PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Contacting Companies Challenge

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ladywaterwind
01-06-2010, 05:18:19 AM
Contacting a company to let them know your opinion on a product is a great way to get coupons that usually 1. have a higher value than what you would normally see in a sunday paper insert, 2. you wouldn't perhaps see at all in sunday inserts, or 3. to get coupons for free products.

Just as in a previous thread, join on in and let us all know who you're contacting, what you're getting, and etc. It's very simple to contact a company. Just go to their website, look for the Contact Us link, and most have an email form you can send off giving them your opinion.

Don't forget to use, and add your information, to the Contacting Companies Database located here (http://www.hotcouponworld.com/contact-companies-for-coupons-database/)

Make sure you keep a record of who you contacted, when, what they sent, and any other pertinent information. Most companies have a 6 month, or so, waiting time before you can contact them again and they will send more coupons.

Try to think outside of your normal brand or area. For instance, if you're looking at eating healthier/more organic, try and contact a few organic companies, let them know that your family is looking at making this lifestyle change. Fruitabu, an organic smooshed fruit snack, used to give frees when contacted.

Remember, this is a great way to really let a company know how well, or not, they are doing. You, normally, get great coupons and they get a free unsolicited opinion to help make their product better. This doesn't have to be an essay on how you feel about their product, but you should make it worth their time to read it.

Good luck on your writing! I am going to start thinking about my list of who I want to contact.

ELLE-TN
01-06-2010, 07:36:17 PM
I started this last week... unfortunately I got a lot of e-mails saying thanks for buying their products so far no coupons.

cspigner28
01-06-2010, 08:22:38 PM
I have been out of this for awhile, sounds like a good challenge!! I'll go make up my list of stuff I would like to try, and stuff I buy!!!:wink7:

christmaslady
01-06-2010, 08:53:27 PM
Hi, I can't figure out how to move in the database. Can anyone tell me how to make it fullscreen? This is a good idea. Thanks!

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 06:20:44 AM
I did nothing yesterday. Well, I worked on the Smoking Promotions forum, but as to contacting people, pish, that went out the window.

I'm doing a few this morning though and so far have contacted Bar S, Amy's, and Atkins.

Elle-TN, don't worry when they don't mention sending you ones. Sometimes they do, but more often than not it's a surprise in your mail box. Just make sure that when they don't have an area to list your address, you add it into the comment box. Not sure if it helps or not, but I figure they're more willing to send coupons when you provide the address than they are to ask for your address.

I usually do like 'comment, thank you for your time, name with addy'.

christmaslady, i don't believe you can make it fullscreen, but let me get with Sweets, she runs it, and see what she says.

cspigner28, great to have you on board! It's so much fun to get all these nice letters in the mail with wonderful frees in them! You'll be addicted to it in no time :D

coupongirl69
01-07-2010, 07:09:55 AM
I did A-D yesterday and will do more today. I just do them in increments. Everyone yesterday responded back to my emails. Only a few said they were sending something out. But just as previously stated they don't always tell you they are sending you something.
Good luck everyone.

chitownmelli
01-07-2010, 07:20:09 AM
LWW, thanks for mentioning Amy's! I totally forgot about them, and have been addicted to their boxed mac n cheese for ages. I know, funny item, but they have cool flavors like white cheddar. I remember when you pretty much had to go to the co-op to buy them, now I can get them at the regular grocery store!

When I contact companies, my letters usually are along the lines of:

Dear:
Just writing to let you know that I really love / dislike (favorite, or not so great product) --- if it's a really awesome product, I will usually say why.

I would love to be added to your postal mailing list.

Thank you,
The crazy lady ;)

It's fast, it's simple, and roboform stores it for me, and I just change the name of the product and what I like about it ;) Just a thought. And when I get all the way to the part where I get to leave a comment, if they have not yet asked for my info, I leave it there - if a form comes up after I hit submit, oh well - roboform will do that too, no worries lol!!!

momof4inmi
01-07-2010, 08:02:53 AM
Good Morning everyone. So far I have contacted 5 companies today. I think I will stick with about 5 everyday.
Birdseye~ compliment
Kraft~ compliment
Amy's~ compliment
Fruitabu~ told would like to try their products (thanks LWW)
Earthbound Farms~ compliment

eclypsechic
01-07-2010, 01:45:35 PM
I'm so excited that this challenge has been started again! I was just reading through the thread from last year and was so inspired that I started contacting companies today.

Today I have contacted:
Noxzema = Complaint
Ziploc = Compliment

I was going to contact Skintimate, was redirected to Schick and there in bold red writing said they do not send coupons, freebies, etc. Bummer.

I have a question, do you check the box to receive e-mails and special offers from the companies when submitting your feedback?

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 01:59:55 PM
I'm so excited that this challenge has been started again! I was just reading through the thread from last year and was so inspired that I started contacting companies today.

Today I have contacted:
Noxzema = Complaint
Ziploc = Compliment

I was going to contact Skintimate, was redirected to Schick and there in bold red writing said they do not send coupons, freebies, etc. Bummer.

I have a question, do you check the box to receive e-mails and special offers from the companies when submitting your feedback?

I tend to. I sign up with a yahoo email addy that gets all those kinds of things. I'm a little superstitious and think it helps my chances of getting coupons in return. Kind of like those little troll dolls at bingo, if you don't have one you're not winning, lmao.

I wonder if the skintimate thing is newer. I remember last year contacting them and getting a free coupon in return. But then, I just made a comment I'd been meaning to make for a long time, about a after shave product they made for a little while a few years ago, and asked what had happened to it.

chitownmelli
01-07-2010, 02:19:01 PM
I saw that red blurb of evil text, I still asked, and they still didn't send anything lol!

LWW, were you asking them about that creamy shave stuff they used to have? Because I loved that stuff and can't find it anywhere any more. :(

eclypsechic
01-07-2010, 02:30:51 PM
I tend to. I sign up with a yahoo email addy that gets all those kinds of things. I'm a little superstitious and think it helps my chances of getting coupons in return. Kind of like those little troll dolls at bingo, if you don't have one you're not winning, lmao.

I wonder if the skintimate thing is newer. I remember last year contacting them and getting a free coupon in return. But then, I just made a comment I'd been meaning to make for a long time, about a after shave product they made for a little while a few years ago, and asked what had happened to it.

Haha I like the trolls analogy! I have a funny childhood history with those scary things. :giggle2: Thanks for answering! I really should make a new email for this, I feel like I might be getting a lot of emails in the near future.

eclypsechic
01-07-2010, 02:32:44 PM
I saw that red blurb of evil text, I still asked, and they still didn't send anything lol!

I'm glad you asked anyway! Nice way of putting it, "evil text", love it. :BigHand:

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 03:11:33 PM

LWW, were you asking them about that creamy shave stuff they used to have? Because I loved that stuff and can't find it anywhere any more. :(

It was a few years ago, like back when I was in high school and those days are a decade gone. But it was an actual after shave product for women. Like, put on your regular shaving cream, shave, and then put this stuff on after. It was soooo nice. Here's an ebay listing of it, and seriously, if I had an extra $70 laying around for 4 little bottles...I'd be sorely tempted. 4 Skintimate MOISTURIZING AFTER SHAVE GLISTENING PEAR - eBay (item 230361535732 end time Jan-23-10 16:51:36 PST) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230361535732&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WVF%3F&GUID=4fa8761b11f0a0e2043049a0ffebaa8a&itemid=230361535732&ff4=263602_263622)

Though, that's the pear one, and I only ever got to use the raspberry rain one.

chitownmelli
01-07-2010, 03:21:29 PM
Yeah, that stuff was out at the same time as the other stuff that I was talking about. I remember it. I only used one bottle of the aftershave stuff, didn't really care for it... or forgot to use it. I'm silly like that.

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 03:25:24 PM
Yeah, that stuff was out at the same time as the other stuff that I was talking about. I remember it. I only used one bottle of the aftershave stuff, didn't really care for it... or forgot to use it. I'm silly like that.

I really liked it. It was like an ungross greased lightning leg, lol.

I don't remember the other stuff though. :(

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 03:56:35 PM
Added Blue Diamond and Buddig. I think that's all I'm doing for today.

Found out Buddig has a little club though, and when you join and then verify your email they have a printable coupon you can get. I really need to get some ink so I can keep up on the printable coupons >.<

chitownmelli
01-07-2010, 03:57:21 PM
It was a thick lotiony cream that didn't wash off easily when you accidentally turned around and let your leg go through the shower stream lol! I wish I could find some of that again.

chitownmelli
01-07-2010, 03:58:14 PM
Buddig will probably send you like 4 frees or 4 q's for .25/1 2 oz pack. I normally end up getting the frees from them, so fingers crossed for you.

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 03:58:28 PM
It was a thick lotiony cream that didn't wash off easily when you accidentally turned around and let your leg go through the shower stream lol! I wish I could find some of that again.

Oh man, I hate that! That would be a great product to have.

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 03:59:43 PM
Buddig will probably send you like 4 frees or 4 q's for .25/1 2 oz pack. I normally end up getting the frees from them, so fingers crossed for you.

Yeah, I emailed them once before I believe and got some frees. Not bad, and though it's probably not the healthiest lunch meat out there, it's not awful either. At least DH eats it a good bit.

eclypsechic
01-07-2010, 04:00:55 PM
UPDATE: Noxzema answered my complaint e-mail within a few hours. They asked if they could send me a replacement coupon. I said of course!

chitownmelli
01-07-2010, 04:03:04 PM
Heck, I know what you mean. I actually write to those hot pocket people, and then actually go buy hot pockets because that buys me 2 days where I don't have to pack up a whole lunch for DH. He thinks that side dishes are cookies and leftover cake. For you and me, that's okay - because we're us.... but his sides are leftover dinner sides, yogurt, veggies and dip and maybe one junk food lol. So you see, I have to make his lunch for him or he punishes me by taking too much junk food!

I think I will write to Buddig too lol!!!

