson8
02-11-2012, 11:46:29 AM
I got $5 ECBs yesterday for doing a survey that took about 2 minutes!! Love it

YTD Total: $68.50

a_tyson8
02-13-2012, 04:33:48 PM
Got $5 in the mail yesterday from Nielson.

YTD Total: $73.50

amylynne01
02-15-2012, 07:51:45 PM
$273.26 as of 2/15

a_tyson8
02-21-2012, 03:26:09 PM
I've gotten $26 this week!

YTD Total: $99.50

ffagirl15
02-21-2012, 04:31:52 PM
$3 from Pinecone today

amylynne01
02-21-2012, 06:07:04 PM
$313.88 as of 2/21

ffagirl15
02-24-2012, 12:45:21 PM
Another check from Pinecone- $10 for this one :BigHand:
Total $249 as of today

amylynne01
02-27-2012, 07:13:52 PM
$356.96 as of 2/27

amylynne01
02-29-2012, 07:36:43 PM
$370.50 as of 2/29

I had an awesome February! Made just over $200!

faeryedark
03-01-2012, 07:31:01 AM
$289.40 as of the end of Feb. I made $116.75 in Feb. I didn't do as well as I did in January

ffagirl15
03-01-2012, 09:43:42 AM
I am soooooo behind on my surveys. I know at least 40 survey invitations have expired in my email inbox. Things are crazy with work and with me trying to eBay so I haven't been able to sit down and just do surveys. Plus I think I'm getting bored with them.
I'll catch up this weekend I hope.

ffagirl15
03-02-2012, 12:08:32 PM
$3 from Pinecone

amylynne01
03-05-2012, 07:12:03 PM
$416.23 as of 3/5

ffagirl15
03-18-2012, 12:30:04 PM
Where did everyone go?

I got another $3 from Pinecone yesterday.

faeryedark
03-19-2012, 05:49:44 PM
I'm still here. I will tally mine at the end of the month

amylynne01
03-19-2012, 06:17:14 PM
$514.27 as of 3/19

ffagirl15
03-21-2012, 06:55:04 PM
Tonight is catchup night, at least for Opinion Outpost. Almost to another $10 payout there

amylynne01
03-30-2012, 06:59:25 PM
$578.91 as of 3/30

faeryedark
04-07-2012, 11:16:43 AM
I just updated. This month (April) I haven't added yet, but it's looking pretty good so far!

ffagirl15
04-10-2012, 08:11:31 AM
Ok forgot to add this in before but I got a $3 check from Pinecone last week and a $40 check from Survey Savvy. Anticipating more this month, including a possible $200 for a contact lens panel I'm on right now!

ffagirl15
04-18-2012, 10:25:55 AM
$20 redeemed from Valued Opinions plus $3 check from Pinecone :-)

mom2Isaac
04-18-2012, 11:46:23 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked... but honestly, how much time do you all spend filling out these surveys? Is it REALLY worth it?

ffagirl15
04-27-2012, 07:13:22 PM
$13 from Opinion Outpost and Pinecone :-)

SouthernBelle5
04-27-2012, 08:07:12 PM
$15 from Opinion Outpost

ffagirl15
04-29-2012, 02:50:10 PM
Whooooot! I got some great news when it comes to survey income :-)

Nielsen is wanting me to do a TV diary for $30 and I just finished a survey panel that is not only going to pay me $200 but I am getting to keep the little webcam that they had me use for the panel assignments. Yayyyy!

faeryedark
05-01-2012, 11:40:28 AM
I just tallied my earnings for last month, overall a very good month ...$213 and a bunch of good product tests

ffagirl15
05-02-2012, 07:21:41 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked... but honestly, how much time do you all spend filling out these surveys? Is it REALLY worth it?
It just depends when it comes to time. For me, it's been worth it. I don't spend a whole lot of time on surveys like I used to, but I think because I did in the beginning, I have been offered some of the bigger assignments. Nowadays I spend 1-2 hours on surveys. I'll do some on my laptop while watching TV and sometimes I'll just sit down to my computer and that's what I do for a while.
Honestly, you can spend as little or as much time on there as you want.

ffagirl15
05-02-2012, 07:22:21 AM
Sorry, when I say 1-2 hours I meant 1-2 hours A WEEK.

ffagirl15
05-09-2012, 08:05:24 AM
$30 for filling out a Nielsen TV diary :-)

ffagirl15
05-16-2012, 03:08:09 PM
Ok I can do my happy dance :dance7::dance7::dance7:
I got my $200 check for the contact lens panel I was on last month!!
Oh and I got a $3 Pinecone check as well :BigHand:

ffagirl15
06-03-2012, 12:34:29 PM
Adding $3 for Pinecone and $30 for SurveySavvy

ffagirl15
07-01-2012, 08:06:25 AM
$33 in the last week to add. $3 from Pinecone and $30 from SurveySavvy.

ffagirl15
07-28-2012, 07:34:17 PM
I just sent off to SurveySavvy for another $40 payout and I have gotten at least $9 and coffee creamer from Pinecone :BigHand:

ffagirl15
09-09-2012, 01:04:11 PM
Ok where is everyone? Everyone give up on this one too?

I am excited though! I am going to be cashing out $115 from Mindfield Online from a huge panel I have been on for several months now along with several little surveys. Add in $6 from some more Pinecone surveys, I'll be up to $783 for the year :party25:

All this money is going towards paying off some cc debt, so when I have my student loans start up, I will still have grocery money......

faeryedark
09-09-2012, 01:19:28 PM
I really have to go through and add it all up. Right now I can't cash-out anymore with opinion Outpost till i fill out a W-9 cos i guess I'm close to the $600 mark

ffagirl15
09-22-2012, 06:37:46 PM
I really have to go through and add it all up. Right now I can't cash-out anymore with opinion Outpost till i fill out a W-9 cos i guess I'm close to the $600 mark
I would say that is an awesome problem to have!

I updated the wiki, I cashed out some from Opinion Outpost and Mindfield. I'm waiting for the survey to close on there to get the $100, which unfortunately is going to pay part of my property tax bill. Booo!!

behindblueeyes
12-27-2012, 06:16:01 PM
are we going to have a 2013 challenge/goal? I would really like to do that! I really didn't know so much could be made doing surveys! Where are all these legitimate websites that y'all are part of?

ffagirl15
12-28-2012, 08:01:19 AM
are we going to have a 2013 challenge/goal? I would really like to do that! I really didn't know so much could be made doing surveys! Where are all these legitimate websites that y'all are part of?

I would like to as we'll.
as for the sites, take a look at some of our previous posts. Several ppl listed what sites have worked and which ones haven't.