PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Other Officially resigning as mod

diva_dynamite
02-04-2010, 10:25:35 AM
Hello all,
I wanted to let admins know first, but I won't be coming back to mod the Albies NW forum. Besides the usual craziness in my life, I'm now going to be doing something that means a lot to me -- trying to give some couponing/budgeting classes here in Missoula (some of them with Charmingmoms! :biggrin:), so I won't be able to devote a couple of hours a week to typing the ad, doing the matchups, etc., anymore.
I will be just a regular shopper again. We've been mostly living off our stockpile for the last month or two, so I have to get back in the swing of things. :whistle67:

I haven't been here a lot lately, but it looks like you've all been keeping things up great! You're a great bunch of folks. :BigHand:

Danette

crabtree122202
02-04-2010, 10:31:57 AM
We will miss all your hard work, time, and effort you have put in to keeping this forum running smoothly. You are awesome Diva! I hope you enjoy the classes you want to teach- that sounds really fun! You will be missed but we'll all still "see" you around here!

Denise~

nateNnatsmommy
02-04-2010, 10:41:28 AM
Diva, you will be missed soooo much. Thing's haven't been the same around here without you. Thank you for all the hard work you put in around here, it was very much appreciated!

miss
02-05-2010, 07:03:45 AM
:miscsign80:Ditto everything above! How awesome that you will be teaching others how to fish! And it's obvious that you have the skills to do just that.

Best wishes to you. :BigHand:

charmingmoms
02-05-2010, 08:28:46 AM
Diva, I hate to see you go, but I know I will see you in Missoula helping others that TRULY need these classes.

Thank you so much for posting the matchups and keeping us "in line".

See you soon

cattfamily
02-05-2010, 12:58:11 PM
Just logged on to this site. Caught your Missoula note. I'm from the Flathead and found out about couponing from a woman at the grocery store. This valley has been hit hard by the economy and couponing is truly putting food on our table and toilet paper in our bathroom. Thank you for your commitment to Missoula. I know there are so many more out there that really need this information. Additionally, there are very few I find around here who believe it can be true. Good luck in your efforts. I know you are going to affect a lot of lives.

charmingmoms
02-05-2010, 02:18:12 PM
Just logged on to this site. Caught your Missoula note. I'm from the Flathead and found out about couponing from a woman at the grocery store. This valley has been hit hard by the economy and couponing is truly putting food on our table and toilet paper in our bathroom. Thank you for your commitment to Missoula. I know there are so many more out there that really need this information. Additionally, there are very few I find around here who believe it can be true. Good luck in your efforts. I know you are going to affect a lot of lives.

I live in the Flathead also, in fact, you possibly found out about couponing from me! I teach classes at salvation army and just started helping clients at the food bank! Love to chat with you!

diva_dynamite
02-05-2010, 11:43:02 PM
Thanks for the kind words, everyone! And I just saw the siggy line -- Congrats on the new 'modship,' Denise! If there's anything I can do to help, please lmk. :smile:

Superbob0000
02-08-2010, 08:45:24 AM
oh sure...leave why dont you. :-) i hope things go well with you.

and i WAS from the flathead...hehe

orchidsshadow
02-09-2010, 12:41:11 PM
I'm from the Flathead too and have really appreciated all your hard work.

puakinikini
02-09-2010, 02:44:50 PM
Good luck to you!

tinabaily
02-14-2010, 02:48:47 PM
Diva, thank you for all you have done for this forum in the past. Your hard work has helped me save a lot of money. I wish you luck in your new endeavor and hope to "see" you here as a regular shopper from time to time. You'll be missed!