I'm going to write to Entanmann's today. They usually send a pretty blue 1/1 and our store has their stuff 2/$5 next week, and that q would double.

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 04:03:28 PM
Awesome eclypsechic! That's some pretty fast turn around on your email to!

rebate_queen
01-07-2010, 04:05:44 PM

Skintimate used to be an SC Johnson product but was sold to Energizer, who makes the Schick brand. You probably got a coupon from SC Johnson before it was sold.

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 04:09:52 PM
Skintimate used to be an SC Johnson product but was sold to Energizer, who makes the Schick brand. You probably got a coupon from SC Johnson before it was sold.

Ahhh. That makes sense then. Thanks for that :D

eclypsechic
01-07-2010, 04:12:31 PM
Awesome eclypsechic! That's some pretty fast turn around on your email to!

Isn't it!

And Ziploc emailed me back too. A generic one said they would have a rep answer me in 1 day but still, that's pretty good customer service.

Jessi
01-07-2010, 04:16:39 PM
Just contacted Tide. Gave them a really nice compliment. Hope that I recieve something in return for it.

ladywaterwind
01-07-2010, 04:31:51 PM
Just contacted Tide. Gave them a really nice compliment. Hope that I recieve something in return for it.

I hope I'm wrong, and good luck, but I can't think of a single time that p&g has sent something for a compliment. Now if something goes wrong with their product, they usually send something though.

Jessi
01-07-2010, 04:32:52 PM
It doesn't hurt to atleast try. If not, then no biggy.

Jessi
01-07-2010, 04:33:33 PM
I just contacted Heniz Ketchup. Maybe something will come of that. Keepng my fingers crossed!

eclypsechic
01-07-2010, 04:48:11 PM
I just contacted Heniz Ketchup. Maybe something will come of that. Keepng my fingers crossed!

Good Luck! They're on my list for the near future.

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 01:15:37 PM
Is anyone else contacting today?

ladywaterwind
01-08-2010, 01:19:03 PM
I should. I need some motivation though. I have fuzzy sick brain and don't want to focus, heh.

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 01:34:00 PM
Haha I understand, I'm procrastinating. I will if you will! :biggrin:

ladywaterwind
01-08-2010, 01:39:21 PM
Procrastinating sounds a lot funner :P lol

Ok, I'll do 3. Let me think, hmmm, Birdseye cause they usually give some good ones, On-Cor cause they usually give a free or two, annnnnnddddd Edy's, cause they send some from like their parent company, so you get a few.

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 01:54:10 PM
I did Pepsi, and I'll do Kraft, Nabisco and Pepperidge Farm.

rachellepeters
01-08-2010, 02:02:28 PM
I love contacting companies, everyday the mailbox is like Christmas. And I LOVE using the freebies as filler to reach the $5/$20 CVS deals!

Frees over the last month
Pledge 5
Fantastik 3.25
Playtex 5.99
Roberts Dairy - Gal of milk
Breyers, free ice cream

It sure does make me sad though when I have a day or two with no coupons :(((

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 02:04:35 PM
I love contacting companies, everyday the mailbox is like Christmas. And I LOVE using the freebies as filler to reach the $5/$20 CVS deals!

Frees over the last month
Pledge 5
Fantastik 3.25
Playtex 5.99
Roberts Dairy - Gal of milk
Breyers, free ice cream

It sure does make me sad though when I have a day or two with no coupons :(((

Oh wow that's a lot of awesome stuff! I can't wait to start getting things in the mail and see that my work is paying off! :biggrin:

cody82414
01-08-2010, 02:05:07 PM
my goal is to contact 365 companies this year.
so far i have done 3, so I am hoping this thread keeps me on track.:smile:

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 02:21:42 PM

That's an awesome goal! I might have to steal it...:whistle67:
Good luck! That's why I'm on this thread, you know, "if everyone else is doing it!"

anbfraz
01-08-2010, 02:37:46 PM
You guys have inspired me to get started! Today I contacted Gatorade, Pepsi and Amy's.

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 02:39:20 PM
Wohoo Ziploc answered me, they're sending a coupon for a free product!

Jessi
01-08-2010, 03:05:33 PM
I contacted Huggies and Pepsi today. Iam trying to stay motivated here and do this everyday, since I found this thread. So far it is working!

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 03:05:46 PM
You guys have inspired me to get started! Today I contacted Gatorade, Pepsi and Amy's.

:BigHand:Awesome! Glad you're joining us!!!

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 03:11:58 PM
I contacted Huggies and Pepsi today. Iam trying to stay motivated here and do this everyday, since I found this thread. So far it is working!

Very cool! I am too, but if I miss a day I just do a few more the next day. :wink7:

rachellepeters
01-08-2010, 03:23:20 PM
Just got another delightful treat today..it's been 2 days since any arrived!

Sally Hansen $5, $3 and $1 off...good on other brands too like NYC. I JUST ABOUT BOUGHT a 5.99 pack of wax strips yesterday but remembered I emailed them. GLAD I WAITED!

Just an FYI, no typically comes from any co. related to Pepsi LMK if you guys have an success with them

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 03:28:37 PM
Just got another delightful treat today..it's been 2 days since any arrived!

Sally Hansen $5, $3 and $1 off...good on other brands too like NYC. I JUST ABOUT BOUGHT a 5.99 pack of wax strips yesterday but remembered I emailed them. GLAD I WAITED!

Just an FYI, no typically comes from any co. related to Pepsi LMK if you guys have an success with them

Nice coupons!
Thanks for the heads up on Pepsi, I'll be sure to let you know.
I really wanted to contact Coca-Cola, but I couldn't find a way to do so online. :shrug7:

zansammommy
01-08-2010, 03:33:53 PM

oh great thread! This was my goal this year as well. Atleast to contact the companies that my family is brand loyal to.

Hope this thread will help me stay on top of it. :smile:

eclypsechic
01-08-2010, 03:57:17 PM
oh great thread! This was my goal this year as well. Atleast to contact the companies that my family is brand loyal to.

Hope this thread will help me stay on top of it. :smile:

:excited1:
I'm SO happy that so many of you ladies are joining in!
I know I'll sure be here more to keep up with how everyone is doing, and that will keep me on track as well! I am trying to start with products that we use a lot, but the database and other threads on here have been very helpful as well. And every time one of you posts about contacting someone, I realize that I didn't think of them and that's one more for my ever-lengthening list.

:encourage17:

eclypsechic
01-09-2010, 03:08:13 PM
No e-mails so far today, I'm hurting from a car accident last night and my laptop won't turn on so I can't be online in my bed. :mad37:

coupongirl69
01-09-2010, 05:00:20 PM
Wow, talk about fast.
Today I got in the mail 2 .55/1 any bush's beans.
I've still only emailed a-d
got lots of emails but this is the first snail mail response. Yeah!

angeleyeza
01-09-2010, 06:16:38 PM
I contacted a few here is what I got so far. Started contacting on monday:

recieved these the past 2 days:
1- envie from Turkey Hill lots of coupons
4- $1/1 Thomas product
1- .50/1 Banquet product
1-.50/1 Blue Bonnet Product
2- $1/1 Trop 50 product
1- $10/1 Iams product
3- $1.99/1 Mission Product
2- Mrs Freshley Frees
3- Free Oncor + 2- .50/1
2- Rediserve Frees + 2- .50/1
1- free Hostess/pride/wonderbread product
2- $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Products
2- unilever coupon booklets( lots of goodies)

today conacting this group this weekend:
chef boy r dee
swiss miss
fresh express
picsweet vegs
birdseye vegs
mccormick seasoning
ICBINB
banquet brown and serve
eggbeaters
glade candles
glade spray
saran wrap
ziplock

mrsc611
01-09-2010, 06:36:52 PM
I am trying to play catch up today! I was going to try for 10 a day in January and then start over again in April! lol...I have contacted 40 companies so far today, when I start seeing results I will post what I get. I did a mental image of things we were running low on and thats where I started. I did write to Imation corp...they are the makers of Memorex Cd/DVD and brothers printers...hope I get lucky on that one! I could use some blank disks and ink...lol

cody82414
01-09-2010, 06:55:35 PM
I contacted a few here is what I got so far. Started contacting on monday:

recieved these the past 2 days:
1- envie from Turkey Hill lots of coupons
4- $1/1 Thomas product
1- .50/1 Banquet product
1-.50/1 Blue Bonnet Product
2- $1/1 Trop 50 product
1- $10/1 Iams product
3- $1.99/1 Mission Product
2- Mrs Freshley Frees
3- Free Oncor + 2- .50/1
2- Rediserve Frees + 2- .50/1
1- free Hostess/pride/wonderbread product
2- $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Products
2- unilever coupon booklets( lots of goodies)

today conacting this group this weekend:
chef boy r dee
swiss miss
fresh express
picsweet vegs
birdseye vegs
mccormick seasoning
ICBINB
banquet brown and serve
eggbeaters
glade candles
glade spray
saran wrap
ziplock

YOU are my role model!

I'm up to 6 for the year.

angeleyeza
01-09-2010, 07:11:21 PM
you can do it cody. remember the more you contact the less you leave the house to spend ;) let the companies spend THEIR money sending you coupons !

eclypsechic
01-09-2010, 11:14:52 PM
Wow, talk about fast.
Today I got in the mail 2 .55/1 any bush's beans.
I've still only emailed a-d
got lots of emails but this is the first snail mail response. Yeah!

That's exciting!

chitownmelli
01-10-2010, 10:59:51 AM
I just emailed starkist, and will be contacting chicken of the sea next - followed by all of the companies who have things on sale in my store's ad for the upcoming week :) I'll update after I get a list of those :)

angeleyeza
01-11-2010, 11:49:20 AM
today recieved these:
1- $1/1 rediserve
1- free sunny D Q
1- $3.50/1 Hefty product
3- $1/1 pullups 1- $10 RA rebate check
3- trade envies
1- roak envie
DH finally got his check in the mail a possitive but its already gone to pay bills
mortgage- oil- phone bill $1500 in bills gone in one day ugh.
need about $1200 more to get caught up

todays contacts:
scjohnson- scrubbing bubbles
conagra- swiss miss
bagelbites
capri sun
green giant vegs
birdseye vegs
pepperidge farms
nylabone
aunt jemima

Jessi
01-11-2010, 11:57:02 AM
I got an email from Heniz saying thanks for the compliment and they will be sending me coupons in the mail with in 2 weeks thy should get here.
I also got a response back from Starbucks ice ceam. They just thanked me for the comliment too but didn't mention if they were going to send me coupons or not.

