PDA

View Full Version : Home Depot ~ Promo Military Discount at Home Depot and Lowes this weekend

hotcouponmama
07-03-2009, 01:33:25 PM
Military families - show your ID today at Home Depot and Lowes for 10% off through the weekend (through July 8th at Home Depot!!!).

The Home Depot discount is a maximum of $200 per trip - the Lowes is a maximum of $500 per trip!!!

disabledvetswife
07-03-2009, 02:02:49 PM
FYI - the SM at my local Home Depot said if you show your military ID and ask for the military discount, they will give you 10% off anytime...but you have to ask for it - they don't advertise it.

hotcouponmama
07-03-2009, 02:05:06 PM
FYI - the SM at my local Home Depot said if you show your military ID and ask for the military discount, they will give you 10% off anytime...but you have to ask for it - they don't advertise it.

Yep - mine too - it's a total YMMV thing as one store in my area will do it, and one won't. You can imagine which one I shop at!

#1RobThomasfan
07-04-2009, 05:37:11 AM
I keep moving more and more towards Lowe's, they will stack discounts...yesterday I bought a new top loader Whirlpool Cabrio washer as mine died a horrible death. It had been 748, marked down to 698, minus 20% off for Energy Star appliances=558, then another 10% off for military brought this little beauty to 503.00. I told DH I was buying the extended warranty that his cheap behind didn't buy last time ( would have covered the one that died had we bought it) so with that and tax it was 640.00. So I saved alot of money yesterday. HD would've given me a hard time...