PDA

View Full Version : Attention Check out the Wiki and give input

kookiecrisp
05-31-2011, 09:10:30 AM
Hope you all have had the chance to check out the new GIANT PA forum Wiki!! I think this will be a great addition to the forum and help to track deals better:BigHand: YOU may add to the Wiki at anytime and I encourage you to do so!! We will do a trial run and see what we all like/dislike.

I would like to get some input on likes, dislikes, what format you all like and any other info you wanna share:smile:

After we decide what we like, I'd then like to keep the same format so everyone's posts will be the same and easier to read.

So please go check out the Wiki, if you haven't already, and start giving me some feedback:giggle2:

The only thing I ask is that if you find a deal, please post that deal and coupon match-up, not just post random coupons.

daisydog215
05-31-2011, 06:45:54 PM
Thank you for setting this up. Your hard work is appreciated. I think it is a great idea and should alleviate you from adding deals to the first post as we find them. If this works out well, could we consider a similar wiki but for ongoing deals (stuff at reg price but a great deal with a q, like the A&H dryer sheets) or bonus buy deals that are running for several weeks?

kookiecrisp
06-01-2011, 05:42:12 AM
Thank you for setting this up. Your hard work is appreciated. I think it is a great idea and should alleviate you from adding deals to the first post as we find them. If this works out well, could we consider a similar wiki but for ongoing deals (stuff at reg price but a great deal with a q, like the A&H dryer sheets) or bonus buy deals that are running for several weeks?

Oh, don't give me any credit.....this was all Heidi!!!!:biggrin: All of the store forums should have a wiki now.
The ongoing deals idea sounds good to me!!

kookiecrisp
06-01-2011, 05:43:42 AM
Would everyone prefer me to put the gas deals into the wiki so everyone can then add mathups as they find them??

matterninhburg
06-01-2011, 06:03:16 AM
Would everyone prefer me to put the gas deals into the wiki so everyone can then add mathups as they find them??
That would be wonderful!

daisydog215
06-01-2011, 06:59:54 AM
One other thing -
Should we base our match ups on the sale prices you list in the weekly post or on those in our own ads? My sale prices are usually a bit cheaper.

Rayny
06-04-2011, 02:15:08 AM
I love it. I've been hoping it would eventually make its way to all the boards.

Rayny
06-04-2011, 02:18:30 AM
One other thing -
Should we base our match ups on the sale prices you list in the weekly post or on those in our own ads? My sale prices are usually a bit cheaper.

Maybe we could list the price for our area with a notation that the price we are using is not the one listed in the matchups? I know what you mean about differing prices. If there are variations in pricing, for the most part, I live in an area where everything costs a bit more.

Nicola_Jane
06-04-2011, 06:22:50 PM
Where do I find the wiki? I've seen it featured within threads, but I don't know how to find it, let alone edit it. Any help (even just pointing me to a resource link) would be appreciated!

MJKNEeley
06-04-2011, 08:21:12 PM
I believe the wiki is just within the threads. There should be an EDIT button that you can press and add / update it as needed :-)