PDA

View Full Version : Randalls GDA Chex Mix bars (with loadables)

zoeys_mom
06-30-2009, 01:20:30 PM
I forgot to look at the end sale date, but Randalls has Chex Mix bars for $2.50.

I had 2 .60 loadables on cellfire (http://www.cellfire.com/affiliate/fullpage.php?cf_tlc=cqd)and
1 .60 loadable on shortcuts (http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/www.shortcuts.com) and
1 .75 manuf coupon from this past weekend so.........

Randalls paid me .05 to buy a box:BigHand:

houstonmom
06-30-2009, 01:27:47 PM
:smile:Great deal !All the coupons came off just one box?at Krogers only one loadable coupon comes off per item .Is it different at Randalls?TIA

zoeys_mom
06-30-2009, 01:44:00 PM
yes, apparantly Randalls is programmed to come off all at once.
I found this out during the last mega sale buying the frosting.

Just keep in mind, cellfire has different loadables by store, whereas shortcuts "shares" the coupons.(Basically if you have the Chex Mix on shortcuts and you buy it at Randalls, you no longer have it available for Kroger and vice versa)

Cellfire, you load separate coupons to your separate cards.

Clear as mud?

houstonmom
06-30-2009, 02:02:22 PM
Wow!Good to know about the shortcuts coupons .Thank you so much ZM you are awesome!:BigHand:

houstonmom
06-30-2009, 02:24:24 PM
Sorry to go off topic,I hardly ever shop at Randalls so I'm not familiar with there in ad coupons the Kingsford 18lb charcoal,Kraft singles and Lays chips are a pretty good deal after ad and man coupons. do you have to have $20 worth of other products in order to buy these or can they count towards the $20 min requirement?I remember reading $10 min before now they raised it to $20 yikes!TIA

jennigarcia
06-30-2009, 03:43:54 PM
Sorry to go off topic,I hardly ever shop at Randalls so I'm not familiar with there in ad coupons the Kingsford 18lb charcoal,Kraft singles and Lays chips are a pretty good deal after ad and man coupons. do you have to have $20 worth of other products in order to buy these or can they count towards the $20 min requirement?I remember reading $10 min before now they raised it to $20 yikes!TIA

Excuse me but where did u find these in ad q's? Is it in next weeks (the ad starting tomarrow) ad?

zoeys_mom
06-30-2009, 03:47:08 PM
You just have to have $20 and YOU HAVE to give these coupons FIRST!!!!!
I made the mistake last week of trying to use one last and it beeped. Luckily the cashier overrode it, but it will beep if your total is not $20 BEFORE they start scanning any coupons.

JenniG- these are extra ads that sometimes come out in the Sunday paper. The stores usually also have these next to the regular weekly ads. These are supplemental ads that sometimes run 10 days, sometimes 3 day sales.
HTH

jennigarcia
06-30-2009, 03:51:40 PM
Thanks ZM tried to rep but gotta spread love first!

houstonmom
06-30-2009, 03:57:46 PM
Excuse me but where did u find these in ad q's? Is it in next weeks (the ad starting tomarrow) ad?
Hi,yes this ad starts tomorrow i got my ads in the mail today and the coupons are on the front page folded forwards on the side.7/1-7/7 but the coupons are for 7/1-7/4 only.HTH

houstonmom
06-30-2009, 04:07:36 PM
You just have to have $20 and YOU HAVE to give these coupons FIRST!!!!!
I made the mistake last week of trying to use one last and it beeped. Luckily the cashier overrode it, but it will beep if your total is not $20 BEFORE they start scanning any coupons.

JenniG- these are extra ads that sometimes come out in the Sunday paper. The stores usually also have these next to the regular weekly ads. These are supplemental ads that sometimes run 10 days, sometimes 3 day sales.
HTH
Awesome!these things are about $20 on there own before q's. Thanks again Zm!the interesting part is that all the coupons say min $20 purchase qualifies you for all coupons so i guess once the first one is scanned the rest should not beep?