PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Weekly Ad Albertsons NW ad: Sep 9-15

diva_dynamite
09-05-2009, 11:08:29 PM
Just gettin' the party started! However, if there are no doublers again this week, it will be more like :whoopdedo1:

Links to weekly and weekend ads in posts #4 and #12, respectively. Thanks, Superbob, et al. :biggrin:

Dano1965
09-06-2009, 03:54:35 PM
I wonder if Superbob is still on vacation? hopefully we get to see it this evening

SweetieV
09-06-2009, 10:55:21 PM
There are no doublers in the ad this week, and it's actually not a very great ad. Campbell's soup and maybe swanson broth looks like the only good deals. So might be a good week to take off.

Superbob0000
09-07-2009, 02:32:11 PM
here is the ad...

HEre (http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfzwjxss_176g356fnf4)

Dano1965
09-07-2009, 03:22:09 PM
Boy what a stinker, even if it had doubles I don't see much to use them on

elemonj
09-07-2009, 04:59:05 PM
Thanks Superbob!! I appreciate it!!

iwik
09-07-2009, 05:24:15 PM
TY SuperBob, a blah week, but we get new blinkies & new monthly OYNOs this week, so could get more interesting. Also free Kens if we get weekend doubles.
Also, sometimes there are additional pages in-store.

Superbob0000
09-07-2009, 06:12:52 PM
TY SuperBob, a blah week, but we get new blinkies & new monthly OYNOs this week, so could get more interesting. Also free Kens if we get weekend doubles.
Also, sometimes there are additional pages in-store.

we will get doubles 100% this weekend, 13th, 14th, 15th, they are a shiny 1 pager...so that means they will probably be in the store.

jeanettecoupons
09-07-2009, 06:28:15 PM
Wow... that's the most blah ad I've seen in a long time. Oh, well. Week off!

Thanks Superbob!

twindisneygirls
09-07-2009, 06:51:08 PM
hmmmm..... seems like a good week to focus on getting organized and purging some stockpiles. Will finish off propels this week and take a few days off.

4x4Qmama
09-07-2009, 08:19:29 PM
thank you for posting the ad. I think I will be taking this week off!

Superbob0000
09-07-2009, 08:39:26 PM
thanks to adawn1
here is the weekend ad

HERE (http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfzwjxss_180gs8rx3cx)

diva_dynamite
09-07-2009, 09:42:28 PM
The Kashi sample that came in the mail had some coupons in it. Could be a good deal with the $4 instant savings wyb 4 Kashi, plus the weekend doubles.

tn20
09-08-2009, 08:42:34 AM
I see a couple things... not much!

4 Free Kashi cereal
4 x $3 = $12 - $4 instant savings = $8 - (1) $2FreeQ (3) $1Q (3) $1DBLS = $0
or cheap Kashi w/ no doubles
4 x $3 = $12 - $4 savings = $8 - (1) $2FreeQ (3) $1.50Q = $1.50

3 Free Rice Krispies $1.88 $1/1Qs DBL = Free (I need to check the expiration on the VocalPoint Qs, though, they very well might be expired)

6 Kellogg's Fruit Snacks $1.88 = $11.28 - (3) $1/2 Qs - (3) DBLS = $5.28/6 boxes, use (3) $2 off store bread WYB 2 Fruit Snacks Qs = $5.28/6 boxes & 6 $1 loaves of bread.

I was thinking I could get a good deal on Poptarts using $.55/1 tearpad Qs, but they expired on the 31st. :(

I went through a big issue yesterday trying to use a $2/2 Kraft Miracle Whip ad Q and also use a $2 off meat/poultry WYB 2 Kraft products. The cashier was saying I couldn't use them together, even though I've done it before several times. She said it is using multiple Qs on the same products, I said the Q says the $2 off is on meat, not the Miracle Whip. She went to talk to her boss, boss agreed with me. She scanned the Q, the register said, "Too many coupons." She called her boss, her boss told her to push it through. Hopefully they'll let me use the $1/2 and $2 off bread Qs together.