Jessi
01-11-2010, 12:32:55 PM
Just contacted Bar-S. Now onto the next one!

Jessi
01-11-2010, 12:39:22 PM
Just got done contacting Pace!

eclypsechic
01-11-2010, 01:48:28 PM
Update:

Just received the coupon from Ziploc in the mail.
I got one for a FREE box of bags, up to a $3 value.
Also got a booklet worth $19.95 for many other SC Johnson products!

Pepsi answered the email saying nothing about coupons, simply that they would tell HQ I liked their product.

Nabisco said to look in the Sunday paper, look for tear pads, and on packages for coupons.

ladywaterwind
01-11-2010, 02:39:02 PM
You guys are doing so well! I haven't gotten anyone done yet today. I need a poke and a prod to get moving, lol.

I think after dinner and DD is down I'll send a few out :D

chitownmelli
01-11-2010, 03:38:57 PM
poke poke poke

Jessi
01-11-2010, 03:57:45 PM
I contacted Hefty.....hope I get a something from them. I need to get a few more wrote to today.

ladywaterwind
01-11-2010, 04:27:40 PM
Ok. I've done 3 today. Hefty, Ziploc, and Glad. Tomorrow I need to get some more going. Ooh, and need to go enter these into my calendar.

Thanks for the suggestions you guys!

Jessi
01-11-2010, 04:43:28 PM
Just got done contacting Colgate(Lady Speed Stick), and Stayfree. Both were compliments, so we will see what happens with them.

MrsStunner
01-11-2010, 08:07:24 PM
Ok, I want to get in on the challenge too. I need motivation. Off to start contacting :)

eclypsechic
01-11-2010, 08:41:02 PM
Ok, I want to get in on the challenge too. I need motivation. Off to start contacting :)

:wavehi:

See, the only thing that get's me going again and e-mailing is when I see people posting to this thread!

rachellepeters
01-11-2010, 09:12:17 PM
Still contacting companies....I like seeing the posts of who you gals are emailing as it's hard to think of EVERY company.

A couple more I received coupons from last month

T Marzettis (I love their dips!)
Fresh Xpress (bagged salad)

They weren't frees but $1 off!

MrsStunner
01-11-2010, 11:29:17 PM
:wavehi:

See, the only thing that get's me going again and e-mailing is when I see people posting to this thread!

That's exactly what I'm hoping for!!!:BigHand:
So far:
Atkins
Amy's
Aunt Millies
Almond Breeze Milk
Bush Baked Beans
Buddig

I wish I had a spreadsheet to keep this info in. I guess I could come up with one. What are you ladies using?

eclypsechic
01-11-2010, 11:30:06 PM
Still contacting companies....I like seeing the posts of who you gals are emailing as it's hard to think of EVERY company.

A couple more I received coupons from last month

T Marzettis (I love their dips!)
Fresh Xpress (bagged salad)

They weren't frees but $1 off!

It is so much easier to make a list of who to contact when you see what other people are doing, it kind of gets the ball rolling. :smile:

MrsStunner
01-12-2010, 12:12:16 AM
Emailed a few more.
Manwich
Dannon
Del Monte canned
Eggland's Best
FritoLay Doritos

I'm interested to see what comes of all these emails.
More emails tomorrow!!!

ladywaterwind
01-12-2010, 05:44:48 AM
So far:
Atkins
Amy's
Aunt Millies
Almond Breeze Milk
Bush Baked Beans
Buddig

I wish I had a spreadsheet to keep this info in. I guess I could come up with one. What are you ladies using?

I don't have any office suite things on this computer, so I've just been using the windows calendar that was already on there, under the programs section, and just putting in 'new appointments' and listing them as the companies I've contacted. Seems to be doing ok so far.

chitownmelli
01-12-2010, 10:38:37 AM
I just have a private google doc spreadsheet that I use. A few columns and I am happy :)

Lurkergirl
01-12-2010, 10:53:39 AM
Just saw this thread .I did try emailing 5 companies so far.
I need motivated some companies just referred me to signing up for their coupons (budding and coles) .
Campbells said they would send me a complementary coupon as did P&G for drano .
Duracell said something like getting back to me (thats been over a week ago)

So thats all I have done so far .I am trying though

Jojaby
01-12-2010, 11:20:02 AM
Jumped in this morning - contacted Glade, Bar-S, Chef Boyardee, Hunts Snack Packs and Campbells. We'll see how it goes. I have gotten Q's from all these companies in the past.

MrsStunner
01-12-2010, 11:20:27 AM
I've heard back from the following:
Amy's - they will b sending Q's
Buddig - referred me to their eclub
Atkins - will b sending Q's
Frito-Lay - said thanks for the compliment basically

MrsStunner
01-12-2010, 11:31:27 AM
I don't have any office suite things on this computer, so I've just been using the windows calendar that was already on there, under the programs section, and just putting in 'new appointments' and listing them as the companies I've contacted. Seems to be doing ok so far.
Thanks for this. I decided to try the calendar in Windows Mail :)

ladywaterwind
01-12-2010, 12:39:01 PM
Thanks for this. I decided to try the calendar in Windows Mail :)

Not a problem. Just though of something, I remember at one point somewhere seeing someone said they used the same thing, just the calendar stuff. But they would also jump up 6 months and make a little note saying that it was ok to contact that company again, since most have a 6 month, give or take, policy of sending coupons. You know, contact them in January, they probably won't send again until June or July ish. So they'd not only put a note on when they contacted, but the date it should be good to contact them again.

Jessi
01-12-2010, 12:40:20 PM
I just got done contacting Clorox, and Manwich.

BARGINSHOPS
01-12-2010, 03:24:42 PM
Just got emails confirming Huggies and ALL were sending me coupons (contacted due to faulty packaging on both). We'll see in a couple days!

Jessi
01-12-2010, 03:38:48 PM
Just contacted Flordia's Natural Orange Juice.

ladywaterwind
01-12-2010, 03:42:48 PM
I got emails from Ziploc and Birdseye saying they were sending coupons.

I'm going to get with Red Vines and I think Goldfish. Red Vines never sent coupons, but they would send a couple of the 1lb bags of licorice.

Jessi
01-12-2010, 03:45:06 PM
Does gold fish ever send good coupons?

Jessi
01-12-2010, 03:52:13 PM
Well I just contacted Gold Fish, so I guess we will see what happens.

ladywaterwind
01-12-2010, 03:55:00 PM
You know, I was going to contact them, but remembered that I had a few months ago about a specific product and never got anything, so decided not to, heh.

Jessi
01-12-2010, 04:04:53 PM
Oh well, contacted them anyways.

MrsStunner
01-12-2010, 04:24:27 PM
Not a problem. Just though of something, I remember at one point somewhere seeing someone said they used the same thing, just the calendar stuff. But they would also jump up 6 months and make a little note saying that it was ok to contact that company again, since most have a 6 month, give or take, policy of sending coupons. You know, contact them in January, they probably won't send again until June or July ish. So they'd not only put a note on when they contacted, but the date it should be good to contact them again.
Oooh, that's a great idea too! Thanks again, I'm gonna try that too.:giggle2:

eclypsechic
01-12-2010, 05:08:31 PM
So far:
Atkins
Amy's
Aunt Millies
Almond Breeze Milk
Bush Baked Beans
Buddig

I made an Excel spreadsheet.

MrsStunner
01-12-2010, 07:41:37 PM
Anyone who made a spreadsheet care to share so I can see how u did it?

Contacted today:
Synder's of Hanover
Starbucks Store
Ziploc Bags
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish/bread
Secret deo -complaint
Sobe Lifewater

eclypsechic
01-12-2010, 11:15:23 PM
Anyone who made a spreadsheet care to share so I can see how u did it?

Contacted today:
Synder's of Hanover
Starbucks Store
Ziploc Bags
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish/bread
Secret deo -complaint
Sobe Lifewater

I'm not too sure if this will make much sense, but these are the headings of my excel spreadsheet a.k.a. the names of the columns I've been using. Hope it helps! :smile:

Date Contacted
Company Name
Product
Reason
Response
Item Received & Date
Comments

coupongirl69
01-13-2010, 08:18:45 AM
Today I contacted companies d-immaculate chocolate.

Jessi
01-13-2010, 10:59:44 AM
I just recieved an email from Colgate(contacted about Lady Speed Stick....compliment.) They said thanks for contacting us, but didn't mention sending any coupons.

Jessi
01-13-2010, 01:27:21 PM
:BigHand::dance43::dance43: I just recieved in the mail....All from Heniz Company.......

~ Try me Free Smart Ones Entree/Dessert-Value up to $3.49....I got one of those.

~ .50/1 Heniz Ketchup(any size/any variety)...got three of those!
All of them expire 7/8/2010!!!

I say so far it is worth it to contact companies with either a conpliment or complaint!:wink7:

zansammommy
01-13-2010, 01:34:15 PM
:BigHand::dance43::dance43: I just recieved in the mail....All from Heniz Company.......

~ Try me Free Smart Ones Entree/Dessert-Value up to $3.49....I got one of those.

~ .50/1 Heniz Ketchup(any size/any variety)...got three of those!
All of them expire 7/8/2010!!!

I say so far it is worth it to contact companies with either a conpliment or complaint!:wink7:
Did you go to heniz.com or is there a website for the ketchup? We are down to two bottles and the kids eat it on EVERYTHING. Ketchup is something we are brand loyal.
Nice I need to start emailing the companies. This might be a great place to start!

ladywaterwind
01-13-2010, 01:36:47 PM
Way to go Jessi!!

