PDA

View Full Version : Box Tops for Education

coupongal
02-13-2011, 06:32:12 AM
Help...where is that thread that explains all about them? I know I read

it on HCW somewhere and have spent a lot of time looking again, using search etc. But I'm not having any luck.

I know the value of a BTFE= .10 and that is for trading puposes that it doesn't have any real value..BUT...is the value of a dollar $ 1.00 coupon $ 1.00 or $.10? If a dollar then you would trade 10 BTFE for that $ 1.00 coupon or 20 BTFE's then for a $ 2.00 coupon?

I do understand that even things like hot coupons can be worth more money or BTFE's. It was my understanding that even trading coupons or
forms for 10% was top dollar for them cash wise. But then I just started trading again after not doing so for a couple years.....help please. TY

~~Who,Me?~~
02-13-2011, 11:33:21 AM
Here you go-

School Promotions - Hot Coupon World (http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/school-promotions/)

And as far as the value, that's definitely a ymmv, because some people value them more than others. I recently held an auction for some rebate forms, and the total value that the person could get back from the rebates was $28 (4 forms, 6.99 each). My opening bid was $1 and I always accept BTFE as a trade item, and yes, I was looking for ten BTFEs or $1's worth, if that's what they were bidding with.

coupongal
02-15-2011, 09:06:39 PM
Thank you Who,me? for your response. I bid on your auction LOL and won.

I would have bid higher but as auctions go there wasn't much action at the

time. I appreciate traders who will trade for BTFE's. It really is better if

both sides of a trade feel they are happy with the trade.:smile: