PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP pork, BBQ sauce & charcoal!!!

b2karen
07-02-2009, 07:27:58 PM
I read about this deal on the Safeway board and decided to try it at my Clear Lake Randall's. It worked! Here's the deal:

There is an in ad Randall's coupon for $5.99 for Kingsford charcoal. Combine it with the $4 off from 6/28 RP plus the FREE KC BBQ Sauce wyb charcoal and get both for $1.99.
Then use the $6 off pork wyb Kingsford + participating item (KC BBQ Sauce). This is an IP found in the database. You have to select a grocery store for the coupon to print. I used Albertson's. The coupon is a MQ and just has the Albertson logo on it. It didn't even beep - went right through with no problem! The Hormel Pork Tenderloins are BOGO right now (9.99 each).
SO I ended up with the following:

1 bag Match Light Kingsford charcoal
1 KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce
2 Hormel Peppercorn Pork Tenderloins

1antigone
07-02-2009, 09:47:31 PM
I read about this deal on the Safeway board and decided to try it at my Clear Lake Randall's. It worked! Here's the deal:

There is an in ad Randall's coupon for $5.99 for Kingsford charcoal. Combine it with the $4 off from 6/28 RP plus the FREE KC BBQ Sauce wyb charcoal and get both for $1.99.
Then use the $6 off pork wyb Kingsford + participating item (KC BBQ Sauce). This is an IP found in the database. You have to select a grocery store for the coupon to print. I used Albertson's. The coupon is a MQ and just has the Albertson logo on it. It didn't even beep - went right through with no problem! The Hormel Pork Tenderloins are BOGO right now (9.99 each).
SO I ended up with the following:

1 bag Match Light Kingsford charcoal
1 KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce
2 Hormel Peppercorn Pork Tenderloins

Wow, thanks, my sis in Dallas, told me about this deal for Tom Thumb, nice to know someone has tried it down here. Repped.

zoeys_mom
07-04-2009, 10:39:41 PM
My mom and I went out tonight to finish the last round of our coupons. I stopped at kroger to get my free Minute maid frozen treats and we found a rebate for $10 back wyb $15 in meat, pork, seafood and 2 bags of Kingsford :hysterical:

Looks like we are getting paid for this deal!

b2karen
07-05-2009, 11:43:59 AM
My mom and I went out tonight to finish the last round of our coupons. I stopped at kroger to get my free Minute maid frozen treats and we found a rebate for $10 back wyb $15 in meat, pork, seafood and 2 bags of Kingsford :hysterical:

Looks like we are getting paid for this deal!

Oh wow! I've done the deal twice and so has my mom! Was this on a display at Kroger or where? I'd love to get my hands on one too!!! :BigHand:

zoeys_mom
07-05-2009, 12:29:04 PM
yes, there were displays all over the Kroger we went. We found 3 different spots in this one store with the rebate forms.

b2karen
07-05-2009, 07:26:12 PM
I checked my Kroger today; saw 2 different displays with the Kingsford charcoal, but no rebate forms. I even asked at Customer Service. Any more tips are appreciated! I'll be checking a different Kroger tomorrow :wavehi:

jaws1
07-06-2009, 12:19:49 AM
Think it was in (Richmond, TX) Randall's I came across one. Sorry, don't remember "where" in Randalls, but 99% sure was not in Kroger (in Rosenberg).
Didn't notice any when at the HEB on 99 & Fry Sunday.

Think it said stuff had to be bought by 7/5/09 and mailed in by 7/20/09.