Jessi
01-13-2010, 01:37:07 PM
I went to heniz.com and found the contact us tab. I gave them a compliment about how I was brand loyal just like you all are. They contacted me a day later via email telling me they were going to send me coupons and thanking me for being a loyal customer. That was roughly a week ago and today I recieved these from them!(It took 2 days to get to me via snail mail!)

zansammommy
01-13-2010, 01:37:30 PM
I just recieved an email from Colgate(contacted about Lady Speed Stick....compliment.) They said thanks for contacting us, but didn't mention sending any coupons.
I have emailed them before and I think I got the same email but something did show up in the mail. Like a whole package of coupons for sister brands. But it has been a year. So fingers crossed for you.:biggrin:

Jessi
01-13-2010, 01:38:03 PM
Way to go Jessi!!

Thanks!:biggrin: This makes me want to contact alot more companies now!:wink7:

Jessi
01-13-2010, 01:39:34 PM
I have emailed them before and I think I got the same email but something did show up in the mail. Like a whole package of coupons for sister brands. But it has been a year. So fingers crossed for you.:biggrin:
WOW!!:smile: If they do that for me that would be great!:BigHand: Keeping my fingers crossed too!:giggle2:

eclypsechic
01-13-2010, 02:57:00 PM
I just got mail from Noxzema, they sent me the coupon to replace the razors I complained about, it's for any of their shaving product's up to $5. :dance7:

rachellepeters
01-13-2010, 04:10:18 PM
Just emailed KC Masterpiece
today I received my free stacy's pita chips for being a FB fan
and Dominos sugar 1 free (only valued at $1, so it won't be free)
and 1 .50 off

Jessi
01-13-2010, 04:17:48 PM
Just contacte Clean and Clear, Aveeno, and Bandaids.

aCRaZyCoUpoNgiRl
01-13-2010, 04:19:32 PM
I feel inspired to take on this challenge!

Jessi
01-13-2010, 04:28:19 PM
Great! Welcome aboard!!:smile::BigHand:

MrsStunner
01-13-2010, 04:52:17 PM

I contacted Colgate around May of last year, i don't remember what about but i'm sure a compliment... I also received quite a few Q's from them for sister brands. I still have some :giggle2:. So i'm pretty sure you will be getting mail from them shortly.

Jessi
01-13-2010, 04:55:47 PM
I contacted Colgate around May of last year, i don't remember what about but i'm sure a compliment... I also received quite a few Q's from them for sister brands. I still have some :giggle2:. So i'm pretty sure you will be getting mail from them shortly.
That is great!:BigHand: I just contacted them a couple of days ago and got a reply back from them but no mention of coupons. Good to know I will be getting coupons soon!:wink7:

eclypsechic
01-13-2010, 04:56:56 PM

Good ones!

eclypsechic
01-13-2010, 04:59:08 PM

Awesome! :goodluck7:

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:00:06 PM
Good ones!

I am trying to contact companies that we use alot of or close to it. Seems like we use alot these days!:whistle67:

ladywaterwind
01-13-2010, 05:01:15 PM
It's so awesome to see everyone hopping on board and getting in the spirit of it and the success starting to come already. I'm so excited! I've done a few today, St Ives and Colgate since everyone else was too lol, gonna sit here and get to a few more :D

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:04:13 PM
I am trying to figure out more companies to contact that we use alot of. I think I contacted just about everyone off of my wishlist that we use alot of. I think next I will contact Dove, and Caress. I really need to stop doing HBA things...we have alot as is. Food Items is what I really need now!

mrsc611
01-13-2010, 05:09:44 PM
I love seeing everyone so excited about this! I did great last year doing this, just didn't keep good records. Maybe we can help each other by doing a certain theme/topic everyday?! Seems like everyone is into dental...lol right now. Maybe one day can be Baby day , smell good day, (deoderant, powder lotion etc) Pasta...I dont know, just a thought to keep us all motivated and see who comes up with different companies! I seem to go for the meat companies first, cuz they always cost the most!!! And remember, just because you may not need a certain item ie baby stuff, doesnt mean you cant write and then give it as a gift or a trade!!!!!

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:19:31 PM
That is a good idea! Thanks for the suggestions!

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:20:13 PM
Just contacted Dove. Now onto Caress, and maybe a few others after that.

eclypsechic
01-13-2010, 05:23:04 PM
This is awesome! There are so many people on here doing this! :excited1:
I'm doing Renuzit, Lays, Enteman's, Carnation, SwissMiss, Nutella, Dentyne and Crystal Light today.

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:25:21 PM
Thanks for reminding me that I need to contact Crystal Lite. I think I need to make a list of companies that I need to contact.

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:28:19 PM
Anyone find the crystal lite website? I have googled it and nothing.

eclypsechic
01-13-2010, 05:29:38 PM
Hmm It says it's a Kraft product, Maybe start on their main site and look?

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:32:03 PM
Ok thanks!

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:35:03 PM
Kraftfoods.com is taking forever to load....is that just me or is everyone having this issue?

eclypsechic
01-13-2010, 05:37:57 PM
Oh, Lenders bagels too, LOVE those!

Jessi
01-13-2010, 05:38:57 PM
Thanks for thinking of another one that I need to contact!

mbella77
01-13-2010, 06:35:22 PM
I love this database! Who made it?
I sure hope to see more added. I wish I had the time to hunt them down. I can't even think of companies to contact, my brain is fried. LoL

I am surprised Aveeno hasn't replied. I emailed them Dec 1st and nothing.

Today I have contacted:
Noxzema = Complaint
Ziploc = Compliment

I contacted them at the end of the summer and they sent me One .75Q

Jessi
01-13-2010, 06:58:10 PM
Some of them will do that. Oh well it was a waste of 5 mintues of your time and nothing else. Just move onto the next one!

mbella77
01-13-2010, 07:09:39 PM
Some of them will do that. Oh well it was a waste of 5 mintues of your time and nothing else. Just move onto the next one!
Yea but it's the one I use the most and was hoping for Q's. LoL or even a reply.

on to my list.

I contacted:
Ziploc
aquafresh heinz
J&Johnson-band aids
JC Johnson-glade soy
Vaseline-Sheer Infusion. I did mention I thought they were pricey for their size.

December 1st I did:
aveeno
blink tears

mrsc611
01-13-2010, 09:42:56 PM
Just another suggestion....I got a notebook and pen and went thru all of my kitchen cabinets, fridge, freezer, big freezer, then went to the bathroom, and then the laundry room, I wrote down every possible product I could, thats where I am getting my list from. When I can, I try to think of competiting products (hunts vs heinz, glade vs airwick) just in case I dont have one of 'em in my stockpile! I am up to 95 as of right now. Still trying to catch up to my goal of 5 per day, I'm off work tom so maybe I can get caught back up! If anyone wants a copy of my excel sheet I will be glad to send it to you, not sure how to post it on here, and hate taking up the room to post them all here!

eclypsechic
01-13-2010, 10:14:08 PM
Just another suggestion....I got a notebook and pen and went thru all of my kitchen cabinets, fridge, freezer, big freezer, then went to the bathroom, and then the laundry room, I wrote down every possible product I could, thats where I am getting my list from. When I can, I try to think of competiting products (hunts vs heinz, glade vs airwick) just in case I dont have one of 'em in my stockpile! I am up to 95 as of right now. Still trying to catch up to my goal of 5 per day, I'm off work tom so maybe I can get caught back up! If anyone wants a copy of my excel sheet I will be glad to send it to you, not sure how to post it on here, and hate taking up the room to post them all here!

Those are awesome ideas thanks so much! :BigHand:
I'd rep you again but I just did!

angeleyeza
01-13-2010, 10:32:22 PM
todays contacts:
Celeste Pizza
Orville Redenbacher
Diogiornio
Dr Oetker
Colgate

Recieved in mail today:
1- Free Dannon 6pk
2- .50/1
1-All You Mag
1- Sheet of coupons from Unilever

cody82414
01-14-2010, 01:57:22 AM
DH's snoring woke me up, so I decided to catch up on my one a day contact goal:giggle2:

Eight companies contacted this morning, so I'm good until tomorrow:smile:

everprincess
01-14-2010, 06:27:03 AM
I put everyone I contact in my notepad on my computer. It's listed in ABC order with the date I contacted and what I got in return. So far I have contacted Carl Buddig, Angel Soft, Energizer and a few others (can't remember lack of coffee lol). I take grocery ads and e-mail the brands listed in it. This way I get a variety. Thanks for the challenge!

angeleyeza
01-14-2010, 07:58:14 AM
this evenings contacts:
Tropicana
Soft Lips
Puffs
Cambells
Tidy Cats

mbella77
01-14-2010, 09:02:30 AM
I emailed SCJohnson about Glade and Ziploc. I just received a personal reply that they are sending me coupons.

Jessi
01-14-2010, 10:26:39 AM
I emailed SCJohnson about Glade and Ziploc. I just received a personal reply that they are sending me coupons.

That is great!:BigHand:

DD(1year old) was up on and off most of the night last night(teething), so I am just now getting online. I need to get my booty in gear and contact companies!

I think today I will start with:

Uncle Ben's Rice
Cambell's soups
Schick
Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
Pepsi
Coke
Mott's Applesauce
Tostio's Pizza Rolls
Juicy Juice
Gain
:biggrin:

coupongirl69
01-14-2010, 10:28:29 AM
emailed all the way to Rich products. I'm just going down the list.