I was really surprised yesterday. I don't know if my Albies is becoming less coupon friendly or if it was just this cashier or if it was because so many people were using those in-ad Qs. They always take my qs at the end, but the first thing the cashier asked was, "Do you have any coupons?" Then she lays them out and starts telling me, "You can't use this. You can't use that." She was wrong about every one of them, too! She was going to have me use 2 of the $2/2 in ad Qs for Miracle Whip/Mayo even though it says 1 per person, but she didn't want to let me do it correctly and use 1 insert Q for $2/2 on my Mayo and 1 ad Q for $2/2 Miracle Whip. Plus she was RUDE, especially after her boss told her I was right! I'm never getting in her line again!

jenrose
09-08-2009, 09:17:47 AM
I went through a big issue yesterday trying to use a $2/2 Kraft Miracle Whip ad Q and also use a $2 off meat/poultry WYB 2 Kraft products. The cashier was saying I couldn't use them together, even though I've done it before several times. She said it is using multiple Qs on the same products, I said the Q says the $2 off is on meat, not the Miracle Whip. She went to talk to her boss, boss agreed with me. She scanned the Q, the register said, "Too many coupons." She called her boss, her boss told her to push it through. Hopefully they'll let me use the $1/2 and $2 off bread Qs together.

I was really surprised yesterday. I don't know if my Albies is becoming less coupon friendly or if it was just this cashier or if it was because so many people were using those in-ad Qs. They always take my qs at the end, but the first thing the cashier asked was, "Do you have any coupons?" Then she lays them out and starts telling me, "You can't use this. You can't use that." She was wrong about every one of them, too! She was going to have me use 2 of the $2/2 in ad Qs for Miracle Whip/Mayo even though it says 1 per person, but she didn't want to let me do it correctly and use 1 insert Q for $2/2 on my Mayo and 1 ad Q for $2/2 Miracle Whip. Plus she was RUDE, especially after her boss told her I was right! I'm never getting in her line again!

I have just started having these types of issues at my Albies. They used to be so coupon friendly but now only certain cashiers. One of the cashiers that was giving me a hard time one day said they are starting to 'crack down' on coupon useage even though I never try to pull any fast ones on them. The stupid thing is this was the same cashier that asked me how I did something and I was helping her to know how to do the Dove/Qtip double dip a while back. You would think that she would be nice to me so I would help her again in the future but I guess not.

MarchMommy0407
09-08-2009, 01:41:21 PM

You will have to tell me what cashier that is, I really watch who I go to now because some of them can be stinkers! I was wondering the same thing about being less coupon friendly after my doublers issue last week. I sure hope not because if they get cranky I won't be shopping there anymore! I've brought them some extra business too :whistle67:

iwik
09-08-2009, 05:02:11 PM
I noticed a display of Kashi cereal the other day at Fred Meyer and they had peelies that were 2 or 3 $1 off Qs for various Kashi products. Maybe they will make their way to Albertsons too.

Superbob0000
09-08-2009, 06:11:00 PM
the new Septmeber Naturally preferred mag has $1/1 kashi cereal coupon in them :) and yes they are doublable...:)

iwik
09-08-2009, 09:57:25 PM
I noticed a display of Kashi cereal the other day at Fred Meyer and they had peelies that were 2 or 3 $1 off Qs for various Kashi products. Maybe they will make their way to Albertsons too.
They did - I saw them today on an end cap, says save $3.

castocreations
09-10-2009, 12:33:06 PM
I had an issue at Albertsons this weekend as well. Thankfully I'd been waiting so long (and was clearly miserable) that she just pushed them through. But I asked her about it.

It was every coupon that was an Albertsons in ad coupon where I also had a manufacturers coupon...so like the Planters $2/2 Albertson's Q + $1/2 MQ. She said that was 'doubling' up ... which I politely disagreed with. She said "we're not supposed to accept them but you've been waiting so long that I'm just pushing them through." I was quite confused. And slightly annoyed but just wanted to get out of the store.

Is there some new policy???

jenrose
09-10-2009, 12:40:16 PM
I had an issue at Albertsons this weekend as well. Thankfully I'd been waiting so long (and was clearly miserable) that she just pushed them through. But I asked her about it.

