PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Question Albies no longer accepting Internet printables?

MaddieT
03-13-2010, 12:08:20 PM
So the cranky cashier at my regular Albie's store tells me that corporate will soon be issuing a new rule that they can no longer accept Internet printed coupons due to excessive fraud. I don't know whether to believe her or not because she's always hassled me over my coupon usage. I can't decide whether to quit couponing entirely or just stop shopping at Albertsons because there have been so many problems this year. It's not like I take advantage or anything. I've NEVER tried to cheat or do anything dishonest. I always ask if it's OK if I'm not sure. I'm just getting so tired of the lectures or being told I can't do something that corporate/store manager has already approved. It's like they know me and are targeting me to hassle. What really annoys me is that we spend a minimum of $1,000 a month with this store between groceries, gasoline and other purchases. So I use a few coupons. My savings percentage isn't even that good because I'm down to just the one store instead of two grocery, two drugstores and Kmart doubles, which they no longer do either.

kris*g
03-14-2010, 09:21:15 AM
They still have a link on their website to printable coupons :). I hope it's wishful thinking on the part of the cashier.

melodyjg
03-14-2010, 10:29:31 AM
So the cranky cashier at my regular Albie's store tells me that corporate will soon be issuing a new rule that they can no longer accept Internet printed coupons due to excessive fraud. I don't know whether to believe her or not because she's always hassled me over my coupon usage. I can't decide whether to quit couponing entirely or just stop shopping at Albertsons because there have been so many problems this year. It's not like I take advantage or anything. I've NEVER tried to cheat or do anything dishonest. I always ask if it's OK if I'm not sure. I'm just getting so tired of the lectures or being told I can't do something that corporate/store manager has already approved. It's like they know me and are targeting me to hassle. What really annoys me is that we spend a minimum of $1,000 a month with this store between groceries, gasoline and other purchases. So I use a few coupons. My savings percentage isn't even that good because I'm down to just the one store instead of two grocery, two drugstores and Kmart doubles, which they no longer do either.

Don't let it get you down....Until they have made an official decision and it goes to ALL Albertsons I doubt that it will be the official word. Just try another cashier at another time during the day, I will bet that the other cashier is nothing like the other one that gives you the bad time. Every cashier is different....Even in my store. :smile: