PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Question New cards and bonus points?

JulieDB
09-29-2011, 07:47:59 PM
They had a computer set up in the Albertsons in Clearview WA today and they were taking your card number and assigning a new card. I was told my new card would come in the mail. In the meantime I can use my old one. If you forget your card you now put in your phone number minus the area code and then repeat the last 4 digits again.

I was given some coupons that are used weekly (I think) to give me more bonus points. You get bonus points based on the dollar amount you spend but some items give you extra bonus points.

What are these bonus points for? Anyone know?

JulieDB
09-30-2011, 10:51:01 PM
An ad on the radio said you get cash back, but didn't give particulars.

ioncewasamjskeptic
10-01-2011, 12:39:44 AM
OK, I checked it out, every dollar you spend you get 10 points. When you reach 5000 points a $5 coupon prints out while at register. Supposedly there is a bonus of, what I saw, 1000 points when you sign up for the new card. Thats all I have on this for now LOL
Lorrie

JulieDB
03-18-2012, 10:58:10 PM
OK, I checked it out, every dollar you spend you get 10 points. When you reach 5000 points a $5 coupon prints out while at register. Supposedly there is a bonus of, what I saw, 1000 points when you sign up for the new card. Thats all I have on this for now LOL
Lorrie

Thanks!