PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Weekly Ad Weekly Ad 5/11-5/17 Doublers 5/15-17

jenrose
05-10-2011, 02:25:56 PM
Just got confirmation of Doublers coming this Sunday. :BigHand:

Looks like there are a few good deals. But can't look closely until I get home.

MaddieT
05-11-2011, 08:24:54 AM
Wow. Not much again this week. Meat and produce deals are all kind of blah. I hope there are some decent doubler deals on Sunday.

Hunts, Chef Boyardee (http://www.childhungerendshere.com/Html/EnterCode.html) and Rotel (http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=yeeebid19113266&bt=vg&o=86567&pt=&lang=&ws=&ct=&ci=&cl=&cp=&eb=1&c=RT&p=14723136&z=&r=&pc=&tc=) tomato products $.88 each (printables linked) - $.55/$.22 or $.58/$.28 with Qs/doublers
Nestle Drumstick cones 4-pk $2.29 after $1/2 from SS 5/1 ($1.79 after doubler)
A&H laundry detergent 55 oz $2.49 after $1/2 peelie ($1.99 after doubler)

There's a buy 10 products, earn a $5 OYNO. Could be a good deal on Powerade, Fuze and Propel if you have coupons. (FREE)
Peter Pan peanut butter (http://www.childhungerendshere.com/Html/DownloadCoupons.html) is $.99 after printable, $.49 with doubler.
Goldfish crackers (http://pepperidgefarm.com/News.aspx) $.62 w/printable, $.25 with doubler.

iwik
05-11-2011, 01:24:07 PM
The Hormel Compleats Kids $2 would be free with the $1/1 insert from 05-08-11 SS and doubles, but I don't think they carry the Kid's ones.

aimeers
05-12-2011, 12:14:57 AM
Does anybody know of a resource that will show us early editions of the Sales flyer????

Benichole
05-13-2011, 05:31:32 PM
I went to get Goldfish crackers today because I had a cat for $3 (instead of doublers) to use and I hate when I get there on Monday morning and the shelf is already empty.

The printables in the database are for $.75 off of 2 and will only work for the goldfish crackers (I didn't notice it but the coupon says for the crackers not the grahams so they will beep if you get the wrong kind). Just so you know.

There was one kind of the goldfish grahams (vanilla I think) that had peelies on it for $.75 off of 1 package of any flavor of goldfish grahams (chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, smores, or regular grahams).

If you can find the peelies for $.75/1 your goldfish will be $.25 before applying any doublers!

iwik
05-14-2011, 01:18:42 PM
Confirming doublers in early Sunday Seattle Times.

Benichole
05-14-2011, 02:48:08 PM
They are in the Oregonian as well.

MommmieD
05-14-2011, 04:22:31 PM
Planters peanuts are $1.99. Free with $1/1 peelies that were around back in December and January.

iwik
05-15-2011, 03:04:45 PM
Argg, I got a bundle of Tribunes at Dollar Tree and they didn't have the doublers, no Walgreens ad either.
OT but for anybody who didn't notice, the Wisk 50oz is free today only at Freddies with Cat and RP $2/1 from today ($3.99 - $2/1 RP 5/15/11 get $2 OYNO). Cat prints multiples.

Benichole
05-15-2011, 03:29:02 PM
I bought the 4 individual Digiorno pizzas used 4 $1 manufacture coupons and 3 doublers. Total $3.00 then a $3 catalina printed for next order. I rolled it and did the same deal again using the previous cat so free.

As I was leaving I noticed Planters peanuts for sale $1.99 each. (I did not have the peelies from December but there were peelies on top for $1 off of 2. So I bought 6 jars for $12 used 3 $1 off peelies and 3 doublers. The total would have been $6 for 6 jars but I had 2 more $3 cats so I used them and my total was free.

jenrose
05-15-2011, 03:44:29 PM
If you buy 3 of the digorno stuffed crust minis at a time it's actually a money maker. Buy 3 use 3 $1/1 & 3 doublers. Pay 1.50 get a $2 OYNO

melodyjg
05-15-2011, 03:48:45 PM
Has anyone read the albertons facebook page lately?? Something is supposed to change as of the 18th? They won't say what it is though but employees are chiming it saying that it will be awesome. Do you think it would be to much to wish for unlimited doublers like everyone else??? LOL

jenrose
05-15-2011, 03:56:50 PM
Has anyone read the albertons facebook page lately?? Something is supposed to change as of the 18th? They won't say what it is though but employees are chiming it saying that it will be awesome. Do you think it would be to much to wish for unlimited doublers like everyone else??? LOL

