PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Vent Albies not taking $1/1 Quaker oatmeal Q's

Dano1965
01-27-2010, 08:18:03 PM
Has anyone else had this happen with the $1/1 printables? They showed me a scan of the Q and a letter from Corporate saying it was a phony. It came from the quaker site I don't get it. :mad20:

cearhart
01-27-2010, 09:49:14 PM
I used the $3.00/5 from the Fred Meyer book today and even though they would not scan they took them. They are color ones in the local Cost Cutter ad with the same number as the Fred Meyer coupons. Sorry about your visit today myh mom is sending some of those IP's I guess I will see what my store says when I go to use them. I used a couple at Fred Meyer last week with no problem, but who knows.....

iwik
01-27-2010, 11:30:27 PM
I finally found this IP in the side ad for the Top Foods ad for this week (page 1). Click the Quaker ad and it takes you to a printable coupon page.

Looking4Deals
01-28-2010, 12:11:43 AM
My Albies has a photocopy of it and is attached to the area where all the Quaker products are for this sale. It said something about being a fradulent coupon and they were sorry that they would not be able to accept it. I thought I printed it from the Quaker site but no problem everything is pretty cheap anyway with the $1/2 granola q and the Fred Meyer q. I'm still happy with my OPP so far. $18 for 45 items and I haven't even bought any granola bars yet....waiting for this weekend to use doublers ?? HOPEFULLY??

I did use the $3/5 coupon out of the Fred Meyer booklet and it scanned just fine. I bought 45 items and used 9 of the q's.....WORKED GREAT!!

Cookie
01-28-2010, 09:48:34 AM
I finally found this IP in the side ad for the Top Foods ad for this week (page 1). Click the Quaker ad and it takes you to a printable coupon page.

What store are you selecting? Idon't see the quaker on the first page (for Bellevue). I found it on page 3 or 4 and got nothing when I clicked on it :(

iwik
01-28-2010, 03:56:46 PM
I selected Bellevue and saw it on the first page of the weekly ad. Try refreshing a few times. I think those ads have a mind of their own. I clicked on it then scrolled down, clicked on that button to take me to the bricks page. Said I had already printed my quota though.
It probably doesn't matter though if the coupon has been declared fraudulent, the coupon seems legit, but perhaps someone has misused it.

erwash
01-28-2010, 04:32:47 PM
Reading the Albies/NW thread on SD, it sounds like there was misuse of the IP in the Tri-cities in WA. I didn't have any problems this morning using 5 $1/1 IPs in Seattle. There are currently 2 different IPs - one allows a single print and the other allows 2. That one is a bit of a pain though. You have to "create your day" and share it with others via email before it takes you to the coupon page. My old laptop couldn't handle all of the graphics/java or whatever it is. Still, I was able to print 7 qs from 3 machines, good enough to do one transaction of 5 oatmeals for free.

jill.chess
01-28-2010, 04:42:22 PM
What does IP stand for?

erwash
01-28-2010, 05:13:26 PM
What does IP stand for?

IP is short for Internet printed coupon.

Cookie reported that her store in Bothell wouldn't take the $1/1 Quaker IP, but she found a booklet in store that has a $2/2 q for Quaker instant oatmeal. So if you can find 5 of those, you can get 10 oatmeals for free. If you can't find it, try to get a raincheck!

Cookie
01-28-2010, 10:52:34 PM
IP is short for Internet printed coupon.

Cookie reported that her store in Bothell wouldn't take the $1/1 Quaker IP, but she found a booklet in store that has a $2/2 q for Quaker instant oatmeal. So if you can find 5 of those, you can get 10 oatmeals for free. If you can't find it, try to get a raincheck!

Yup, it's a booklet with a red cover that says, "value your heart"
Inside are manufacturer's coupons. I found mine at CS:

$1/2 dasani 12 packs
$1/2 diet coke 12-packs
$1/2 nestea .5L 12-packs
$1/12 yoplait
$1/2 welche's 64oz grape juice
$1/2 healthy choice fresh mixers
$1/2 ICBINB
$1/2 healthy choice café steamers
$1 viva paper towels 6 pack or larger
$1 cottonelle toilet paper double roll 12-pack or larger
$1/1 fresh express salad blends
$1/2 ocean spra 100% cranberry juices
$2/2 quaker instant oatmeal

MissT
01-31-2010, 12:39:12 PM
Albie's in Lacey, Wa on carpenter/pacific took the $1/1 Qkr IP today 1/31.

Hey if anyone near me finds that Red "Value your heart" coupon booklet would ya PM me and let me know what store and where, I would be really grateful.:smile:

chrissyf3
02-02-2010, 09:16:28 AM
My Albertsons didnt say they were fraudulent but that Quaker said they wouldnt take them during this deal....

crabtree122202
02-02-2010, 10:10:00 AM
You were grossly misinformed. The manf. puts out coupons to be used on those specific products. They however cannot stipulate whether you use the coupons with a sale or use them on a regularly priced item.

cearhart
02-02-2010, 10:26:15 AM
Used mine yesterday no problem at all...