PDA

View Full Version : charmin/bounty deal-- hurry ends tomorrow!

mpmama2re
03-01-2010, 11:59:23 AM
buy $25 get $10 PG promo
buy 2 of the big PG participating items get them for 9.99 each
$3 loadables for Charmin 24roll and Bounty 12 roll just up on pg esaver
any manufacturer coupons/ oyno cats you have

buy 1 charmin and 1 bounty (reg 12.99 each)
wyb 2 the sale price for each is 9.99
the $3 loadables come off for each
makes them big packs 6.99 each
use any coupons you have
get $10 oyno catalina!

:BigHand::BigHand::BigHand::BigHand::BigHand:

IluvMare
03-01-2010, 08:37:17 PM
:wavehi:Thanks!! Going tomorrow. Just loaded my coupons.

murphycoupons
03-01-2010, 09:29:21 PM
Just got back from the store:
1 Charmin
1 Bounty
2 Pampers Diapers (not part of the deal but used the 7.99 ad coupon plus loadables and other coupons)
5 2 liters of Dr. Pepper
2 lbs of cooked shrimp
all for about $21.00 (I did use a $10 catalina but I got one in return!)

mrsthrifty
03-01-2010, 10:12:09 PM
Great deal!! Thanks for the info!

clmelissa_87
03-02-2010, 02:05:30 PM
Newbie at this ... How long does it take to load the P&G digital coupons? I loaded them to my Randalls card this morning. Bought the Charmin & Bounty @ around noon but the two $3 loadables didn't come off - UGH! The P&G website says that it can take up to an hour for them to load ... but I know it was at least 2-3 hours before I went shopping. On top of the Kroger digital coupons not working recently either, I am starting to really hate these loadables!

lowkes
03-02-2010, 06:53:02 PM
Newbie at this ... How long does it take to load the P&G digital coupons? I loaded them to my Randalls card this morning. Bought the Charmin & Bounty @ around noon but the two $3 loadables didn't come off - UGH! The P&G website says that it can take up to an hour for them to load ... but I know it was at least 2-3 hours before I went shopping. On top of the Kroger digital coupons not working recently either, I am starting to really hate these loadables!

I'd like to know this, too. I just joined e-saver today and loaded these and some other coupons (about 3 hours ago) and they all still say "This coupon is being validated by the retailer." Does that mean it's not loaded on my card yet? If I'm going to do this deal it has to be today, so a quick reply is appreciated!

lowkes
03-02-2010, 06:54:26 PM
Oh, and one more question. Can you use other MQs with the loadables? I thought that was mentioned earlier in the thread, but if the loadables are MQs, I didn't know how you could do that.

clmelissa_87
03-03-2010, 09:14:31 AM
I'd like to know this, too. I just joined e-saver today and loaded these and some other coupons (about 3 hours ago) and they all still say "This coupon is being validated by the retailer." Does that mean it's not loaded on my card yet? If I'm going to do this deal it has to be today, so a quick reply is appreciated!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner ... mine finally loaded yesterday afternoon (sometime between 3-5 pm). I called the store and asked if I could just come back and repurchase the items to get the loadables to come off but the CS rep just reimbursed me for the loadables (the $6 plus tax). Since I had used my MQ's on my initial purchase (earlier in the day), I got those off too. I've done this before with CF or SC loadables too - so I don't think there is a problem using loadables with MQ's at Randalls. However, it might depend on your Randalls! I'd call your store and see if they will reimburse you for the loadables (since they should have loaded now). Good luck!