PDA

View Full Version : Kroger (Michigan) ~ Question Kroger Great Lakes: Perrysburg, OH Question

petergabrielfan
05-18-2010, 10:57:33 PM
I have heard that the Perrysburg store has continued to double $1 coupons every week, even though they stopped for a few weeks. Please:

1) Can anyone confirm that they are doubling $1 coupons every week?

2) Is the limit still 4 like coupons per person, per day?

Thanks! :smile:

traciann71
05-20-2010, 07:08:53 PM
Yes, they have been doing the "super doubles" for the last several weeks that I have been in there. I have been wondering about it myself. When I asked an employee, they said as long as the sign is up, they are still doing it. Do you think they're trying to compete with GE? I think it's wonderful and I hope they don't stop!!

The 4 like coupon limit is correct as far as I understand. I haven't verified this lately, but it was the case a while back. I don't imagine it's changed.

Traci

petergabrielfan
05-27-2010, 03:04:35 PM
Thanks Traci. :) Somehow I got unsubscribed from this thread and I just now saw your answer. I have heard they're the only store in this area that is allowed to do $1 doubles so they can compete with GE. Sort of strange since GE doesn't do that anymore, but good for us!

ambam
06-03-2010, 04:30:31 PM
Is this still going on? I want to get hubby to make the drive with me. Could be a nice day trip outing. :)

MOsborne05
06-05-2010, 11:11:10 AM
They are doubling right now, I'm going to stop on the way home! There is no limit on total number of coupons, but you are limited to 4 on one item. At least that is what the sign says. I went last week and used about 15 coupons and didn't have any trouble.