PDA

View Full Version : Nominate your favorite charity for a chance to win them $20k!

sbp
01-19-2010, 12:20:18 PM
I know this is technically not a Vote for Me, Help me Win thread yet, but if you nominate a non-profit charity and it gets chosen as one of the final three, then it could go here so you can help drive up votes for the People's Pick.

Here's a way for you to show your support for your favorite non-profit charity.

Non Profit Organizations Fundraising Charities | Online Fundraising (http://www.showusyourgoodness.com/)

riceworks® invites you to nominate the nonprofit organization or charitable cause you find most inspiring. Your charity can be local or national. Grassroots or established. Recognized or not.

Show Us Your Goodness
Do something good today. riceworks® invites you to nominate the nonprofit organization or charitable cause you find most inspiring. Your charity can be local or national. Grassroots or established. Recognized or not.

1. To nominate your favourite charity, simply tell us the name and a few details on what you find most inspiring. Click the nominate button on the right that takes you to a short nomination form.

2. From all nominations received, three charities will be chosen as Semi-Finalists by a panel of riceworks® judges.
Starting March 16, 2010, we’ll remind everybody to return here to vote the “People’s Pick” Award from one of these three Semi-Finalists. The decision for the Grand Prize winner and two Semi-Finalists will be based on final agreement by six independent judges, based on the judging criteria.
The Grand Prize Charity winner receives $20,000 and the two Semi-Finalists receive $5,000 each.

3. Bonus! For submitting your charity’s winning story, you can win $100 worth of riceworks® products! So nominate now.