Jessi
01-14-2010, 10:33:33 AM
emailed all the way to Rich products. I'm just going down the list.
I did that already....atleast what we use right now. Then I went onto other companies not listed there.:wink7:

mbella77
01-14-2010, 10:59:55 AM
My issue is I can't stop once I start. lol

Today I did:
sun chips
kraft mac n cheese

Jessi
01-14-2010, 11:02:06 AM
My issue is I can't stop once I start. lol

Today I did:
sun chips
kraft mac n cheese

Same here!:giggle2::wink7:

Thanks for reminding me about contact Kraft mac and cheese. I just hope there site will load right for me today. Yesterday it was loading really slow for me!:shrug7:

mbella77
01-14-2010, 11:16:09 AM
Same here!:giggle2::wink7:

Thanks for reminding me about contact Kraft mac and cheese. I just hope there site will load right for me today. Yesterday it was loading really slow for me!:shrug7:
Yes it was your post that had me contact them. lol:wavehi:

Jojaby
01-14-2010, 11:32:17 AM
Has anyone ever gotten anything from Kraft before. I mailed them last year but they sent me an email saying we don't send coupons, look in the Sunday inserts

Jessi
01-14-2010, 11:32:39 AM
LOL!

Just got an email from Rice A Roni. They thanked me for my compliment to them but no mention if they were sending coupons.

eclypsechic
01-14-2010, 11:42:48 AM

DD(1year old) was up on and off most of the night last night(teething), so I am just now getting online. I need to get my booty in gear and contact companies!

I think today I will start with:

Uncle Ben's Rice
Cambell's soups
Schick
Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
Pepsi
Coke
Mott's Applesauce
Tostio's Pizza Rolls
Juicy Juice
Gain
:biggrin:

Ohh some I didn't think of in there! Just wanted to let you know that Pepsi just said thanks, no talk of coupons, maybe you'll be lucky though. Also I couldn't find a way to contact Coke, so if you do I'd love to know! :smile:

Jessi
01-14-2010, 11:58:09 AM
I have yet to contact Coke or Pepsi. I think I will skip contacting Pepsi. It seems like it's not worth it.

ladywaterwind
01-14-2010, 12:22:39 PM
I've done Entemanns, Hot Pockets, and Country Crock so far today. Planning on doing a few more tonight. :D

Jessi
01-14-2010, 12:50:29 PM
Country Crock is another one to add the the list that needs to be contacted! Thanks for reminding me!

ladywaterwind
01-14-2010, 01:24:31 PM
I got ones in from On Cor and Amys. On Cor sent me 1 $1/1 family size entree.

Amy's sent me a ton though! They sent 5 $1/1 frozen foods, and 2 55c/1 non frozen. As well as their brochure which has a 75c/1 printed on it.

Jessi
01-14-2010, 01:45:15 PM
I got ones in from On Cor and Amys. On Cor sent me 1 $1/1 family size entree.

Amy's sent me a ton though! They sent 5 $1/1 frozen foods, and 2 55c/1 non frozen. As well as their brochure which has a 75c/1 printed on it.

I have written Amy's last year and got a ton of coupons from them too. They are one to def. write too!:wink7:

ladywaterwind
01-14-2010, 01:57:05 PM
I've added Jennie-O and Honeysuckle White to my contacts list for today.

MrsStunner
01-14-2010, 03:16:08 PM
I was a bad girl yesterday and only got 1 company contacted - coffee-mate. Guess I should get on the ball huh? Thanks everyone for all the ideas of companies and for keeping track of companies contacted :) THIS THREAD ROCKS!!!

OH, I have a question for the people that have been doing this a while...
I had an issue with 2 Nerf PS2 controller we bought over a year ago. We spent $30 a piece for them (just because we liked them so much), but after about 4 months of use (adult use) the joystick didnt work right on either so we chunked them. Wondering if it would b worth my time to contact Nerf now?

Jessi
01-14-2010, 03:18:49 PM
I was a bad girl yesterday and only got 1 company contacted - coffee-mate. Guess I should get on the ball huh? Thanks everyone for all the ideas of companies and for keeping track of companies contacted :) THIS THREAD ROCKS!!!
I have contacted like 4 companies today. I was so movivated to contact a bunch this morning now, I am like blah. My brain can't think today. I think it's this headache I have, that I can't get rid of.:shrug7:

MrsStunner
01-14-2010, 03:20:51 PM
OH, I got mail from Bush Beans today. 2 .55/1 Q's. Wish they were .50/1 but beggers can't b choosy right?

rachellepeters
01-14-2010, 03:27:48 PM
Got my Bush Beans q's today, 1 free Grillin Beans up to 3.50 and 3 .55 off 1 baked beans. I specifically said I was interested in trying their new grillin beans, thats probably why I got the free.

emailed a couple companies today, but already forgot who! I think I am doing too much of this, it's all a blur, but I will post as I receive qs! If I didn't already post this one, I also got this week 6 .55 of 1 pack of Angel Soft, and 2 .55 off Northern. Patiently waiting now for a great sale on these at Dillons to get those doubled!

ladywaterwind
01-14-2010, 03:30:50 PM

OH, I have a question for the people that have been doing this a while...
I had an issue with 2 Nerf PS2 controller we bought over a year ago. We spent $30 a piece for them (just because we liked them so much), but after about 4 months of use (adult use) the joystick didnt work right on either so we chunked them. Wondering if it would b worth my time to contact Nerf now?

It can't hurt to try. The least that would happen is they just say sorry for the inconvenience or something.

rachellepeters
01-14-2010, 03:33:06 PM
Oh, I just remembered. I contacted Tidy Cat earlier and just emailed Mrs Butterworth. Getting the mail now is like when i was a kid. I almost feel like I am stalking the mail man..hoping new q's arrive :))

MrsStunner
01-14-2010, 03:40:38 PM
Got my Bush Beans q's today, 1 free Grillin Beans up to 3.50 and 3 .55 off 1 baked beans. I specifically said I was interested in trying their new grillin beans, thats probably why I got the free.

emailed a couple companies today, but already forgot who! I think I am doing too much of this, it's all a blur, but I will post as I receive qs! If I didn't already post this one, I also got this week 6 .55 of 1 pack of Angel Soft, and 2 .55 off Northern. Patiently waiting now for a great sale on these at Dillons to get those doubled!

I'm SOO jealous on 2 accounts :giggle2: 1. free grillin beans, and 2. your store double .55 Q's :wink7:

Great JOB!!!:BigHand: Thanks for the Angel Soft idea too :whistle67:

Jessi
01-14-2010, 03:45:46 PM
I wish my stores doubled over 50 cents! Oh well!

rachellepeters
01-14-2010, 03:52:59 PM
it will double but max at 1.00 so a .55 is the same as a .50. That's odd that your stores won't do that???

BTW. I emailed bush less than a month ago and got q's about 3 weeks ago. so you might just try again and tell them you're interested in trying the grillin beans, who knows maybe they send another. The first time I got 3 .55 q's 1 off baked, and 2 2/.55 any beans (besides baked)

Give it a shot in a couple weeks

Jessi
01-14-2010, 03:56:45 PM
Not too sure why they won't do that for doubling.

I just got done emailing everyone that I have mentioned all thoughout the day and add one more to the list is Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.(love this stuff!)

mrsc611
01-14-2010, 05:09:04 PM
I'm gonna post of few that Ive contacted that I havent seen, at least I dont think so lol, in any of the posts.
Bakers joy, blistex, Bob Evans, Coffee mate, Creamette, Cutex, Dukes mayo, helmanns mayo, edwards pies, mrs smiths pies, glory foods (canned veggies) Idahoan, luzianne, tetley & lipton tea, Mt olive pickles, Vlasic, Klausen pickles, no yolk wacky mac, nissin noodles, tennessee pride, welches juices,

Jessi
01-14-2010, 06:53:39 PM
Thanks for reminding about Blistex! I might get to that one tonight. If not it will be on my list for in the morning/afternoon after I log on.

Jessi
01-14-2010, 06:56:15 PM
Ok here is my list for tomorrow if i don't get to it tonight:

Breakstone's Sour Cream and cottage cheese
Daisy Sour Cream
Axe

That is all I have if I contact Blistex tonight.

MrsStunner
01-14-2010, 11:37:55 PM
Today I did,
Scrubbing Bubbles
Nerf
Borden Singles Sensations

Slow day, I'm tired with not much accomplished but betters days ahead :-)

cody82414
01-15-2010, 01:48:20 AM
Here is whom I have made contact with so far this year:

ronzonismarttaste.com
mccainusa.com
unclebens.com
emergenc.com
sambucol.com
Hasbro.com
folgers.com
sobe.com
mms.com
jollytime.com
conagra.com
birdseyefoods.com
jjsnack.com
saralee.com

that's it :D

coupongirl69
01-15-2010, 07:24:30 AM
Kashi replied that they are coming out with a new cereal and they were sending me some high value coupons for my next purchase.

Purina- I emailed them and asked them how their beneful would stand up against the brand I use for my dog now. They replied with a list of their beneful brands and info about them all and said they were sending me high value coupons for me to try their product.

Interstate bakeries said thanks and go online to sign up for their newsletter and or print off .50 off coupon.

all of the others have said thanks for the kind words and so on and so forth. I'll post if I get anything.

ladywaterwind
01-15-2010, 09:23:12 AM
I've done Cottonelle and Malt O Meal so far today.

jelyfi
01-15-2010, 09:37:54 AM
Sorry if this has already posted, I skimmed this thread but didn't get through all 17 pages! I contacted Vlasic and got one .50/any item and also wrote that I love Ken's dressing and got Qs for one free dressing, and 1.00 off each for a Kens dressing, a Kens marinade, and a Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. I wrote Eggo to ask why I can't find their flavored waffles anymore and they said they're working on it but can't give me any coupons, to look at my newspaper inserts.

I'll keep posting as I contact more....

angeleyeza
01-15-2010, 10:11:03 AM
todays contacts:
J&J snacks- pretzelfils
manwhich
Bridgeford-pepperoni
bush beans
malt-o-meal
Purina- Dog Food and Cat Litter

recieved in the mail yesterday:
1- unilever sheet of coupons & 1 free ragu sauce
2 envies
1- free Mrs Freshleys product

mbella77
01-15-2010, 11:33:53 AM
:BigHand::BigHand::BigHand::BigHand:
Thank you for your recent email asking about the availability of product coupons.

Coupons for our products are made available to consumers in several ways. They may be offered on the package or label. Occasionally, retail stores offer specials and coupons on our products. Additionally, throughout the year, we offer coupons for our products in magazines, newspaper inserts, or direct mailings to households across the country. We encourage you to watch for these special offers.

Heinz also has a very informative website at www.Heinz.com (http://www.heinz.com/). You can link to your favorite product websites from Heinz.com. Coupons are often available on the brand websites. Additionally, each brand has a place to register for future announcements of new products, promotions and coupons related to their products.

We hope our products will remain favorites in your household. As a way of thanking you for your continued patronage, we are sending coupons to you through the regular postal mail. These should arrive within the next 2 weeks. We appreciate your interest in our products.

cody82414
01-15-2010, 01:22:29 PM
I got my first coupons!!!:BigHand:

From Emergen-c,
they sent 4, 1/1 any 30 or 36 ct. box

Yippee!!!:smile:

rachellepeters
01-15-2010, 01:31:11 PM
Christmas in January today at my house!

Nivea .50 off lip, 4 $1 off coupons and 2 $2 off qs
Birdeyes 1.25 off any meal and 2 .25 off any vegs
1 free wonder bread q
2 .25 off smuckers

and 8 $1 off cokes showed up from Recyclebank. I love my mailman today

Jojaby
01-15-2010, 01:44:00 PM
Got Bush's Q's today - 2 .55 off Bush's Baked Beans

Haven't contacted any companies today but hopefully tonight I can get on for a little while.

Jillee
01-15-2010, 01:44:24 PM
What a great thread! I am going to start today too!

A few months back I emailed the makers of Soft n Dri deodorant because I can NEVER find coupons for it and it's my FAVORITE! They sent me a ton of coupons I'm STILL using. Very cool!

eclypsechic
01-15-2010, 01:53:13 PM
Got an email from Renuzit, they're sending coupons.

mrsc611
01-15-2010, 07:48:26 PM
Got 2 $.75 cpn for any size Ore Ida today and 1 free (up to $3.49) off of any Smart Ones Entree or desert! YEA!!!! Didnt get to contact anyone today ~) : ...just a reminder, please make sure you read your emails from the companes you contact. Some of them require you send an email to them stating you would like some cpns! A little trouble but well worth it!!!

everprincess
01-15-2010, 11:44:19 PM
Okay here's my list for today. Anyone know anymore A's? LOL

ACT II Popcorn
Azteca
Amy's
Amp
Almond Breeze Milk
Aunt Jemima
Alka-Seltzer
Anne's Dumplings
Armour
Alouette
Apple & Eve
Annie's
Aunt Millie's
Arnold
Arizona Tea

cody82414
01-16-2010, 05:50:14 AM
Yesterday I did Fritolay and Easy Mac.
I am still keeping up to my speed of one per day : )

ladywaterwind
01-16-2010, 06:05:13 AM
I ended up ding Ore Ida, Tidy Cats, Butterball, and Sara Lee yesterday along with the other ones. I ran out of room on my calendar though to see them all easily so I stopped, heh.

cody82414
01-16-2010, 06:07:48 AM
for the experts,
how do you get by all of krafts questions
to simple give a compliment?

ladywaterwind
01-16-2010, 06:09:56 AM
Yeah, Kraft is very 'hey, look through all these pages first!' but here's the link to contact them, cody82414:

Ask a question (http://kraftfoods.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kraftfoods.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php)

Edit to add: I would include my addy and contact info in the subject of the comments, don't know if they ask or not after you hit submit on that page

everprincess
01-16-2010, 08:21:38 AM
Good luck with Kraft. I emailed them a couple months ago about the awful Creamy Italian dressing I bought. I never received a response.

coupongirl69
01-16-2010, 09:25:07 AM
Today in the mail I received from Lance crackers 3 coupons for free any Lance Products.
I emailed them how much I appreciate them making a great healthy product in their wheat and peanut butter crackers that my family love and I feel good about packing in their lunches.
yeah for Lance!!!!!

rachellepeters
01-16-2010, 09:36:32 AM
eww wouldn't have thought of them, good idea. Today's email's Lance and Musselman's. Yesterday I also received .50 off any Dole (4), hoping for another great mail day!

whalersfan
01-16-2010, 10:15:27 AM
Awesome thread! I have been e-mailing companies this week as I've been recovering some minor surgery that's keeping me from doing much else. So far I've e-mailed 59 companies and I'm still going... thanks for all of the awesome ideas!

grwrn
01-16-2010, 10:41:42 AM
I started contacting companies myself and loving this thread. I just made an excel spreadsheet so I can keep up with my contacts and responses. I'll share with you the good responses as you all have.:smile:

My goal is to contact at least 5-7 companies per week as I work 45+ hours a week and that is all I can manage.

everprincess
01-16-2010, 11:14:54 AM
Here's my list for today. I think I'm maxed out for A's. Time to move on to B's.

Aussie
Al Fresco
Aidells
Arm & Hammer
Alexia
Alpine Flace
Anacin
Annie Chun's
After The Fall
Arrowhead Mills
Atkins
A&W

Got $1/1 q from John Morrell today hope for more Monday.

cody82414
01-16-2010, 11:39:09 AM
Awesome thread! I have been e-mailing companies this week as I've been recovering some minor surgery that's keeping me from doing much else. So far I've e-mailed 59 companies and I'm still going... thanks for all of the awesome ideas!

GREAT for you:BigHand:

grwrn
01-16-2010, 12:30:40 PM
I have contacted the below today. Most of them are because of the previous good responses.

Natracare
Scotch
Amy's foods
Nivea
International Delight
Wonder Bread
Lance Crackers
Iams
Method
Klondike

I contacted Natrecare awhile back and they placed my comment on their website with my permission but no Q's. I had aquestion for International delight regarding the # of plastic their lid was. They replied but no Q's

For those who received the Unilever coupon sheets, did you contact Unilever directly or their specific brands?

When you contact your companies do you outright ask for coupons?

mrsc611
01-16-2010, 04:38:55 PM
Loved our mail lady today!!!! 6 - $.25 off any birdseye, $1.50 off any steamfresh for two, 4 - $.50 off any size Heinz ketchup, 2 - $1.00 off any one Johnsonville product, $3.50 off any 40z Glade candle or Glade carpet fresh, 2 - scjbrands booklets w/ over $20 in cpns, 2 $.50 off any one Kleenex, 2 - $.75 off any 10ct or higher Kotex, can of free Pet milk up to $1.50, $4.50 off Pledge multi surface cleaner, and the free starter pack from Atkins!!!! So total for 2 days, not including the 3 free bars from Atkins, I have rec'd almost $64 worth of cpns......I like those stats!!!!

angeleyeza
01-16-2010, 04:42:50 PM
todays mail:
6- .25/1 Birdseye Product
4- Free Lance Product
3- Free Kashi product and 3 $1/1 and 2 .50/1
2- Free Fruitabu and 3- $1/1
3 envies
1- sheet unilever coupons & 1- Free Degree product

took a break today need to make a list of things to contact for more fun stuff

Jillee
01-16-2010, 05:50:48 PM
LWW, thanks for mentioning Amy's! I totally forgot about them, and have been addicted to their boxed mac n cheese for ages. I know, funny item, but they have cool flavors like white cheddar. I remember when you pretty much had to go to the co-op to buy them, now I can get them at the regular grocery store!

When I contact companies, my letters usually are along the lines of:

Dear:
Just writing to let you know that I really love / dislike (favorite, or not so great product) --- if it's a really awesome product, I will usually say why.

I would love to be added to your postal mailing list.

Thank you,
The crazy lady ;)

It's fast, it's simple, and roboform stores it for me, and I just change the name of the product and what I like about it ;) Just a thought. And when I get all the way to the part where I get to leave a comment, if they have not yet asked for my info, I leave it there - if a form comes up after I hit submit, oh well - roboform will do that too, no worries lol!!!

I use Autofill! Saves a TON of time!!!

BARGINSHOPS
01-16-2010, 05:54:21 PM
Today I got (2) $3/1 Q's and (2) $1/1 Q's for Huggies and I just emailed Maybelline and Gedney because a jar I opened last night was filled with brown mushy pickles :sad:. I just bought them like last week....so we'll see.

rachellepeters
01-16-2010, 06:02:07 PM
Got 1 envie today.... .25 off any 1 nestle bar, and .55 and bag of Nestle minis. No mail Sunday or Monday :( BOOOO

everprincess
01-16-2010, 08:22:24 PM
Here's some more I did today. Not feeling so hot so I did this in bed with the laptop.

Airwick
Abreva
All Detergent
Bumble Bee
Blue Bunny
Bush's
BC Cookie Mix
Bays
Bob Evans
Barber Foods
Butterball
Buitoni
Beggin Strips
Bigelow Tea
Barilla
Brawny
Boston Market
Bagel Bites

grwrn
01-16-2010, 10:16:00 PM
todays mail:
6- .25/1 Birdseye Product
4- Free Lance Product
3- Free Kashi product and 3 $1/1 and 2 .50/1
2- Free Fruitabu and 3- $1/1
3 envies
1- sheet unilever coupons & 1- Free Degree product

took a break today need to make a list of things to contact for more fun stuff

Good responses. I hope to to get the Lance and FruitaBu Q's you did.

everprincess
01-16-2010, 11:04:13 PM
Okay I'm offically addicted now. I made a six page list from ads I have saved all last year and I can't stop. So here's some more. Boy the mailman is going to love me :hysterical:.

Yo Baby Yogurt
Laura's Beef
Pasta A Roni
Jose Ole
Mama Mary's
A Taste Of Thai
Drano
Liquid Plumber
Stash Tea
Zone Perfect
Sensodyne
Ronzoni
Freezer Queen
Scott
Mrs. Filbert's
Lance
Splenda
Hillshire Farm
Toufayan
Huggies Pull-Ups
Smithfield
Stouffer's
Folger's
Diet Coke
White House
Glaceau Vitamin Water
Deer Park
Dole

cody82414
01-17-2010, 12:03:32 AM
WoW!