It was every coupon that was an Albertsons in ad coupon where I also had a manufacturers coupon...so like the Planters $2/2 Albertson's Q + $1/2 MQ. She said that was 'doubling' up ... which I politely disagreed with. She said "we're not supposed to accept them but you've been waiting so long that I'm just pushing them through." I was quite confused. And slightly annoyed but just wanted to get out of the store.

Isn't that like saying you can't use the twice the value Q's because that would be Doubling up as well? :rolleyes24:

kijod
09-10-2009, 12:45:26 PM
the coupons that we had this last week (ritz, planters, oscar mayer wieners, oreos, capri sun, etc) were actually man. coupons.
your checker was corrrect, we cannot use 2 man. coupons on same item.
hth

nateNnatsmommy
09-10-2009, 12:55:32 PM
It's just for those coupons, no new policy. Even though they were in the ad, they are manufacturer's coupons, not store coupons.

jenrose
09-10-2009, 01:13:11 PM
the coupons that we had this last week (ritz, planters, oscar mayer wieners, oreos, capri sun, etc) were actually man. coupons.
your checker was corrrect, we cannot use 2 man. coupons on same item.
hth

OK strike my last comment, LOL. Since I didn't even really look at them since I wasn't planning on using them I assumed they were store Q's like normal LOL.:whistle67:

mama4ry
09-10-2009, 04:31:58 PM
My Albies (2 different stores) TOLD ME that I could use a manu coupon with those last week and that those were store Kraft coupons...the register beeped and said too many coupons...but they pushed them thru and they did this for everyone... as they post manu coupons right next to products and have some at the registers and they used them for customers who didnt bring their own...so I dont know why BUT it was the policy at my store that it was ok....and I did get some GREAT DEALS and stocked up last week.

Superbob0000
09-10-2009, 06:04:23 PM
My Albies (2 different stores) TOLD ME that I could use a manu coupon with those last week and that those were store Kraft coupons...the register beeped and said too many coupons...but they pushed them thru and they did this for everyone... as they post manu coupons right next to products and have some at the registers and they used them for customers who didnt bring their own...so I dont know why BUT it was the policy at my store that it was ok....and I did get some GREAT DEALS and stocked up last week.

it was just good for you , you had a slow store. there was an "official" retraction of sorts stating that these were MQ's......you just have a cool store. :)

mama4ry
09-10-2009, 07:11:06 PM
Oh yea!!! For once I got a cool store..LOL I have THE WORST WALGREENS!!!

Superbob0000
09-10-2009, 09:34:56 PM
Here is a sneak peak of next weeks ad, the campbell promo part....odds are this CAT will start on Saturday. spend $15 get $5 OYNP.

HERE (http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfzwjxss_183ms9r9mg5)

twindisneygirls
09-11-2009, 07:28:47 AM
Sometimes they seem to start on Friday, YMMV!

ddf
09-11-2009, 08:10:48 AM
Just saw a preview of coupons coming out on Sunday. There is a .40/4 for Campbells soup, chicken noodle or tomato coming. So if we use doubles and the catalina deal soup would be about .25 ea. Here's my math;
15.00 for 30 cans -5.00cat-2.40 (.40/4 doubled x 3)=$7.60 or .25333 per can.
Seems like a pretty good deal to me. What do you long time couponers have to say, is this a good deal or are there better ones to come?

wyowoman
09-11-2009, 10:12:02 AM
Just saw a preview of coupons coming out on Sunday. There is a .40/4 for Campbells soup, chicken noodle or tomato coming. So if we use doubles and the catalina deal soup would be about .25 ea. Here's my math;
15.00 for 30 cans -5.00cat-2.40 (.40/4 doubled x 3)=$7.60 or .25333 per can.
Seems like a pretty good deal to me. What do you long time couponers have to say, is this a good deal or are there better ones to come?

