PDA

View Full Version : Free Oral-B Toothbrushes

amy99s
08-19-2010, 12:45:13 PM
From Who Said Nothing in Life is Free? (http://www.whosaidnothinginlifeisfree.com/):

Oral-B Indicator Manual toothbrushes are BOGO $2.99-$3.19 and there is a BOGO coupon in the 8/15 RP. That will give you 2 FREE with each coupon.

BOGO Sale ends 8/24

Dengineer
08-22-2010, 07:18:37 AM
Anyone have trouble with this deal? I was told by one store absolutely NO--they would NOT let me use the BOGO coupon with the BOGO deal, that was NOT Winn Dixie's policy and this issue came up with other people before and they just wouldn't do it. This is counter to everything I have heard about Winn Dixie's policy so I emailed the corporate office and hope to hear back Monday.

amy99s
08-22-2010, 07:22:23 AM
I use BOGO coupons on BOGO sales at WD all the time and never once have had an issue. I even shop at 3 different WDs in my area.

thickbluebug
08-23-2010, 04:39:49 PM
Hey De what store were you in?

For me - it depends on the store.
I just had a store manager call me back about the kellogg's deal and piggy backing my milk wyb cereal.

The hueytown store had everyone that understood coupons on lunch and I had to explain to the gro manager my $2 in milk wyb 4 kellogg's. I got the argument it's beeping because I got x free.
I asked for the normal cs and manager and they were all out of the store.

I did the contact us at winndixie and the real store manager called and said his staff knows better than to do what they did to me and how sorry he was.

I can use bogo on a bogo at Htown, Morgan Rd in Bessemer and Fultondale.
I can't do a bogo or any type of piggy backing at Jasper.

Hope the store got educated after you did the website contact us form.

Anyone have trouble with this deal? I was told by one store absolutely NO--they would NOT let me use the BOGO coupon with the BOGO deal, that was NOT Winn Dixie's policy and this issue came up with other people before and they just wouldn't do it. This is counter to everything I have heard about Winn Dixie's policy so I emailed the corporate office and hope to hear back Monday.

mama22qts
08-23-2010, 06:26:44 PM
Hoping to hear back soon from D on this! I'd love to know which store did that too.