PDA

View Full Version : Lowes Home Improvement ~ Question Lowes Vocal Point coupons

OneHotMomma
01-25-2011, 10:11:14 PM
:wavehi: I just got the vocal point coupons for Lowes in the mail today. They say manufacturer coupon on the front but on the back the bar code starts with a 4. According to the barcode this is a store coupon, correct?

Does Lowes accept 1 manufacturer coupon and 1 store coupon per item? If yes, how would these work?

Also, I have a 10.00/50.00 can I use this with other coupons? Does the pre-coupon price or post-coupon price count toward the 50? In other words, does my total have to be at least 40.00 after all coupons or can it be lower?

Sorry for so many questions, I'm used to CVS and I just want to make sure I'm using the coupons correctly.

Thanks everybody!

OneHotMomma
01-26-2011, 11:45:00 PM
Anybody?

Amalgamate
01-31-2011, 12:42:33 PM
I had similar questions, but it looks like we'll just have to go to Lowe's and ask. I'll let you know if I make it there soon!

lmjjc
02-02-2011, 12:45:07 PM
I asked a couple of months ago and was told that you can use 2 cpns per item just like at CVS - (one Lowe's cpns and one manufacturer cpn)

not SURE about the $10/$50 cpn, but I think you just just need to hit the $50 before other cpns - just make sure you give the $10/$50 cpn first, then the other ones, just like at CVS.

Did anyone find good deals with the vocalpoint q's???
The only one I thought might be a REALLY good deal is the $2 GLAD product one - but not sure if they have anything but BIG pkgs with big pricetags.....

I thought about "going together" with a friend to put our vocalpoint cpns together to get a total of $20 off + the $10/$50, so $30 off a $50 purchase.....?