I actually asked the cashier today about it. She would not divulge what it was but said it has nothing to do with doublers. So who knows. :dontknow1:

melodyjg
05-15-2011, 04:06:44 PM
Darn on the doublers!

iwik
05-15-2011, 04:35:40 PM
SD said it was a monopoly game thing.

mmp8508
05-15-2011, 07:06:42 PM
Ok everyone. I am still not understanding what you all are meaning when you say doublers. I am a very literal person. I'll talk myself through this. I'm not aware of coupons that actually say "doubler" on them so you all must be using that as a term. Ok so duh, double meaning double the face value of the coupon. Now - exactly what coupons can I double? They have to be in a specific ad? How many of these can I do? As many as there are coupons for? Very sorry - perhaps its explained somewhere else. I read store coupon policy and I didn't see it in there. Please feel free to treat me like the idiot I am and explain which coupons double and how many times I can do this. Thank you.

iwik
05-15-2011, 08:41:40 PM
Albertson's has been having 'Twice Value Coupons' about twice a month in the Sunday papers, usually 3, you can use them to double up to a $1 manufacturer coupon, up to 3 in a transaction. Stores vary in how many back-to-back transactions you can do. If you don't get them in the paper or need more, you can ask at Customer Service, some stores are stingier than others in handing them out. Some stores I think will leave a pile out, but less often these days.

mmp8508
05-15-2011, 08:53:23 PM
Thank You !!! I get it I get it :)

JulieDB
05-15-2011, 09:20:46 PM
The Hormel Compleats Kids $2 would be free with the $1/1 insert from 05-08-11 SS and doubles, but I don't think they carry the Kid's ones.

The Albertsons in Mill Creek, WA has the kids ones. And they have the Hormel products such as Beef Au Jus on sale B1G1F and many of those have a 55 cent off coupon for the Compleats.

Benichole
05-15-2011, 10:18:22 PM
SD said it was a monopoly game thing.

The store manager said there will be lots of prizes including money he said the highest was $250,000.00

On Wednesday you go in and get a game board/piece.
Certain products will give you more pieces. (some advertised and some not)

The store manager is really excited about it.

Benichole
05-15-2011, 10:20:46 PM
By the way I can confirm doublers for next Sunday as well! I have the sheet in my hand.

I will open a new week and post.

iwik
05-15-2011, 11:16:01 PM
The Albertsons in Mill Creek, WA has the kids ones. And they have the Hormel products such as Beef Au Jus on sale B1G1F and many of those have a 55 cent off coupon for the Compleats.
They had the Kid's ones now, but they were a different regular price ($2.49) from the other Compleats and not on sale, you could still double the $1/1 and get them for 49c. They are smaller than the other ones I think.

MaddieT
05-16-2011, 06:11:41 AM
The game boards and handouts were on a table at our Albertsons two days ago. It's the Albertsons Sizzlin' Summer Giveaway from May 18 - August 9, 2011.

crystal12605
05-16-2011, 11:42:53 AM
I have a QUESTION. Today I went couponing for the first time in over a year.(Due to family issues I had to stop) I expected some changes but this one has me stumped. Heres what happened. I gave the cashier two tree top apple juices priced at 1.00 each and a coupon for 1.00/2 and a doubler. (I also gave her other items but this one was the problem) Said she had to use two doublers and put .50 on each because there was two products and that way she would not owe me money by putting 1.00 on one doubler. I don't get it. She said the "show" is causing lots of problems and they have NEVER done it like that. I am so confused. What show and is this really how it is now? I need to know so I can make my scenarios better in the future. TIA

Benichole
05-16-2011, 11:52:43 AM
I have a QUESTION. Today I went couponing for the first time in over a year.(Due to family issues I had to stop) I expected some changes but this one has me stumped. Heres what happened. I gave the cashier two tree top apple juices priced at 1.00 each and a coupon for 1.00/2 and a doubler. (I also gave her other items but this one was the problem) Said she had to use two doublers and put .50 on each because there was two products and that way she would not owe me money by putting 1.00 on one doubler. I don't get it. She said the "show" is causing lots of problems and they have NEVER done it like that. I am so confused. What show and is this really how it is now? I need to know so I can make my scenarios better in the future. TIA

She's talking abot Extreme Couponing on TLC.:sad3:

She obviously does not understand her rules. Just ask for the manager next time.

They will double 3 coupons up to $1.00 each.

So she should have doubled you $1 off 2 coupon and used your other doubler for something else.

Unfortunately it happens.

crystal12605
05-16-2011, 11:59:22 AM
Okay. Thank you so much. I thought that is how it is supposed to work. By the way, I googled the show. They do take it to the Extreme. I don't think I'll be watching.

mmp8508
05-16-2011, 12:04:14 PM
please confirm - per another couponing site there are no safeway doublers in King, Pierce, or Jefferson counties (among others those are just the ones I'm interested in). I only mention this because I thought someone mentioned Safeway doublers in connection with Alby's not sure how but I'm still trying to figure out this doubler thing. I've never seen one in person. :)

MaddieT
05-16-2011, 12:48:17 PM
Albertsons puts out three doubler coupons in a single page (usually) Sunday flyer. They're called "Twice the Value" coupons. Safeway coupons booklets are something else entirely. Those have manufacturer coupons that you can use at other stores.

The Albies doublers looks like this:
http://www.shelleysaves.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/img_38031.jpg

jenrose
05-16-2011, 12:57:52 PM
please confirm - per another couponing site there are no safeway doublers in King, Pierce, or Jefferson counties (among others those are just the ones I'm interested in). I only mention this because I thought someone mentioned Safeway doublers in connection with Alby's not sure how but I'm still trying to figure out this doubler thing. I've never seen one in person. :)

Safeways in southwest washington and oregon are the only regions that get 50cent doublers in their weekly sales ads. The rest of us get NO safeway doublers.

iwik
05-16-2011, 01:07:23 PM
I bought the 4 individual Digiorno pizzas used 4 $1 manufacture coupons and 3 doublers. Total $3.00 then a $3 catalina printed for next order. I rolled it and did the same deal again using the previous cat so free.

BTW the Stuffed Crusts 'Smalls' are technically 2 servings each, I assume that is why they do not call them 'Singles'.
They were cleaned out of the stuffed crust ones yesterday at 2 Albertsons, still decent for 50c each, the Cat is over now.

Benichole
05-16-2011, 03:45:37 PM
Unfortunately I can't help it. I watch it out of shock. Really?! 50 bottles of Mustard? 56 bottles of Maalox? Do you really need 500 candy bars? There is stockpiling and then there is excessive hoarding!!!!

I am a little afraid the stores and companies are going to make so many more rules because of the show.

I have 3 bottles of Maalox (enough for a year)
5 bottles of Mustard (enough for a year)
15 candy bars for our vacation next week.

Moderation people! :)

Benichole
05-16-2011, 03:57:18 PM
BTW the Stuffed Crusts 'Smalls' are technically 2 servings each, I assume that is why they do not call them 'Singles'.
They were cleaned out of the stuffed crust ones yesterday at 2 Albertsons, still decent for 50c each, the Cat is over now.

You know the singles in the other flavors all say 2 serving on them as well.

My daughter was reading the side and telling her brothers that they only need half.:hysterical: Like that was ever going to happen.:hysterical:

Did you get a different flavor?

Oh I just looked at the coupon that's why you keep saying stuffed crust.
I so missed that! I just read the coupon again. Glad I didn't go back and get more.:sad3:

MommmieD
05-16-2011, 09:59:33 PM
Argg, I got a bundle of Tribunes at Dollar Tree and they didn't have the doublers, no Walgreens ad either.
OT but for anybody who didn't notice, the Wisk 50oz is free today only at Freddies with Cat and RP $2/1 from today ($3.99 - $2/1 RP 5/15/11 get $2 OYNO). Cat prints multiples.

Never buy newspapers before opening them up and checking to make sure that the inserts - and doublers if we have them - and ads you want are in there. If your home delivered paper doesn't have the inserts or ads you want, you can call circulation of the paper and ask them to bring you a new paper. They will.

iwik
05-16-2011, 10:51:40 PM
I usually check them if I buy individual papers, but I figure there's less chance of someone taking something out of the papers with the bundles, and it's usually fine.

Get 2 DH Glazes + 1 DH cake mix for 98c.
If you printed the $1/1 SS IPs (x 12/31/11!) for Duncan Hines Glazes they are $2.49, buy 2, pair that with the b2g free cake mix (insert or TP), get all 3 for 98c
Insert: Duncan Hines Cake Mix free WYB two (2) Duncan Hines Frosting or Duncan Hines Amazing Glazes - 04-10-11 SS - valid up to $1.50
TP: Duncan Hines Premium Cake Mix with the purchase of any TWO (2) Duncan Hines Frostings or Amazing Glazes - valid up to $1.99