PDA

View Full Version : Weight Loss Challenge: 8/7-8/13 weigh-in

kimandkathess
08-07-2011, 08:13:02 PM
Reposting info from the first weigh in.

Hellohttp://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/images/smilies/girl%20wave%20hi.gif

I thought I might try something a little different for those of us who are trying to lose weight.

Right now there is not a wiki in personal challenges support forum and I thought this might be easier for everyone to post their weekly weight loss instead of using the long thread I started.

This also makes it easier for me to see who wants to continue to lose weight and to monitor goals/weights because I don't have a lot of time with my business right now.

So if you can, when you post your weight/weightloss/goals etc. please post like this.

Starting weight:
Current Weight:
Ultimate Goal Weight:
Mini goals :(Example be 175 bye 8/31)
self challenges: (example stop eating after 7 pm)

You can post bmi, body fat %, and whatever stats you would like.

I think this way we will be able to see who is actively participating and who needs the support based up participation.:smile:

I would still like to do the prizes at the end of the year.

My stats for this week:

Starting Weight: 195
Currenting Weight: 190.0
Goal Weight:135
Mini Goal: to be 188lbs by August 31st
My challenge: To get up and workout every morning.

I have not had time do my challenge with being so busy lately but i am going to try tomorrow.
Had my sons 9th bday party today so I hope I didnt do do bad.

Kim1013
08-10-2011, 09:21:18 AM
Starting weight: 178
Current weight: 160
Goal weight: 150
Mini goal: lose 5 more pounds by October 1st.
My challenge: working out everyday or at least staying active when I just don't have the time or the kids or house needs more attention than exercising. Another challenge is staying away from chocolate and cookies. I have just recently developed a sweet tooth.

I'm going to vent alittle. I am 2 pounds shy of my pre-pregnancies weight and I wore a size 12. I have lost 18 pounds and I am still in a size 14! With all of this weight that I have lost and I'm still wearing the same size jean and clothes that I did when I was 18 pounds heavier. WTH? It's very frustrating. Okay, vent over.

Kim1013
08-12-2011, 09:21:46 AM
Friday's weigh in: 160 pounds

I have worked out 4 times this week already. I'm feeling pretty sore but the good kind. I am going to keep this up. I feel like I'm on top of the world after completing a workout.

Oh, happy birthday kimandkathess