PDA

View Full Version : Holding a trade

kymission
05-26-2011, 02:30:14 PM
Guys, please if you are going to hold your end on a trade because the trading partner is new with few or limited feedbacks; please inform the party of your hold intentions as guided by HCW.

By the way, I have coupon available $1.00 off slim jim 16ct. multi pack. I am wanting $0.01 paypal gifted.

motherofmolly
05-26-2011, 02:34:32 PM
pm you

sunnie_skys
05-26-2011, 02:35:55 PM
Repped ya, cause I agree with you. :)

judy27
05-26-2011, 05:30:12 PM
I agree! That was not right. Most people are very nice here!!! :)

cdadabo
05-26-2011, 05:58:54 PM
I totally agree with you! Being a newbie I have NO PROBLEM with people holding their end, but I'm a worrier. I've had so many problems with my mail (for and for the receiver) that I get paranoid if I don't know if something's been received.

A simple "when your stuff gets here I will send out your stuff" is sufficient for me...it's takes a lot more than that to offend me! :giggle2:

Also, not to add to this, but if you are dealing with a newbie (such as myself) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE remember to leave feedback for them! We are all trying to get our rating up and not leaving feedback leads us to believe that we are not doing a good job or could be doing something wrong.

bugface711
05-27-2011, 04:14:43 AM
I agree with you,and that should be reflected in your feedback. if it was a great trade otherwise, nothing wrong with a positive with details.

Now back to our regularly scheduled trading b/c I see our bad trade mod pm'd you already so this should be all set :)

434Teresa
05-27-2011, 04:56:09 PM
yep

motherofmolly
05-27-2011, 10:02:55 PM
I totally agree with you! Being a newbie I have NO PROBLEM with people holding their end, but I'm a worrier. I've had so many problems with my mail (for and for the receiver) that I get paranoid if I don't know if something's been received.

A simple "when your stuff gets here I will send out your stuff" is sufficient for me...it's takes a lot more than that to offend me! :giggle2:

Also, not to add to this, but if you are dealing with a newbie (such as myself) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE remember to leave feedback for them! We are all trying to get our rating up and not leaving feedback leads us to believe that we are not doing a good job or could be doing something wrong.

a nice reminder in a pm to leave feedback is always welcome here. sometimes life gets in the way and we forget...