PDA

View Full Version : Special K Challenge

CouponClipper15
04-27-2010, 07:14:59 PM
Anyone else doing the Special K Challenge? I tried it once before and lost 3 pounds. I'm jumping back on the bandwagon. I'm going to eat one meal a day (anything I like, but hopefully healthy) and the rest of the time I'll be eating the Special K cereal, protein shakes, meal bars, snack bars, etc. I'll also be drinking water, juice, and maybe the occasional soda. I'm going to try to get to the gym at least 2-3 days a week. Working out at least 30 minutes to an hour a day. I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds.

Shadowchasy
04-27-2010, 07:29:33 PM
I have done it with just the cereal, and lost 6 pounds a week that way...think I am going back to doing that.

CouponClipper15
04-27-2010, 08:23:57 PM
I have done it with just the cereal, and lost 6 pounds a week that way...think I am going back to doing that.
I used to eat the Special K cereal bars and that's how I lost the 3 pounds. I need to pick that up the next time I'm at Kroger.

wholesalebiker
04-28-2010, 04:34:54 AM
I lost over 23 lbs last time, and am currently doing this now again.. The biggest thing is stay away from carbonated beverage it slows the process down... IT IS SO HARD NOT TO DRINK SODA! and lot's of produce and fruit!!

kimandkathess
04-28-2010, 05:20:23 AM
I just wanted to let you know that the Special K items are farely cheap at walmart. The crackers as well as the smaller boxes of the cereal bars are only $2.50 each and the bigger boxes of cereal bars arae $4 each (At least in my NY walmart)
Now if they would put out some good coupons. I not a few weeks back there was a $1/1 IP for the crackers.

CouponClipper15
04-28-2010, 10:42:54 AM
I just wanted to let you know that the Special K items are farely cheap at walmart. The crackers as well as the smaller boxes of the cereal bars are only $2.50 each and the bigger boxes of cereal bars arae $4 each (At least in my NY walmart)
Now if they would put out some good coupons. I not a few weeks back there was a $1/1 IP for the crackers.

I went to Kroger where the protein shakes and meal bars were 2 for $10 and the cereal and snack bars were 2 for $5.

CouponClipper15
04-28-2010, 04:08:42 PM
So far not off to a good start.
I didn't eat breakfast. I went to Stevie B's for lunch (pizza) and Baskin Robbins for their 31 cents Scoop Night. I'm not planning on eating anything heavy for dinner. I'll probably have a snack or meal bar for dinner and then go to bed.

CouponClipper15
04-29-2010, 10:09:20 PM
I had Special K cereal this morning and then a Special K meal bar in the afternoon. I had beef with vegetable soup, 4 piece chicken nuggets, and a slice of key lime pie (my weakness) for dinner and dessert, along with a few Cokes today.