PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Store Coupon Chicken IP valid thru today!!!

crabtree122202
09-15-2010, 08:12:23 AM
So I thought the fresh chicken Albies IP ended yesterday with the ad, but the coupons states it runs through 9/15/2010.

Today's ad has Bone in split chicken breasts for $1.49 lb. I believe so a 3 lb. pack would be a decent price!

Anyone see anything else? Do they make ground chicken?

TandEsMommy
09-15-2010, 09:20:12 AM
My guess would be chicken is worth too much in its other forms to be worthwhile selling ground, but I could be wrong :)

Not a very exciting ad, but that seems to be the trend lately, and not just with Albies. I wish the sales would pick back up, I only started couponing again a few months ago and my pantry is getting a bit sparse :(

If it's the 5 lb bag of Gold Medal flour, I have peelies for .55 off, making it .44 WYB 6 of the participating products; but they don't expire until Feb, so I may hold on to them and see if I can get them free at a store that doubles later on. I don't need flour atm, so I guess I'll play it by ear.

Also, the Warm Delights are a pretty good deal if you still have the .75/1 insert, and decent if you "need" them at .50 each with $1/2 peelie. (also WYB 6)

Frigo string cheese $3.99, $1/1 insert or IP makes for an OK price on cheese sticks if your kids eat as many as mine do and you happen to be out, like I am :P

If Suave prices are good, potential deal with $3 OYNO cat, but I doubt the product prices will be worth it, as they didn't bother to put them in the ad :(

Sunny D 64 oz. is 0.44 after .55 IP in database; I'll probably grab a few of those when I'm picking up my cheese and contemplating Warm Delights and flour.