Seems to me, you could use 4 more .40/4 coupons (if you had them) in addition to the 3 you doubled , and that would make the soup .20 a can?

also, if you print out the $1/2 cooking soups from campbell's website( it says limit 1 per family) and use it on the final two uncouponed cans in your scenario, then the can price is .156 .

ddf
09-11-2009, 10:49:37 AM
Seems to me, you could use 4 more .40/4 coupons (if you had them) in addition to the 3 you doubled , and that would make the soup .20 a can?

also, if you print out the $1/2 cooking soups from campbell's website( it says limit 1 per family) and use it on the final two uncouponed cans in your scenario, then the can price is .156 .
Great idea! thats what I get for posting BEFORE I drink my coffee:hectic1:

ddf
09-11-2009, 10:59:21 AM
Great idea! thats what I get for posting BEFORE I drink my coffee:hectic1:
I just printed the campbells q but it is only for the cooking soups, ie cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, etc., not the chicken noodle or tomato.

wyowoman
09-11-2009, 11:15:06 AM
I just printed the campbells q but it is only for the cooking soups, ie cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, etc., not the chicken noodle or tomato.

I have been pondering "cooking soups" . after googling, came up with the campbell's cooking website, where they have recipes for the following soups: Cream of Mushroom and Chicken, Chicken-Beef-Vegatable Broth, Tomato Soup, and Other Condensed.
So I am going to try using it - If Campbells cooks with it, it's a cooking soup to me :D.

Dano1965
09-11-2009, 02:01:17 PM
Oh yea!!! For once I got a cool store..LOL I have THE WORST WALGREENS!!!

No We have the worst Walgreens And Safeways I wouldn't go to either of them here if everything was FREE, They are the worst!!! LOL

castocreations
09-11-2009, 02:06:35 PM
Oh duh! Thank you for pointing that out. Now I feel bad. :sad:

But it was a long wait. So i'm glad she just went with it. lol

It's just for those coupons, no new policy. Even though they were in the ad, they are manufacturer's coupons, not store coupons.

Superbob0000
09-11-2009, 03:43:04 PM
someone in teh NW confirms that the campbell CAT is working today...:)

ddf
09-11-2009, 04:38:23 PM
for doubles coming up on Sunday I found FREE Tony's pizza. They are on sale for 10/$10.00 ($1.00/ea). Coupon in the 6/7 SS is for $1.00/2. Doubled = FREE:BigHand:
Also, for any of you that also shop at Safeway, my Albertsons had booklets in an ad stand for Hormel meals. The booklets are Dinner Made Possible; weeknight menus. On the very back page are coupons for $2.00/1, and $1.00/1, exp 1/30/10. If you use the $2.00/1 with the Safeway q on Hormel dinners @$3.99, you have a VERY cheap dinner, ready in 4 minutes for $1.99 per container. They normally are $7.99 at Safeway. I will post this in the Safeway forum as well.

Dano1965
09-11-2009, 05:46:22 PM
for doubles coming up on Sunday I found FREE Tony's pizza. They are on sale for 10/$10.00 ($1.00/ea). Coupon in the 6/7 SS is for $1.00/2. Doubled = FREE:BigHand:
Also, for any of you that also shop at Safeway, my Albertsons had booklets in an ad stand for Hormel meals. The booklets are Dinner Made Possible; weeknight menus. On the very back page are coupons for $2.00/1, and $1.00/1, exp 1/30/10. If you use the $2.00/1 with the Safeway q on Hormel dinners @$3.99, you have a VERY cheap dinner, ready in 4 minutes for $1.99 per container. They normally are $7.99 at Safeway. I will post this in the Safeway forum as well.

Unfortunatly that Q says DND on it for Tony's pizza.

ddf
09-11-2009, 08:33:29 PM
Unfortunatly that Q says DND on it for Tony's pizza.
I thought that Albertsons was not "doubling" a coupon, but "matching" it.

idahogirl
09-12-2009, 08:05:56 AM
So do you have to get 30 soups or can I do this

20 soup $10
4 goldfish crackers $5
Total $15

-1.60 (4 $.40/4 could use 1 more but I only get 4)
-1.20 (3 doubles)
-$5 (cat I need to use)
= $7.20 and get $5 cat

Sooo would it work???

Dano1965
09-12-2009, 09:32:33 AM
next weeks ad looks so much better and doubles all week. it's about time.

ddf
09-12-2009, 10:10:27 AM
next weeks ad looks so much better and doubles all week. it's about time.
Thanks for the notice that the new ad is up. I see free eggo's using the q's out of the Kelloggs cereal boxes and possibly free colgate toothpaste and toothbrushes.

jeanettecoupons
09-12-2009, 02:55:01 PM
I thought that Albertsons was not "doubling" a coupon, but "matching" it.

Its a YMMV thing. I've only ever had one cashier that wouldn't double a coupon that said not to double. I have heard that these are "Twice Value Coupons" not doublers, so they can be doubled.

Still, a YMMV thing.

ddf
09-12-2009, 06:34:19 PM
Thanks for the notice that the new ad is up. I see free eggo's using the q's out of the Kelloggs cereal boxes and possibly free colgate toothpaste and toothbrushes.
Sorry, looks like I was wrong on the free Eggo's. The q is $1.00/2, not $1.00/1 like I thought:sad:

vickilmp
09-12-2009, 08:02:07 PM
ok, where can i see the new ad already?
thanks

dmambs
09-12-2009, 09:42:57 PM
[quote=Superbob0000;2017339]Here is a sneak peak of next weeks ad, the campbell promo part....odds are this CAT will start on Saturday. spend $15 get $5 OYNP.

how do you get the upc list

twindisneygirls
09-12-2009, 11:54:09 PM
No We have the worst Walgreens And Safeways I wouldn't go to either of them here if everything was FREE, They are the worst!!! LOL

No worries, I keep them well shopped for you :smile::wavehi:

It looks like the Febreze spray is $2.49. The P&G insert has $1/1 with doubler = .49

Dano1965
09-13-2009, 12:01:00 PM
No worries, I keep them well shopped for you :smile::wavehi:

It looks like the Febreze spray is $2.49. The P&G insert has $1/1 with doubler = .49

Good you come over here and knock yourself out, I will go to your stores they are great over there. so we can trade. LOL

melodyjg
09-13-2009, 02:46:21 PM
ok, where can i see the new ad already?
thanks

Its just farther down in the forum.....Where this thread is... :smile:

fonzysmom
09-13-2009, 03:01:02 PM
Thanks Superbob!! I appreciate it!!

Hi gf I love and miss you , How are thing's ? How is the new baby growing ? Sorry Lost your number , Email me hun .

fonzysmom
09-13-2009, 03:11:00 PM
Here is a sneak peak of next weeks ad, the campbell promo part....odds are this CAT will start on Saturday. spend $15 get $5 OYNP.

HERE (http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfzwjxss_183ms9r9mg5)

Saturday????? Meaning Sept 12th or do you mean Sept 19th ?

Benichole
09-13-2009, 03:59:05 PM
I made a bunch of little deals at Albertson's today. I had my two boys who are 12 and 13 with me so I gave them deals to run for me as well.

We did the campbells deal. 30 for $15.00 with 4 40 cent coupons and 3 doublers. I tried the two printed coupons for a dollar but they beeped. Got my $5.oo coupon for my next order.

Both my sons did a Quaker oats chewy granola bar deal
3 for $5.00 2 $1 off of 2 printables and one 75cent plus 3 doublers.
Bought 6 made them about .79 cents a box.

We also did the Welches deal 2 64 oz for 6 used a 75cents and 2 $1 off coupons plus 3 doublers
one was $1.25 the other were $1.00 each.

Tony's pizza 10 for 10 $1.00 off of two had 3 coupons so got 6 boxes and I had three gummy lifesavers at 10 for 10 with 3 $1.00 off coupons plus added three doublers and my total was free.
I ran this deal twice as well.

I did not pay anything for this because any of my totals were paid by previous gift cards from when a catalina did not print out. So I was excited!

Superbob0000
09-13-2009, 08:41:46 PM
Saturday????? Meaning Sept 12th or do you mean Sept 19th ?

meaning last saturday! i just ordered some $1/4 harvest coupons...so im waiting for those.....but this promo will be the main promo in next weeks ad.

ddf
09-13-2009, 09:18:38 PM
I made a bunch of little deals at Albertson's today. I had my two boys who are 12 and 13 with me so I gave them deals to run for me as well.

We did the campbells deal. 30 for $15.00 with 4 40 cent coupons and 3 doublers. I tried the two printed coupons for a dollar but they beeped. Got my $5.oo coupon for my next order.

We also did the Welches deal 2 64 oz for 6 used a 75cents and 2 $1 off coupons plus 3 doublers

Tony's pizza 10 for 10 $1.00 off of two had 3 coupons so got 6 boxes and I had three gummy lifesavers at 10 for 10 with 3 $1.00 off coupons plus added three doublers and my total was free.

I did not pay anything for this because any of my totals were paid by previous gift cards from when a catalina did not print out. So I was excited!
Awesome!

ddf
09-13-2009, 09:22:50 PM
A girlfriend of mine did the Johnson and Johnson deal today and got 6 boxes of OB tampons for .46 ea:BigHand: She used 6 $1.00/1 mfq, doubled 3, and got her $5.00 catalina, for the net effect of .46 ea. Good job Francie!

susieling
09-13-2009, 11:57:23 PM

Tony's Pizza -- I tried to use either the $0.5 off any one or $1 off 2 from 6/17's SS, but both beeped at my alby and cashier refused it :-( . Would you mind sharing with me your coupon's bar code and what Tony's pizza you bought ?

Thanks

Benichole
09-14-2009, 06:43:00 AM
Tony's Pizza -- I tried to use either the $0.5 off any one or $1 off 2 from 6/17's SS, but both beeped at my alby and cashier refused it :-( . Would you mind sharing with me your coupon's bar code and what Tony's pizza you bought ?

Thanks

Mine beeped as well but when I said oh it must not be the right one the manager (at the cashier) said no it matches the coupon and entered something for it to accept it.

Also when I went to find the Tony's pizza there was none marked 10 for 10. They were marked 2 for 6 but rang up as 10 for 10. They were between 9 and 11 ounce size.

ddf
09-14-2009, 07:46:42 AM
for the Tony's pizza I used the q's from 6/17 ss as well. They beeped when I tried to use them. The ones for .50/1 state they are for single serve. The pizzas that are on sale say they serve 2. So I used the $1.00/2 q from 6/17ss. When they beeped, I said these pizzas are not single serve, and the cashier pushed them through, but I'm wondering if maybe that coupon is supposed to be for the bigger pizza yet? I was able to get 6 for free, but I'm not sure that I will push the issue for more.

Looking4Deals
09-14-2009, 08:16:32 AM
The Tony pizza q's also beeped for me 2/$1. I bought the 9-11 oz ones also. When they beeped my checker (who is awesome) said "well they are the right ones...maybe because it's close to the expiration date"...not sure but he pushed them through and gave me my balance $0. :-)

fonzysmom
09-14-2009, 09:46:49 AM
meaning last saturday! i just ordered some $1/4 harvest coupons...so im waiting for those.....but this promo will be the main promo in next weeks ad.

Thanks so much Bob

PamJ2000
09-14-2009, 11:32:43 AM
A girlfriend of mine did the Johnson and Johnson deal today and got 6 boxes of OB tampons for .46 ea:BigHand: She used 6 $1.00/1 mfq, doubled 3, and got her $5.00 catalina, for the net effect of .46 ea. Good job Francie!

Can you explain this deal? Is it a $5 cat wyb $15+ of select J&J items? What items are included? Thanks so much! I've been on vacation for a few weeks & must have missed this deal!

fhirsch63
09-14-2009, 12:43:32 PM
Johnson & Johonson has a CAT deal spend $15 get $5 OYNO. I bought 6 O.B. 18 count tampons on sale for $2.79 ea. I had 6 $1 Q from SS 8/30. and 3 doublers from 9/13 paper.
2.79X6=16.74
minus 6x1Q=6.00
minus 3 doublers=3.00
16.74-9.00=7.74 OOP
Got a $5 CAT from Johnson and Johnson
$7.74OOP-$5 CAT receivd = $2.74/6=.46 ea O.B. 18ct tampons!!!
My first deal put together on my own!!!!! :):BigHand:

iwik
09-14-2009, 12:52:43 PM
Ocean Spray cranberry oatmeal was on clearance ($2.68), used the $1/1 08-23-09 SS doubled. Hope there's a Quaker promo soon.

vickilmp
09-14-2009, 07:30:23 PM
My albies had some of the deli creatins sanwiches on "manager's special" for 99 cents, and I used the IP for $1/2 and a doubler to make 2 of them free...whoo hoo..my ds loves these, they will be gone before they would have expired anyway<lol

PamJ2000
09-15-2009, 04:37:43 PM
Johnson & Johonson has a CAT deal spend $15 get $5 OYNO. I bought 6 O.B. 18 count tampons on sale for $2.79 ea. I had 6 $1 Q from SS 8/30. and 3 doublers from 9/13 paper.
2.79X6=16.74
minus 6x1Q=6.00
minus 3 doublers=3.00
16.74-9.00=7.74 OOP
Got a $5 CAT from Johnson and Johnson
$7.74OOP-$5 CAT receivd = $2.74/6=.46 ea O.B. 18ct tampons!!!
My first deal put together on my own!!!!! :):BigHand:

Thanks so much for your help!

Benichole
09-17-2009, 11:56:14 AM
My coupon buddy came up with a scenario that is awesome!

Buy 4 boxes of Ritz
4 boxes or Ritz Crackerfuls
1 bag of Hersheys kisses

Apply 4 Buy one Ritz get the Crackerfull free (Free 2.50 or 2.99)sale or original price. One manager gave the original price and another used the sale price.
Apply 2 of the 75 cents off of two Nabisco products
Apply 1 $1.00 off of Hersheys candy kisses
Apply 3 doublers
Total is $1.50 or $2.00 depending.

Total 23.00
-3.00 Nabisco savings instant savings when you buy 4
-3.00 Nabisco savings instant savings when you buy 4
-2.50 Free Crackerfull
-2.50 Free Crackerfull
-2.50 Free Crackerfull
-2.50 Free Crackerfull
-.75 Off of two Nabisco products
-.75 Off of two Nabisco products
-1.00 Off of Hershey kisses 9/13
-1.00 Doubler
-.75 Doubler
-.75 Doubler

Equals $2.00 If your store gives you the original price off of the crackerfuls like mine did then it would be free.

melaniee
09-17-2009, 12:41:14 PM
Just FYI - the Ritz / free Crakerfuls coupon says one per person per transaction.

Benichole
09-17-2009, 07:27:44 PM
The Albertson clerk said each purchase of each item was one transaction. Was she wrong?

My friend ran the v 8 juice deal and only got the 5 dollar catalin so we are not sure why. She did the exact transaction 2 times but the double dip only worked on one

Benichole
09-17-2009, 07:30:30 PM
Guess I never told you about the v 8 deal

Buy 8 for 1.99 each
Use 4 1.00 off of 2 coupons
Double 3

16 -7 = 9 prints out 5.00 catalina So total is really $4.00 for 8 v8 splash!

melaniee
09-17-2009, 08:28:15 PM
Hey Benichole - good for you - I was just warning in case someone tried it and was called on it. I didn't even think of trying it because I'd be horrified to have a cashier read it and think I was trying to get past the rules. The cashiers at one of my stores are reading all the fine print since they've had some blatant fraud and cheating.

Benichole
09-18-2009, 06:02:35 PM
Did anyone notice the steamfresh vegetables?

They are 2 for 3.00 There is a 50cent coupon this last week in smartsource(right after the v-8 and campbells!) If you double that you can get a bag of veggies for 50 cents!

vickilmp
09-20-2009, 05:17:59 PM
ok, had to post..just got back form albies...bought darigols chocolate milk singles@ $1..used my$1/2 ip, with a doubler, bagel bites @$1.99, with ip for $1/1 and a doubler, and a deli creations manager special at $1.99, with my $1/1 and a doubler...at check out THEY paid me $.01...LOL..never had that happen at albies before, once at safeway about 3 weeks ago, they paid me $.34, but albies..NEVER...a good trip.

vickilmp
09-20-2009, 11:25:19 PM
update on bagel bites IP: now can get $1/1 here...use with doubler, free...as 9 count are on sale for $1.99.

Bagel Bites | Save $1.00 on Bagel Bites (http://mybagelbites.com/)

enjoy!!