I am doing good with contacting:
Fruitabu.com
Lance.com
Dove.com

Also got 1, 1/1 any Uncle Ben's product in the mail today

everprincess
01-17-2010, 12:35:30 AM
I word to the wise with contacting any Unilever product or Colgate the homemailers that I have got expire 02/28/2010, 01/31/10 so I'm waiting until after these dates to e-mail so I have a better chance of using them.

Jessi
01-17-2010, 03:20:40 PM
WOW! You all have been busy bees! I have only contacted Scott's TP and Lance crackers so far today.

mbella77
01-17-2010, 04:00:11 PM
I word to the wise with contacting any Unilever product or Colgate the homemailers that I have got expire 02/28/2010, 01/31/10 so I'm waiting until after these dates to e-mail so I have a better chance of using them.
Thanks for the tip. Unilevel was next on my list.

Aquafresh wrote back that they are sending me coupons snail mail.
Now I just have to wait for those 3 companies that replied to deliver.

I need to think of a new list.
Anyone try Chock full of Nuts?

I sent messages to
chock full of nuts
Jergens
Lactaid
All-Free Clear
Arm & Hammer TP
Kleenex
log cabin

everprincess
01-17-2010, 07:23:03 PM
Here's my list from today. Too bad no mail tommorrow! Boo-Hoo

Duke's
Snuggle
Diamond Pet Food
Diamond Nuts
Pompeian
Classico
King Arthur Flour (already responsed and said no coupons!)
Sunsweet
Craisins
Jolly Time
Fruit 2 O
Simply Orange Juice
Welch's
Glad

ladywaterwind
01-18-2010, 09:07:22 AM
bumping, cause I need to work on this today. so, poke to myself

coupongirl69
01-18-2010, 10:41:41 AM
Got an email back from Secret saying they were sending me coupon for free should arrive in 2-3 weeks.

Johnson and Johnson said thanks for the comments blah blah blah. So we'll wait and see.

Today is laundry day and recover from giant b-day party so I won't be contacting anyone today.

angeleyeza
01-18-2010, 10:55:37 AM
I got the 6 loads of laundry folded finally LOL and 3 more done! with 5 kids Its so hard to keep up with the folding, I will probably contact a few today

GE coupon chick
01-18-2010, 12:13:38 PM
I contacted shick about an issue I hadat wallmart:wink7: with them not wanting to give me overage on my SCHICK coupons and not letting me use them on a bag of razors because it had razor on it even though it had pictures of bags of razors. Schick is sending me 2 free and manual razor coupon up to 10.00 for letting them no because the reimburse the full coupon amount because it just say 3.00 off. If I send my coupons to them they will also give me one with an s on it to replace them.

Jojaby
01-18-2010, 01:32:05 PM
Saturday got Q for free Glade Candle and SC Johnson Coupon book

Today sent an email to Lean Cuisine complaining - I stuck my TV dinner I bought this past weekend in the microwave and didn't notice it was cracked along the bottom. Gravy leaked out all in my microwave once it got hot. What a mess.

aCRaZyCoUpoNgiRl
01-18-2010, 03:04:20 PM
I have been contacting companies and today in the mail I received a free Q for Ziploc baggies up to $3.00 and a coupon booklet worth $19.85 in coupons. Very nice.

mbella77
01-18-2010, 03:04:26 PM
Jergens (Kao brand) said they don't mail Q's but there is another Q coming.
3/7 $1.00 off any Natural Glow and $1.00 off any Jergens Moisturizer

I know they email Q's and they suggested signing up for their newsletter. I like when companies reply even if they say no. It's nice to know they care.

grwrn
01-18-2010, 04:41:16 PM
E-mail responses so far..

*Mrs. Meyer's - They don't do coupns. Only online codes to use on their site

*Method - Occasional printable on their website. No mailers.

*Wrigley/Extra gum - Don't do coupons.

*Amy's - will be sending Q's

*New England coffee - Printable Q's on RedPlum.com and will send $0.50 Q

*Lance - E-mail response but didn't say if they would mail anything.

*Iams - Will send Q's

rachellepeters
01-18-2010, 04:50:20 PM
Got several responses today saying they'll send q's will post when I receive, received a No to 5 hour energy (BOOO) we buy SOOO many of those things! Only good deal is the 6 pks at Wags when they do a b1g1 1/2 off. BOO 5 hour energy! :) Tomorrow should be an extra great mail day since we had no mail today, I can't wait to see what everyone gets

cody82414
01-18-2010, 05:06:29 PM
Me too!
I am hoping to see the thread "what I got in the mail today" at the top tomorrow!

Today I contacted Huggies and General Mills
with the entire tribe sick,
I haven't been able to do much of my own fun stuff

rainbowxbrit
01-18-2010, 06:20:13 PM

Today I have contacted:
Noxzema = Complaint
Ziploc = Compliment

The last time I did my contacting companies, I actually called Skintimate instead of emailing, I told them how much I loved their shaving cream bottle in hand lol, and I got 2 frees :)

rainbowxbrit
01-18-2010, 07:36:12 PM
The last time I contacted companies (which was in March of 09), I had 63 on my list. I didn't receive q's from every place but I ended up with more than enough to make me happy I spent all the time doing it. I had about 25 frees and the rest were cent's off which came out to free or nearly free :).
I've been procrastinating contacting companies again, but my job is cutting hours, and I somehow managed to get Mon-Fri off, so what better time than now to do this?
I kept track of it all by pencil and paper last time, I think I'm going to create a Google spreadsheet for this list.

So here's my list of companies.. so far..
Angel Soft
Aussie
Bagel Bites
Banquets
Betty Crocker
Bic
Birds Eye
Blue Bonnet
Bob Evan's
Buddig
Bush's
Butterball
Campbell's
Capri Sun
Caress
Chef Boyardee
Chichis
Classico
Coffeemate
Coke
Colgate
Country Crock
Celeste Pizza
Crystal Light
Country Time
David's
Degree
Dove
Digionrio
Doritos
Edy's
Entanmann's
Frenches
Franks
Foldgers
Green Giant
Gatorade
Glade
Glad
Heinz
Herbal Esscences
Hostess
International Delights
Jolly Time
Knorr
Kraft
Lays
Lance
M&Ms
Mrs Freshley
Nabisco
Ore Ida
Oscar Meyer
Orville Redenbacher
Pasta roni
Pop Secret
Pepperidge Farm
Pepsi
Progresso
Reach
Rave
Right Guard
Renuzit
Solo
Skintimate
Slim Jim
Sally Hansen
Sunny D
Snyder's
Swiss Miss
Sara Lee
Sobe
Scotch
Secret
Totinos
Turkey Hill
Tidy Cats
Vlasic
Unilever
Welches
Ziploc

I'm sure I'll think of more within the next few days. My friend is setting me up with spreadsheet to help me keep track of them easier lol. I haven't decided if I'm going to do e-mails and let RoboForm help me, or if I'm just going to call the companies. (if there is an option to). I wonder if calling versus emailing can score you better coupons?

What do ya'll think?

(Ooh and I'm going to get this all done by Friday)

Wish me luck and good luck to all the rest of ya'll <3 !

everprincess
01-18-2010, 08:01:43 PM
Here's my list from today. I would do more but I'm exhausted.

Del Monte
Airheads
7up
Adams & Brooks Candy Co
Alpine Cider
Allen's Vegs
Bama's Jelly
Almond Joy Bars
Almond Roca Bars
Altoids
Always Infinity
Andes
Apple Jacks
Armour-All Cleaning Products
Asian Sensations
Athens
BC Powders
Hidden Valley Ranch
A-1 Steak Sauce

I did some of these last night only a few tonight.

rainbowxbrit
01-18-2010, 08:06:36 PM
Here's my list from today. I would do more but I'm exhausted.

Del Monte
Airheads
7up
Adams & Brooks Candy Co
Alpine Cider
Allen's Vegs
Bama's Jelly
Almond Joy Bars
Almond Roca Bars
Altoids
Always Infinity
Andes
Apple Jacks
Armour-All Cleaning Products
Asian Sensations
Athens
BC Powders
Hidden Valley Ranch
A-1 Steak Sauce

I did some of these last night only a few tonight.

I can't believe I forgot Hidden Valley and A1!
My 2 favorite condiments!

Thank you for reminding me!

Just thought of 2 more btw. Eckeridge and Hillshire Farms!

MrsStunner
01-18-2010, 10:18:38 PM
Amp/Mountain Dew
Millstone Coffee
DynaPep
Sunny D

contacted today

ladywaterwind
01-19-2010, 05:48:51 AM
You guys are all doing so great!!!! Our mailboxes are going to explode in the newt few weeks lol!

angeleyeza
01-19-2010, 09:13:52 AM
today so far contacted:
angelsoft
butterball
dive
glade (carpet sprinkle)
Pepperidge Farms
old el paso
olay
gatorade
Mt Dew
aquafina
Huggies
J&J

coupongirl69
01-19-2010, 09:26:56 AM
In my mailbox today I received:
1-Free any Hefty product up to $6.00
1-Free Dannon any product up to $5.50 + 2- .50/1 any dannon product
3- Jolly time coupons
1-Free Eggland's best bag of hard boiled eggs
5-Aquaphor $2.00 any product coupons
1-Free International Delights liquid coffee creamer up to $3.00
1-$1/1 Any Oncor product

Yippee!

rachellepeters
01-19-2010, 09:36:18 AM
Sounds like you had a good mail day! 4 more hours til mine shows!!!

cody82414
01-19-2010, 10:20:36 AM
In my mailbox today I received:
1-Free any Hefty product up to $6.00
1-Free Dannon any product up to $5.50 + 2- .50/1 any dannon product
3- Jolly time coupons
1-Free Eggland's best bag of hard boiled eggs
5-Aquaphor $2.00 any product coupons
1-Free International Delights liquid coffee creamer up to $3.00
1-$1/1 Any Oncor product

Yippee!

