PDA

View Full Version : General Mills Deal and coupons?

desertmama10
01-14-2010, 03:09:23 PM
I tried to use coupons today for the Yo plait Yo Plus yogurt in conjunction with the Stater Bros in ad coupon Buy 4 Save $4 but was told I could not do this because I had too many coupons. I called customer service and was told "if the coupon states 'No other coupon may be used with this coupon' then you cannot use it with a Stater Bros in ad coupon". I looked at all the internet printables I have that are GM and they all say this. The insert coupons I had for the Yo Plus also say this. I know that I used a Progresso coupon last week at Albertsons in conjunction with an in ad coupon and it worked just fine, so I am wondering if it is because the Stater in ad coupons say they will get reimbursed by the manufacturer and the Albertsons in ad coupons don't have that? I am also wondering if this is new coupon wording for the GM coupons? Anyone have any insight on this?

grandmajoanne
01-14-2010, 05:18:36 PM
I tried to use coupons today for the Yo plait Yo Plus yogurt in conjunction with the Stater Bros in ad coupon Buy 4 Save $4 but was told I could not do this because I had too many coupons. I called customer service and was told "if the coupon states 'No other coupon may be used with this coupon' then you cannot use it with a Stater Bros in ad coupon". I looked at all the internet printables I have that are GM and they all say this. The insert coupons I had for the Yo Plus also say this. I know that I used a Progresso coupon last week at Albertsons in conjunction with an in ad coupon and it worked just fine, so I am wondering if it is because the Stater in ad coupons say they will get reimbursed by the manufacturer and the Albertsons in ad coupons don't have that? I am also wondering if this is new coupon wording for the GM coupons? Anyone have any insight on this?

:wavehi:well i went to stater today.. did the yo-plus ,i only had 2/$1 coupons for the yo-plus..& 2 mfc 50c coupons for the fiber yogurt..

I did combind with in-store $4gmills, ad...no problem

oop $1...4 yogurts..

IT really depend on your store "that( n store coupon to is written wrg..
because it does have a contract..:shrug7:

TRy another store ?

sorry u had trbl...:sad: every time they come out with these coupons..
we have problems.

thanks for sharing
joanne

dont feel bad..
i have the same problem with Vons,walmart target,walgreen:sad:i avoid themhttp://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/images/icons/thumbsdown.gif that me

joanne
o/c

desertmama10
01-14-2010, 06:03:57 PM
:wavehi:well i went to stater today.. did the yo-plus ,i only had 2/$1 coupons for the yo-plus..& 2 mfc 50c coupons for the fiber yogurt..

I did combind with in-store $4gmills, ad...no problem

oop $1...4 yogurts..

IT really depend on your store "that( n store coupon to is written wrg..
because it does have a contract..:shrug7:

TRy another store ?

sorry u had trbl...:sad: every time they come out with these coupons..
we have problems.

thanks for sharing
joanne

dont feel bad..
i have the same problem with Vons,walmart target,walgreen:sad:i avoid themhttp://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/images/icons/thumbsdown.gif that me

joanne
o/c
Thanks for the reply Joanne. I really wanted to swear off Stater Bros for good today as I just have not had good experiences with them using coupons. However, we only have 3 grocery stores in my town, 2 Albertsons and the Stater Bros I went to today. After that the nearest grocery store is a 50 minute drive and it is a Stater Bros! So, I think I will try very hard to do the majority of my shopping at Albertsons and drug stores, and only go to SB if there is a really great soda sale. :sad:

ocean_brez
01-14-2010, 06:24:26 PM
I know that I used a Progresso coupon last week at Albertsons in conjunction with an in ad coupon and it worked just fine, so I am wondering if it is because the Stater in ad coupons say they will get reimbursed by the manufacturer and the Albertsons in ad coupons don't have that? I am also wondering if this is new coupon wording for the GM coupons? Anyone have any insight on this?
My Stater Bros won't accept Manufacturer's coupons due to this same reasononing. It makes sense, I guess, but it sucks because some stores allow stacking with In-Ad coupons that contain the Manufacturer redemption info, while others do not. :shrug7:

FWIW, I swore off Stater Bros too for awhile and now the only lure is a deal that does not involve the use of one of "their" In-Ad coupons.

They never seemed to appreciate my business anyway and so no love loss as far as I am concerned. :wink7: