PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Question IP for free water

LostiFound
07-19-2011, 09:25:01 PM
I got the freebie Q for liking Evemore water on Facebook. When I tried to redeem it at Albertson's tonight, the cashier said they do not accept printed coupons that do not validate a purchase. So, they would accept a B1G1 coupon, but not a freebie. Does anyone know if this is common practice at all stores? Are there stores in Washington that do accept them? Evemore said their water is carried by Safeway, but I don't want to get stuck at the register for the same problem again.

Also, is this definitely an Albertson's policy? Or is it just at this store?

ioncewasamjskeptic
07-19-2011, 10:32:03 PM
That is a good ?.. I know some stores have started that policy but dont know about albertsons. I emailed them about that specificaly and also for a whole copy of their coupons policy. Lorrie

tlucrisia
07-19-2011, 11:13:56 PM
Yes. That is their policy. It states in their coupon policy, they will not accept IP coupons for "Free without a purchase" coupons... I looked it up when I couldn't redeem the free Lipton Ice Tea awhile back.

LostiFound
07-20-2011, 01:11:19 PM
Thanks. I actually used my brain and did a quick google search; I see that Safeway has the same policy. That's good to know.
How often does Albertsons run this TTV thing in their circular? Anyone know? I never used to go to them because they are out of the way and this particular store is terrible at restocking, but I still got a bunch of free candy, so it was a good deal.

iwik
07-20-2011, 01:35:22 PM
It used to be like twice a month, but they keep changing things, so it's not really predictable.