GREAT for you!:BigHand:

coupongirl69
01-19-2010, 10:38:50 AM
I just finished the list that was in the database. Now tomorrow I'll look at the lists posted here and email them.
I will also email Outback because every time we get to go orders they are cold, smaller portions and stuff is missing or isn't right. So, from now on no more togo orders from there.

Lucky1307
01-19-2010, 10:45:09 AM
Wow you guys are doing great! I started with good intentions and well that's wher it still is. I did contact Crystal Farms 1/6 and today I recieved a q for a free 8-16oz cheese.

adriannasmommy1216
01-19-2010, 11:26:41 AM
count me in, i have contacted 33 companies so far. i started on the 4th. i'll post my list as soon as i get a chance, i have alot more to email:smile:

CQintraining
01-19-2010, 11:50:09 AM
Jergens (Kao brand) said they don't mail Q's but there is another Q coming.
3/7 $1.00 off any Natural Glow and $1.00 off any Jergens Moisturizer

I know they email Q's and they suggested signing up for their newsletter. I like when companies reply even if they say no. It's nice to know they care.

Bummer. I just contacted John Fredia (A Kao Brand) to tell them I like the Brilliant Brunette, but do not like their new Root Awakening product. Guess my first contact will be non-productive:sad:

MrsStunner
01-19-2010, 11:59:34 AM
Merry Christmas in the Mail today:
FREE Scrubbing Bubbles product upto $4.50
4 .50/1 Del Monte
2 .50/1 Egglands Best
1 SC Johnson booklet

Jojaby
01-19-2010, 12:26:17 PM
Today had Coupons from Birds Eye and Snack Pack. Gonna try to email some more companies today

mbella77
01-19-2010, 01:49:33 PM
I received the SC Johnson Q booklet today.
Log Cabin is mailing me Q's.
I forget what I said to Arm & Hammer but they directed me to stores where I can get their products in my area. I don't recall saying I couldn't find the product. LoL Oh well.

cody82414
01-19-2010, 02:11:50 PM
about 20 minutes for my mail delivery:smile:

ladywaterwind
01-19-2010, 02:16:06 PM
There was no mail in my box today. I mean, no mail at all. I'm so sad! Plus with how the mail lady comes anywhere between who knows really, I think it's 2 and 5 pm, but could be earlier or later on the cut off times, I don't really know if it just hasn't gotten here yet today or if there really is no mail for me today :(

BARGINSHOPS
01-19-2010, 03:05:09 PM
*Just got home from work to find:
*2 FREE ALL product coupons because the spout broke off of my 32 load bottle :-)
FREE roll of DUCK EZ start packing tape because I had trouble getting their coupon to print. Didn't expect a roll of tape but hey, I'll take it
*along with a camel mailer w/qs and some qs I ordered online.

Still hoping those 4 other RecycleBank coupons show up :-(

rachellepeters
01-19-2010, 03:10:03 PM
My first Recyclebank q's came within 1 week. My BF still has not received his 1st order of 10, but received his 4 q's he ordered 2 weeks after that-I hope they didn't get lost!. CVS is having a great coke deal in 2 weeks so I am hoping those add'l 10 arrive soon.

SITTING HERE TWIDDLING MY THUMBS WAITING FOR THE MAILMAN! Did the other side of the street over 1 hour ago. All this waiting for 45 seconds of fun!

rachellepeters
01-19-2010, 03:45:50 PM
Pardon my language but I just opened my mailbox and said HOLY... you know.

It was filled with BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Kashi Bars in boxes
1 Being a girl sample box with Tampax and Always Infinity (included $2 off tampax, and 1 free 18 ct box of Always q's)
2 Boxes from Sam Clubs (samples of slim fast bars...and no I'm not a Sams member!)
AND another box...see I wasn't exaggerating of 3 pk of Playtex (included $1 off q) The EMBARSSING thing is I had one sent to work..I THINK, and guess what, It comes in a bright pink playtex box! lol

oK, for the envies- while eating a slimfast bar lol
5 $1 coke qs from Recylebank
Dole- .50 off any 2 cans, .75 off fruit bowl and .75 off dole salad
Edy's 2 .75 off any quart
Free Sample of Escada perfume, stuck to a postcard on a stridex pad
Pepperridge Farms...GOOD ONE $3 off any and $1 off any products
Colgate Palmolive, TOO MANY TO LIST, seriously 8 with .50-1.00 offs of speed stick irish spring, palomolive etc
Starkist 2 .75 off 2 pouches
Puffs postcard, $1 off any single puffs
AND>>>THat's it. WOW

Jojaby
01-19-2010, 04:37:53 PM
Quick question for everyone - I'm always conflicted on this. Today I sent emails to several companies. I noticed that two of the products I sent compliments to are made by the same company - Kleenex and Scott tissue. What are your experiences with this coupon wise. Do you ever contact the same company twice in the same day (my case was accidental) or do you wait a little while. Thanks in advance.

rachellepeters
01-19-2010, 04:47:52 PM
I have done that...I did it with Angel Soft and Northern, didn't realize they were the same co til I hit submit on the 2nd one. Ended up getting coupons on the same day from both of them. I TRY not to do it...so many of them have 10-15 products that I want to email, so with SC J and others I have emailed them on a different product once a week. I don't know if they go to different depts or not???

everprincess
01-19-2010, 05:48:04 PM
I have contacted all of Georgia-Pacific & SC about all of their products before and never had I problem. Both companies are very coupon friendly. I wish all were this way. I got 4-0.55/1 Angel Soft q's today. Hope for more tommorrow.

mbella77
01-19-2010, 05:50:46 PM
I emailed SCJohnson a few hours apart on two products. They answered my compliment on both emails in one and I got one coupon book.

eclypsechic
01-19-2010, 06:24:09 PM
The last time I did my contacting companies, I actually called Skintimate instead of emailing, I told them how much I loved their shaving cream bottle in hand lol, and I got 2 frees :)

Very cool thanks for the info I'll try that!

eclypsechic
01-19-2010, 06:29:32 PM
I got an envelope from Henkel, the company who makes Renuzit air freshners and they sent 6 40 cent off coupons.

rainbowxbrit
01-19-2010, 07:30:15 PM
Got the spread sheet goin, and have began on my list. I have 218 companies now, to contact.. heh.. crazy, eh?

I'm really getting down and dirty.

I just officially began and have done 14 in the last hour.

Some of the companies had coupons offered on their site, but I don't have a printer, (should look into buying a cheap one, for black and white printables) so I contacted them anyway, asking if they could mail me the coupons, since I can't get them otherwise. (It cost $.15 per black and white page at the library, not really worth it imo)

I plan on posting my spreadsheet in a few months, after I've received everything.

rainbowxbrit
01-19-2010, 07:57:01 PM
I also have a column on if the company offers printables on the site, and have the links bookmarked.

everprincess
01-19-2010, 07:57:59 PM
Here's my list for tonight. I'm losing steam.

Archway
Contessa
Advil
Comet
Crisco
Little Debbie
Pepperidge Farm
Smart Balance
Tennessee Pride
Johnsville
Hanover
Morton Salt
Tyson

rainbowxbrit
01-19-2010, 08:06:31 PM
Here's my list for tonight. I'm losing steam.

Archway
Contessa
Advil
Comet
Crisco
Little Debbie
Pepperidge Farm
Smart Balance
Tennessee Pride
Johnsville
Hanover
Morton Salt
Tyson

great job! :smile:

rainbowxbrit
01-19-2010, 11:04:13 PM
A lot of the ones I have are ConAgra.

Now, what do you ladies do? Do you submit one entry for all of the products, or are you filling out one for each product?

I've been doing it for each product. I'm hoping to get coupons for that particular item, and not a coupon booklet for the ConAgra line.

Guess we'll wait and see!

rainbowxbrit
01-19-2010, 11:46:33 PM
41 of 216 done tonight =) !

angeleyeza
01-20-2010, 08:46:36 AM
recieved in yesterdays maiL:
3- $1/2 Kozy Shack
2- $1/1 Johnsonville
1- Dial corp coupon Pkt
3- .55/1 any Lays product
1- $1/1 Quaker product
2- .50/1 Edys Dibs product
3- $2/1 Nylabone product
1-$5/1 science diet product
1- FREE birthday cake from weis for 8in Birthday cake

shabba0819
01-20-2010, 10:56:14 AM
Can I join in? I contacted companies last summer, but stopped because I ran out of steam trying to contact so many at once. I'm aiming now for 5 a week, which I think should be more manageable for me.

My list this week is:
Purina
Del Monte
Folgers
Birds Eye
Bush's

I've already emailed the first three and have received an email back from Purina saying they're sending me coupons, so I can't wait to see what they send! I have 4 cats and 2 dogs that all eat Purina food, so I made sure to mention that I use both Cat Chow and Beneful. I could really use some coupons for all those hungry bellies! :wink7:

Jojaby
01-20-2010, 05:59:59 PM
A lot of the ones I have are ConAgra.

Now, what do you ladies do? Do you submit one entry for all of the products, or are you filling out one for each product?

I've been doing it for each product. I'm hoping to get coupons for that particular item, and not a coupon booklet for the ConAgra line.

Guess we'll wait and see!

With them I fill out one for each product but wait a couple days in between compliments.

coupongirl69
01-20-2010, 06:13:18 PM
Got email from Martin's Bakery saying keep an eye on my mailbox for coupons coming.
Nothing in my mail today but I also talked with SC Johnson about my Pledge stainless steel wipes being dried out and not working. They said they discontinued them in July and will issue a refund of the national average selling price and would send me coupons for frees of their Pledge multipurpose wipes that are supposed to work on stainless steel appliances. Yeah! I love that word free.

Also heard from Stouffer's they are sending me a coupons for free family size meals as I complained about their meat sauce lasagna.

Others have replied but didn't mention they were sending anything so I'll let you know if they do.