PDA

View Full Version : Update:Dannon cups for a cure..With your help, we've helped contribute to the $1.6M donated to help breast cancer

angeleyeza
09-05-2010, 03:46:50 PM
I'd like to thank everyone for entering your codes and helping out this great cause...:smile: we helped contribute to the cups of hope!

see here for results

Dannon® Give Hope with Every Cup (http://www.cupsofhope.com/)

every code gives .10 to the national breast cancer foundation. doesnt seem like much but every little bit helps. I just entered my code help me help them to earn more to help others. please post that you entered so we can see how many ppl are willing to help the fight! Im not asking for much just a simple code from off your yogurt top. I found mine on the inside top of my Dannon Activia Dessert lid. one person can only move a pebble but a whole msg board can move mountains. :smile:

im not posting this to hurt anyones feelings or upset anyone . please mod if this is offenseive please let me know or delete.

:thanks7:

angeleyeza
09-05-2010, 03:47:05 PM
bump

CW&M Mom
09-05-2010, 04:44:06 PM
Thank you!

My mother had Breast Cancer 8 years ago...thought she had beat it...but this spring...her BC was back...but not in her breast...but growing in her hip/spine and ribs. This is commonly where it grows back...and it's actually better that it grows back there...then in places like lungs of liver.

It is still terminal but They are using radiation and bone strengthening drugs...and with these 2 often can keep woman alive and okay for years before the tumors just figure out how to beat everything.

So all this research that has been done...will hopefully keep my mother alive for years...maybe even a decade. Without that research...we wouldn't have much time with her left.

So thank you all for all your support!

angeleyeza
09-06-2010, 07:34:45 AM
friendly reminder! have you entered your code today?

VivaciousJewelz
09-07-2010, 10:16:41 AM
Thanks for posting this. I found out recently that a friend's mom just died of breast cancer. This is a great cause.

angeleyeza
12-28-2010, 12:28:41 PM
updated congrats everyone that helped!