PDA

View Full Version : Deals to be had at Randalls

Rsmith1970
06-18-2011, 03:35:29 PM
We have been picking our local Randalls apart for deals, and we keep finding them. They are an EXCEPTIONAL alternative to Kroger, you just have to look. We scored some Wanchai Ferry product for $3.50 ea on Randalls $5 friday deal. We also bought 5 Hormel pork loins for $25, but only paid $15 because we had a $10 catalina from our Lowes gift card purchase. 5/22 Toaster Strudel coupon netted me 4 @.83 each. Our Randalls was moving out some of the new Philly Cooking Cream for $1.75 and with our $1 off we grabbed a few. I am also looking forward to using a couple of my $4off $20 meat coupons tonight!

My wife also took advantage of the kellogs deal! - She bought 11 boxes of cereal, 4 boxes of pop tarts, 3 lbs of Gala apples, 2lbs of strawberry, 3lbs of bananas, and 3 large bags of M&M's for $37. She also will get 2 $5 gas cards and 1 $10 MIR bringing the net down to $22.

Bottom line is that this store has more to offer than I ever previously thought! I would love to hear about more deals people are finding here.