PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Other Going on hiatus for awhile

diva_dynamite
12-01-2009, 08:49:17 PM
Hi guys. I'm sure you've all noticed that I haven't been keeping up the forum very well over the last several weeks. I finally decided that I just need to take a break for a while. I let the other mods know last night. I hope to come back on after the holidays are over. I really hate to just walk away, but I also don't want to do a crappy job and be undependable. Hopefully, my life will calm down and I can devote more time to you all. I'll be around, but probably only a few times a week, so if you PM me, I may not get back to you right away. Take care, and thanks to all of you who've been pitching in to help me out lately. Love you all! :hug29:

ShowersofBlessings
12-01-2009, 08:54:51 PM
Enjoy your break. I really appreciate all the work you put into this to help me save so much money. Thanks so much!

Mrs H
12-01-2009, 08:56:52 PM
You will be missed, but completely understand. Thanks for all you do for us here on the site.
Hope your holidays are wonderful.

Scrapping Mommy
12-01-2009, 09:30:16 PM
Enjoy your break, you deserve it! Thanks for all the work you put in each week, you've helped all of us out so much! Happy holidays! :wavehi: