PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons (NorthWest) ~ Question Albertsons NW: Fuel Stations

djbartch
07-18-2009, 09:19:16 AM
My local store does not have fuel at it. But I did a search and there is one that isn't too far out of the way that has fuel at it (I've never been to this Albie's!). What is the deal on fuel? Since my store doesn't have fuel, I didn't even know about it until I joined this forum. I'm assuming that I've been accumulating rewards even though it doesn't print on my receipt. I'm just curious if its going to be worth it to drive a little out of my way to get gas there.

Thanks!

fonzysmom
07-18-2009, 09:07:46 PM
They all should print on your receipt. mine all do but I have never used it ever . sorry I can't help you

coupons.for.laurie
07-20-2009, 10:14:10 AM
It seems to me that I accumulate fuel rewards only when I shop at an Albie's with a fuel station. Only 1 of my local stores has a fuel station, and there are 3 others that I go to more often, and fuel rewards never show on my receipt unless I am at that 1 particular store. I might have to call c.s. and check into this

marshmomof3
07-22-2009, 09:49:24 AM
I would call CS I thought my card was working and it was not. They fixed it, but could not give me the rewards that I should have been earning all along! I have noticed that I earn them on Manu qs not on OOP. So I have $.60 off for maybe $50 oop. I hope this helps. Does anyone know if it is OK on HCW to trade fuel rewards?

jenrose
07-22-2009, 09:55:08 AM
I would call CS I thought my card was working and it was not. They fixed it, but could not give me the rewards that I should have been earning all along! I have noticed that I earn them on Manu qs not on OOP. So I have $.60 off for maybe $50 oop. I hope this helps. Does anyone know if it is OK on HCW to trade fuel rewards?

I don't think I would want to trade fuel rewards since once someone has your club card number they could just start using all your gas rewards without you ever knowing about it. But that is just my parnoid mind :biggrin:

I go thru sooo much gas that my rewards never have enough time to get above like 10 cents :whistle67:

iwik
07-22-2009, 10:55:22 AM
It seems to me that I accumulate fuel rewards only when I shop at an Albie's with a fuel station. Only 1 of my local stores has a fuel station, and there are 3 others that I go to more often, and fuel rewards never show on my receipt unless I am at that 1 particular store. I might have to call c.s. and check into this
I got a list once from a gas station and it showed all the Puget Sound Albertsons that you could accumulate gas rewards at, and all the ones you could redeem them at. I think in general you get the rewards as long as there is a gas station someplace close.
List is here. Post #6
(http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/albertsons-northwest-region/184141-gas-rewards.html)

iwik
09-08-2009, 09:55:38 PM
Got a Catalina blurb today about changes to the gas rewards program effective Sept 17:
New gas rewards will expire 30 days from date of issuance.
This change will only apply to gas rewards earned on or after September 17, 2009

miss
09-10-2009, 07:35:51 AM
That's what one of my clerks said yesterday. When the stations are 10 + miles away, unless I have a huge discount, this is going to s***! I used to always use it in my van since it takes 23 gal but now I'm not so sure what I'll do. Also, no matter how much discount I have earned, it never lets me use more than $1.05 at a time. The remainder are there after I use it but geez!

castocreations
09-10-2009, 12:42:53 PM
Well that SUCKS. I just used mine and had $0.85 off per gallon!!! The closest one with fuel is in Tumwater and I'm hardly ever over there.

I'd been accumulating them at a store with no fuel place so it shouldn't matter which Albertsons you shop at, you should still get them.

But if we only have 30 days to use them it doesn't do me much good. Lame.