PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get NBPN

digi_diva
01-19-2011, 11:44:42 AM
I've saw several posts that refer to NBPN rebates. Just wondering where it is that you would look to find these for yourself?

suesaving
01-19-2011, 03:41:51 PM
NBPN = no beer purchase necessary and it refers to mail-in rebates put out by beer companies like Bud, Miller, Heineken, Corona, etc. In many states, the beer companies can't require the beer purchase but still offer the rebate. So you will see a rebate that's like, "Save $5 when you buy $10 worth of meat and two six packs of Miller Lite." But the tiny fine print will say "NBPN in these states." If your state is listed, then you can do the rebate without purchasing the beer and still get the money back! So you'd just buy $10 of meat and send the form and your receipt for the meat in and they send you $5 back in the mail! Amazing!!!! And there are a ton of them out there.

As for where to get them, they are often in the beer aisles of grocery stores (since they are put out by the beer companies). Personally I don't have much luck finding them, so I trade for them here. Some folks (lucky duckies) live in places that get a lot of rebates so they trade them. Hope that helps!

digi_diva
01-19-2011, 04:02:48 PM
Thanks Sue. That does help. I had seen a bunch of them here and didn't know if you had to buy beer to get them or what. That does sound like a wonderful way to save money. I'll have to check them out!!

suesaving
01-19-2011, 04:05:20 PM
depending on the state you live in, you can really make a killing. AL shows up on a lot of forms, so you should have pretty good luck. Check our rebates forum... that way you can make sure you are looking for all the rebates that are good in your state. And add the ones you are looking for to your wish list so others know you are looking for them!

digi_diva
01-20-2011, 05:42:17 AM
LOL! That is one of the only good things AL has. Seems like we miss out on a lot. I will definitely check those out though. Up till yesterday, I thought you had to buy beer for all of them so I really didn't even look at those. Thanks again Suesaving.