PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Question Albertson's coupon book

Miyani7
06-29-2011, 12:08:12 PM
For the Albertson's summer coupon booklet, all of the coupons are manufacturer coupons that don't double unless you have the twice the value coupons but that ended yesterday. I was wondering since it's a manufacturer coupon that starts with a 9 and some that don't say albertson's, I was wondering if I could use those coupons to shop at other places like winco or something. There's a coupon for ranch dressing that saves $1 and I wanted to use that at winco to get the ranch cheaper. Is that possible?

jenrose
06-29-2011, 07:19:55 PM
Yes they can be used at other stores.

Miyani7
06-29-2011, 11:16:31 PM
If the alberson's coupons have the sizzling summer logo, then I won't be able to use them at walmart or winco, right? But how does that work if it's a manufacturer coupon?

cheapdate29
06-30-2011, 12:11:22 AM
Awhile back Albertson's published some MQs in their weekly ad. There weren't any logos and the remittance address was to the mfg or their clearing house. I clipped them and used them next door at Kroger since K had a better price. If they are a MQ you can use them anywhere that accepts coupons.

Some stores will not accept coupons with a logo from another store even though it clearly states MQ on the face. They'll get their money just the same but it's their right to refuse it.

jenrose
06-30-2011, 09:01:13 AM
If the alberson's coupons have the sizzling summer logo, then I won't be able to use them at walmart or winco, right? But how does that work if it's a manufacturer coupon?

Yes but it doesn't say albertsons so I would think they would be accepted without too much trouble. But its a YMMV

Miyani7
07-01-2011, 08:17:58 PM
Thank you everyone! I used the ranch coupon from out of the Albertson's book without a problem! It was the one without the logo. Using the one's with the logo would be the tricky part but I'm scared to try that lol.