PDA

View Full Version : Can I Trade my Gymbucks? short answer is YES, the online code that does not require a receipt.

clarasmom
09-12-2009, 07:16:30 AM
I have 2 Gymbucks that I want to trade because I won't use them. I don't see any listed in the database so I'm wondering if it's against the rules to trade Gymbucks or if it's just that nobody is doing it right now?

Thanks!

sasterb
09-13-2009, 09:42:59 PM
I've wondered the same thing as I'd love to be able to include them in trading. I think I know who to ask too so I'll PM her and see what she says.

carisal
09-13-2009, 09:46:05 PM
I wanted to trade (auction) mine last time.

I was told that the packing slip (online order) was considered a receipt (crt) which is NOT tradable on HCW

the mod I pm'd with told me she could check whether or not the use code/pin could be traded for someone else to use online - I declined and found another outlet.....

hth

sasterb
09-18-2009, 09:24:54 AM
I was told that you can trade for the online code usage but not for instore redemption which requires receipt/packing slip. Hope this helps! It'd be awesome to get in a train envie (as if that would happen)!

smbrewer
09-22-2009, 05:42:36 PM
You can. You just need to give the receipt with the gymbucks.

Thanks

bugface711
09-23-2009, 05:16:33 AM
You can. You just need to give the receipt with the gymbucks.

Thanks

Hi,

This has come up a few times. You may be saying yes they can be traded per gymboree rules, but for our site rules only the online redemption code can be traded.

You can trade the pincode for online redemption but because the packingslip/receipt is not required for online redemption.
Gymbucks instore redemption requires the receipt.